• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm so truly close to going full throated ray-cyst its scary.

@Spamature

Notice how this thread was about some black guys who ran down a white guy and robbed him. AND currently they are "only" wanted for robbery! But not one real comment about that.

I'm sure the black NYC DA, should these racist thugs get caught, will bail them out. Just like the black NYC DA went after the old Hispanic man who defended himself against a black racist thug assaulting him and was thrown into Riker's. ha ha
White Americans Will Live in Fear Until the Lawmakers Live in Fear

Your misinterpretation of statistics, you mean.
Here’s a hint: the way you were using “thugs” never fooled anyone. I bet you called Trayvon Martin, an unarmed, law-abiding minor with no police record, a thug … and not George Zimmerman, his drug-addled assailant with a long rap sheet full of violent crimes.
If You Hug a Thug, Your Grave Will Be Dug

Oh, and unlike the CHILDREN here, I actually lived during the racist Jim Crow era. I remember what it was like before the Civil Rights Act (pushed by the Republican Party). I remember the infamous Friendly Grill in Enfield, North Carolina, a wonderful hot dog establishment that had separate counters for blacks and whites, separated by a wall and separate entrances.

All thanks to DEMOCRATS, the only real racists.
So the Democrats Used to Be on the Side of White People and Never Should Be Forgiven For That?

God of War

Governor
White Americans Will Live in Fear Until the Lawmakers Live in Fear
I'm not white. I'm a half-bred, brown skinned Hispanic. I don't care if white people live in fear. I care about the people I share a culture, not a race, with live in fear. I'm an American conservative. I believe in conserving the best of our founding because that exceptionalism is and always will be about the government that was set up that put the individual's rights above and beyond the commune's. I will live in an electected representative constitutional republic even if all ray-cysts have to die; on BOTH sides.

God of War

Governor
Begone to Where They Belong

All the suggested alternatives have been tried and didn't stick. Aframs have to change their turf, either back to the jungle or to a Blue State Union.
Black culture was under control when there was crime and punishment. A choice to immigrate to Africa, to any place, is available to everyone. You too (I hear Ukraine is nice this time of year). If a black person, any person, feels they can't conform to the Greco-Roman-Judeo-Christian values founding this exceptional nation, there's the door. We will be an elected-representative-constitutional-republic or else...