• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm so truly close to going full throated ray-cyst its scary.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just the factual history of this country.
Why should anyone feel guilt about the actions of dead ancestors ?
Now, if the descendants feel guilty about the position it left them in compared to blacks.
Then that's just plain guilt, not white guilt.
i doubt anyone is feeling guilt over something not of their doing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Huh ?
Gop'ers created the conditions in the first place to get votes from racist whites.
You ran on it when to appeal to racist decades ago, and still run on that hatred to this day. You are still the party in that video. Furthermore, you rant about the same things because you think your desired outcome will hurt blacks more than whites.

Nothing changes about hate.
It's always just that, hate.

Your meme is hearsay, my video is FACT.
So why did dems form the KKK
Why did Grand Poha Byrd-D-WV lynch'em blacks high die in office

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just the factual history of this country.
Why should anyone feel guilt about the actions of dead ancestors ?
Now, if the descendants feel guilty about the position it left them in compared to blacks.
Then that's just plain guilt, anyone would feel, not white guilt.
So, you feel guilty for bring a leftist dem!
Or don't you have any white dem American ancestors?
Obama family were BIG slave traders in Kenya!

Spamature

President
Here is a history lesson for you.

ABSTRACT
A new myth is poised to enter the public consciousness as a popular misconception. It purports that the first slaves in the Americas were not Africans; that they were Irish men and women who were enslaved on English Caribbean sugar plantations in conditions much worse than any African had to ensure. This myth is a deliberate lie. Irish immigrants to the Caribbean colonies were not slaves – they were a type of worker known as indentured servants. The Irish Slaves Myth does not seek to right an historical wrong against Irish people; instead, it has been created in order to diminish the African-American experience of slavery in the hyper-partisan political discourse of today. This thesis refutes the Irish Slaves Myth by directly examining 17th century British state papers in order to make clear the difference between an enslaved person and an indentured servant

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

ABSTRACT
A new myth is poised to enter the public consciousness as a popular misconception. It purports that the first slaves in the Americas were not Africans; that they were Irish men and women who were enslaved on English Caribbean sugar plantations in conditions much worse than any African had to ensure. This myth is a deliberate lie. Irish immigrants to the Caribbean colonies were not slaves – they were a type of worker known as indentured servants. The Irish Slaves Myth does not seek to right an historical wrong against Irish people; instead, it has been created in order to diminish the African-American experience of slavery in the hyper-partisan political discourse of today. This thesis refutes the Irish Slaves Myth by directly examining 17th century British state papers in order to make clear the difference between an enslaved person and an indentured servant

and Irish kids

Spamature

President

ABSTRACT

Spamature

President
and Irish kids
I guess you missed the part where it shown to be a lie.
Kids didn't get to ride to America for free.
They were indentured along with the others under contract.

What they did not do is take those children from the parents and sell them off as property.

God of War

Governor

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What's not true? That blacks are only 13% of the population but responsible for 50% of the murders? Same for all the other violent crime stats? That if whites were put in a similar situation of fatherlessness they'd not do the same? What isn't true?
not the same for all those other stats. but, you do you. i'll go on my way with the stats depicted saying what they say.

Racism is going to eat blacks alive with things like affirmative action going bye-bye and criminal punishment reinstated. They either change their culture or their genes. I vote for them changing their culture.
Begone to Where They Belong

All the suggested alternatives have been tried and didn't stick. Aframs have to change their turf, either back to the jungle or to a Blue State Union.

write on

Senator
I'm just fvcking fed up. The suspects are "only" wanted for robbery at this time. ha ha

NYC is a shithole city that belongs transplanted into a shithole country.

Did you hear about Bubba shooting his best friend?