• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going to say it plainly.

LOL even Obama wanted nothing to do with him. :)
Yeah, why taint himself anymore than he already has. You know like he did by letting even more government eyes be able to review classified information and increase the leaking surface area for incoming Trump. ha ha

Today's left is not the loyal opposition anymore. They've gone native communist.

I think Schiff, having access to intelligence operatives given his intelligence committee assignment, may well have committed treason in planning a coup against a duly elected president of the United States with the likes of Brennan. Only that really explains Schiff's and Brennan's actions and words. They both seemed desperate to get Trump before their treason was discovered. And the treason wasn't just the two of them.
You got any proof?

voyager

4Q2247365
Just because a repuke Senate aquitted Impeached president trump does not mean he's not guilty. He is and everyone knows it. Criminals protecting each other. You should be so proud.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It isn't unheard of when the perp has leverage over the victim. Look at how organized crime gets off. They threaten witnesses.
Yes, sure. The selective framing is the fun part. Folks opt in and out of the 'likening this episode to a crime'...i.e. what you just did with victim being somehow intimidated, pressured, or leveraged into denying a crime...Then, when there's no victim to press charges...it is no longer a crime, it's merely a political process (impeachment)...then once the political impeachment process is complete (absent a crime-style victim with standing to press charges, absent due process, etc.)...then...then... it becomes likened to a crime again. Opting in and out.

I totally get that this is all politics/political. I also get that this is why regular folks don't assign it the import that the political class does. It just isn't that grand. And - with this new and emboldened, patently political process - the standard has been lowered by quite a bit. Just as Trump's personal conduct, coarseness, etc. has lowered the bar for presidential decorum...so too has his enemies' pursuit of him, and unprecedented adversarial media treatment 24x7. I don't think you go back from here.

Oh well let the political monkeys fling their poo - they exist for my amusement, I guess - the lot of them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There was no impeachable offense.

Trump asked for a public commitment to investigate U.S. corruption. Guiliani on FOX stated he had found possible criminal behavior by Biden in Ukraine and the very NEXT day Biden declared his candidacy. Presidential interest in Biden's corruption predates Biden's running for office.

I think it got back to Biden via the grapevine (likely Eric Ciaramella ) that he was being investigated and to preempt the investigation he declared his running in order to achieve political cover.

How say you?
Why didn't Trump launch an investigation into the Bidens? The treaty with Ukraine says we can start an investigation and request their help, not that we can tell them to do us a favor and smear a political rival.

Do you really think Biden's announcement was a surprise?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What "real felonies" did Starr come up with?

No witnesses to the Trump hold on aid? Trump did not notify Congress, in violation of the impoundment legislation. That was the basis for his abuse of power.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think Schiff, having access to intelligence operatives given his intelligence committee assignment, may well have committed treason in planning a coup against a duly elected president of the United States with the likes of Brennan. Only that really explains Schiff's and Brennan's actions and words. They both seemed desperate to get Trump before their treason was discovered. And the treason wasn't just the two of them.
Calling impeachment a coup is simply idiotic. Would the founding fathers have incorporated a means to conduct a coup in the constitution? Who would have become president if Trump were convicted? Pence.

Was it a coup when republicans pushed impeachment in 1998? That was different, right?

A coup attempt is most assuredly treason. Every Democrat in Washington is guilty of treason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A coup attempt is most assuredly treason. Every Democrat in Washington is guilty of treason.
So the founding fathers incorporated the means to overthrow the government in the constitution? Unreal. Who'd have thought that following the rules spelled out in the constitution would be treason.

So the founding fathers incorporated the means to overthrow the government in the constitution? Unreal. Who'd have thought that following the rules spelled out in the constitution would be treason.
1. Anybody who thinks the Constitution was followed in this coup attempt is delusional, at best.
2. There is NO means to "overthrow the government" in the Constitution at all.
You might try reading it. Or better yet, every Democrat should go to Hillsdale College's website and sign up for their free Constitutional course. Then when you come here you would be armed with irrefutable facts. That would be refreshing.

I think they hoped the impeachment would bear fruit because the the Mueller/Comey stuff is on them. The impeachment was meant to hide the treason and actually fulfill the purpose of the initial coup attempt (i.e. getting rid of Trump).

AND I agree with you such that we should demand they give us back our time and money by fining them and tossing them in prison for a few years. But the deep state won't let that happen. The deep state must go.
They won't prosecute Schiff, Comey, Hilly, or any dem. Only Republicans...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Anybody who thinks the Constitution was followed in this coup attempt is delusional, at best.
2. There is NO means to "overthrow the government" in the Constitution at all.
You might try reading it. Or better yet, every Democrat should go to Hillsdale College's website and sign up for their free Constitutional course. Then when you come here you would be armed with irrefutable facts. That would be refreshing.
Where was there any deviation from the impeachment process as documented in the constitution?

Impeaching Trump would not have been an overthrow of the government. VP Pence would have been sworn in as President...precisely as spelled out by the founding fathers.

Did you go to the course on the constitution at Hillsdale College? You should get your money back.

Spamature

President
Yes, sure. The selective framing is the fun part. Folks opt in and out of the 'likening this episode to a crime'...i.e. what you just did with victim being somehow intimidated, pressured, or leveraged into denying a crime...Then, when there's no victim to press charges...it is no longer a crime, it's merely a political process (impeachment)...then once the political impeachment process is complete (absent a crime-style victim with standing to press charges, absent due process, etc.)...then...then... it becomes likened to a crime again. Opting in and out.

I totally get that this is all politics/political. I also get that this is why regular folks don't assign it the import that the political class does. It just isn't that grand. And - with this new and emboldened, patently political process - the standard has been lowered by quite a bit. Just as Trump's personal conduct, coarseness, etc. has lowered the bar for presidential decorum...so too has his enemies' pursuit of him, and unprecedented adversarial media treatment 24x7. I don't think you go back from here.

Oh well let the political monkeys fling their poo - they exist for my amusement, I guess - the lot of them.
The victims were the people of the United States of America and its government and the people of Ukraine and its govt. Trump and Zelensky are just their representatives. Zelensky is only a witness who refused to point the finger at Trump. Since he was not privy to all of the activities that went on behind the scenes his denial is not the end all an be all.
Since you know that there are people who were privy to all of it, and you ignore that to play the game of you can't prove what we won't let you see. Your trying to catch and deflect the poo in this dishonest manner makes you a player in the poo throwing game, and the more you catch the more you are full of it yourself.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The victims were the people of the United States of America and its government and the people of Ukraine and its govt. Trump and Zelensky are just their representatives. Zelensky is only a witness who refused to point the finger at Trump. Since he was not privy to all of the activities that went on behind the scenes his denial is not the end all an be all.
Since you know that there are people who were privy to all of it, and you ignore that to play the game of you can't prove what we won't let you see. Your trying to catch and deflect the poo in this dishonest manner makes you a player in the poo throwing game, and the more you catch the more you are full of it yourself.
No matter how many times you cite secondhand and thirdhand hearsay witnesses as "privy to it", it remains untrue. Regardless, though...if BOTH the ORIGINATOR of the message...and the RECIPIENT of the message say it did not occur, then it is madness to pursue. In fact, it's irresponsible to do so. But that is water under the bridge and from now on, any party that is annoyed with the occupant in the WH can impeach on a lark.

Kudos. :)

The only reason for your post is to cover for treason by Schiff et al in order to save political face for the left. Nice effort.