• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm wondering about vaccination rate and political preference - Darwinism

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
@PhilFish

But here's a better version of the Eli S. Ivermectin study. Some say Ivermectin as an antiviral may still work for the vaccinated. Who knows. I hope so.

yes. that's a study by schwartz. doesnt mean israel is giving it to al of their citizens. further.... what makes the one study good enough for you to tout ivermectin, but israeli studies on covid vaccine efficacy you ignore?

God of War

Governor
figures. same old same old
Yep, same old same old. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

But how do you trust Google and its mindless algorithms when you search? Information is literally curated with great bias. Whether its searches for Covid related info or election integrity or ... ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, same old same old. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

But how do you trust Google and its mindless algorithms when you search? Information is literally curated with great bias. Whether its searches for Covid related info or election integrity or ... ?
Zing... Tangent....

But you trust ivermectin...

God of War

Governor
Zing... Tangent....
Did I make any absolute statements? No. Much of it was conjecture on facts.

But you trust ivermectin...
I hope it works. But if it doesn't I have less than half a percent chance of dying. Who knows with the Vitamin D and C I take regularly and the corticosteroid with an antibiotic when I get sick the chance of dying may be .05%.

My choice right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I hope it works. But if doesn't I have less than half a percent chance of dying. Who knows with the Vitamin D and C I take regularly and the corticosteroid with an antibiotic when I get sick the chance of dying may be .05%.

My choice right?
well, no. conjecture. then you obuscatedby saying they were giving ivermectin in israel. (implying wide spread use, rather than some tiny study. tsk tsk)

yes. everybody has that minute chance. no big deal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I hope it works. But if it doesn't I have less than half a percent chance of dying. Who knows with the Vitamin D and C I take regularly and the corticosteroid with an antibiotic when I get sick the chance of dying may be .05%.

My choice right?

same choice illegal immigrants have. ....yes?

God of War

Governor
well, no. conjecture. then you obuscatedby saying they were giving ivermectin in israel. (implying wide spread use, rather than some tiny study. tsk tsk)

yes. everybody has that minute chance. no big deal.
You said you were getting your booster, right?