• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm tired of failed Brexiteers

EatTheRich

President
Johnson was a Remainer until he wasn't. And Theresa May was also a Remainer until she wasn't. It would have taken a Nigel Farage to free the UK of the EU quagmire. He came close and the window of opportunity is closing. If the UK goes back to the EU that will be on them.

I do like the insight into the heart of a traitor you lefties show time and again on PJ. It fleshes out the profile.
Farage was of course too obviously antilabor to be considered for the job.

God of War

Governor
There was no other brexit to get.
They got all they could.
All they could because Labor and half the Tories didn't want Brexit. I hope the English rise up like the Dutch have and I hope they both go tooth for tooth and eye for eye with the authorities out to kill them. If they don't the failure of the Dutch and English to thrive is on them. I have more faith in the Dutch putting Rutte in his place.

All they could because Labor and half the Tories didn't want Brexit. I hope the English rise up like the Dutch have and I hope they both go tooth for tooth and eye for eye with the authorities out to kill them. If they don't the failure of the Dutch and English to thrive is on them. I have more faith in the Dutch putting Rutte in his place.
So like a shit ton people were opposed to it.