• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Immigration laws are just the government's attempt to control or freedoms.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Run Forrest, RUN !

Posting all this anti-vaxxer nonsense and you don't know the first thing about any of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But nothing shames you wingers these days.

Deplorable !
So now I'm the TOPIC and not illegals!

I know the vax is killing people

Spamature

President
Why would I avoid the topic of immigration? We need immigration laws to protect our country's sovereignty. There is no country in the world with open borders and that allows just anyone in.
I am not avoiding the topic. This is the first time you've posted on it.

Why do we need them ? Most of our time on Earth nature was in charge of human migration. Now you believe everyone should bow down to these rules intended to steal our freedoms from us because you love to be controlled, lectured or dictated to by the elites ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, the international conspiracy of immigration laws. Obviously the elites around the world created them to control us. To tell us where we can and can not freely go, or live.

What is it you have to say about these laws they shoved down our throats ?

Or are you sheep too busy going BAAAAAH...BAAAAH... to have thoughts ?
Don't like the Constitution or Laws USA Congress make, then move back where you came from. Your BS has already been thrown back in your face when you haven't allowed anyine to live in your home, why are TOU refusing people to live where they wish:)

The BAAAAAH......BAAAAAH noise you hear is Yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am not avoiding the topic. This is the first time you've posted on it.

Why do we need them ? Most of our time on Earth nature was in charge of human migration. Now you believe everyone should bow down to these rules intended to steal our freedoms from us because you love to be controlled, lectured or dictated to by the elites ?
Run down the street and kick open a homes door and explain you have the Right to live there.............LA just passed a law where homeless can't set/lay/set up a place to sleep on public streets and here you are crying about border laws.

LMFAO, what will you do now

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
They are nothing more than an international conspiracy to control the world's population.

People should be allowed to make their own choices as to where they want to live on this planet without government interference in that decision.

Tell me why I am wrong, anti-vaxxers.

So, no country on earth has any right to control its borders.

Is that your official position?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I asked anti-vaxxers.

You are one.
I'm far from an "anti-vaxxer" and I'm sure I've taken many-many more vaccines than you, I've taken a dlu vaccine for a decade or more, I've had the Shingle vaccine years back, but, I'm NOT taking a damn Experimental vaccine that I can read is fvcking people up, heart problems/blood clots/Death after 2 Jabs.

You are a Liar.

BTW: what is "attempt to control or freedoms" even mean :)

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Don't like the Constitution or Laws USA Congress make, then move back where you came from. Your BS has already been thrown back in your face when you haven't allowed anyine to live in your home, why are TOU refusing people to live where they wish:)

The BAAAAAH......BAAAAAH noise you hear is Yourself.
Which amendments of in the Constitution are violated by people freely entering or leaving these lands ?

No, the poster spoke of someone taking property away from another without compensation or due process. Ironically that example you, and they suggest is a violation of the Constitution.

Spamature

President
I'm far from an "anti-vaxxer" and I'm sure I've taken many-many more vaccines than you, I've taken a dlu vaccine for a decade or more, I've had the Shingle vaccine years back, but, I'm NOT taking a damn Experimental vaccine that I can read is fvcking people up, heart problems/blood clots/Death after 2 Jabs.

You are a Liar.

BTW: what is "attempt to control or freedoms" even mean :)
You are an anti-vaxxer using a lame excuse. Claiming your anti-vax stance has something to do with something you know nothing about.

How many FDA approved drugs have killed thousands or tens of thousands. That lack of approval. It is fear of the drug. It's sticking with your flock of sheep that's important.

You know how sheep are, WW1GWAG that is your motto and your behavior, just like sheep.

Spamature

President
So, no country on earth has any right to control its borders.

Is that your official position?
As to the size and shape of those borders, sure they would.

As to the people freedom of the people within, that is another question.

Are you siding with govt control over the freedoms of the people within ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are an anti-vaxxer using a lame excuse. Claiming your anti-vax stance has something to do with something you know nothing about.

How many FDA approved drugs have killed thousands or tens of thousands. That lack of approval. It is fear of the drug. It's sticking with your flock of sheep that's important.

You know how sheep are, WW1GWAG that is your motto and your behavior, just like sheep.
Well, lets put it this way, my doctor knows much better of my health than you shall ever know and readers know damn well you're sure not a Doctor.

Yes, your post prove to all how Joe's sheep are............what will he had sheep shooting up next, meth.

Spamature

President
Well, lets put it this way, my doctor knows much better of my health than you shall ever know and readers know damn well you're sure not a Doctor.

Yes, your post prove to all how Joe's sheep are............what will he had sheep shooting up next, meth.
Your doctor thinks the Delta variant is less dangerous than the vaccination against it ?

Are you sure he's not trying to collect a bit of that treating Covid patient payments ?
Because this stuff is more contagious than anything circulating right now. It is only a matter of time before you're dating Rona.

Also, it's too late to change your tune. I will be using your own argument against you in the future and providing links to it.

Thanks !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your doctor thinks the Delta variant is less dangerous than the vaccination against it ?

Are you sure he's not trying to collect a bit of that treating Covid patient payments ?
Because this stuff is more contagious than anything circulating right now. It is only a matter of time before you're dating Rona.

Also, it's too late to change your tune. I will be using your own argument against you in the future and providing links to it.

Thanks !
Haven't seen my doctor since Delta arrived and vaccines aren't worth a damn against Delta:

Vaccinated People May Spread the Virus, Though Rarely, C.D.C. Reports (msn.com)

VA doctors don't get COVID patient payments as I know of.

You will not be posting when your dead, but, I'll still be here.