• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm wondering about vaccination rate and political preference - Darwinism

God of War

Governor
Are the vast majority of the un-vaccinated conservative by nature?

That means if the vaccines are deadly mid to long term the country will be left to those with conservative values.

If the [Covid virus] only kills 1% of those infected and the whole country was infected some 3.3M people would die.

The vaccine may well make America conservative again, or not.

Last edited:
Are the vast majority of the un-vaccinated conservative by nature?

That means if the vaccines are deadly mid to long term the country will be left to those with conservative values.

If the vaccine only kills 1% of those infect and the whole country was infected some 3.3M people would die.

The vaccine may well make America conservative again, or not.

The vaccine doesn't kill people.

God of War

Governor
The vaccine doesn't kill people.
You've taken the vaccine. I am unvaccinated and have .5% chance of dying from Covid. Taking Ivermectin maybe as little as .25% or even less. But for the moment not greater than .5% or 1 in 200.

Now that you're vaccinated you're on the vaccinated cho cho train. You're vaxxed and can still catch the bug. You may HAVE to take the boosters (1,2,3, ...) to save your life with no need of a mandate to light a fire under your ass to get them because Antibody Dependent Enhancement kicks in.

Have you already taken Biden's first booster? You know its mandated to save your life, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You've taken the vaccine. I am unvaccinated and have .5% chance of dying from Covid. Taking Ivermectin maybe as little as .25% or even less. But for the moment not greater than .5% or 1 in 200.

Now that you're vaccinated you're on the vaccinated cho cho train. You're vaxxed and can still catch the bug. You may HAVE to take the boosters (1,2,3, ...) to save your life with no need of a mandate to light a fire under your ass to get them because Antibody Dependent Enhancement kicks in.

Have you already taken Biden's first booster? You know its mandated to save your life, right?
where? please cite the proof.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Have you had your morning disinfectant drink? Are you using the UV light orally or is there a suppository application?

God of War

Governor
That Antibody Dependent Enhancement is a scientifically validated factor in Covid vaccine recipients....
Frist, the unvaccinated don't have to worry about ADE.

Second, the fact people who are vaccinated are still getting sick implies the vaccine is weak. So you could get sick and stay sick because your immune system isn't well trained to respond to the infection but because the immune system built a response thiinks it is and doesn't try again. If this wasn't a problem Israel and the rest wouldn't be booster shooting people or contemplating it.

Clearly the most enviable position to be in is someone who is recovered and has no lasting effects. I wish that were me.

and a Biden mandated life saving booster?
Does Biden have a mandate plan? Why wouldn't it include boosters? And like I said he might not have to mandate it. The virus itself might.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Frist, the unvaccinated don't have to worry about ADE.

Second, the fact people who are vaccinated are still getting sick implies the vaccine is weak. So you could get sick and stay sick because your immune system isn't well trained to respond to the infection but because the immune system built a response thiinks it is and doesn't try again. If this wasn't a problem Israel and the rest wouldn't be booster shooting people or contemplating it.

Clearly the most enviable position to be in is someone who is recovered and has no lasting effects. I wish that were me.

Does Biden have a mandate plan? Why wouldn't it include boosters? And like I said he might not have to mandate it. The virus itself might.
so, no, you have nothing. thank you

and, no, you have nothing.

thank you.

God of War

Governor
great in horses.
Yes, because Schwarts is a horse doctor.

I hear Israel may have a lower death rate because its using Ivermectin for their sick. Coincidence that their death rate is just a bit less than half what it was before the vaccinations?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, because Schwarts is a horse doctor.

I hear Israel may have a lower death rate because its using Ivermectin for their sick. Coincidence that their death rate is just a bit less than half what it was before the vaccinations?
there was a study in israel. there is not a national usage of ivermectin in israel.

still no references from you

sad.

God of War

Governor
@PhilFish

But here's a better version of the Eli S. Ivermectin study. Some say Ivermectin as an antiviral may still work for the vaccinated. Who knows. I hope so.