• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Important day in History

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Google: Emoluments clause. The answer will come up.:)
Oddly enough, I did. I even bother to read it. Clearly you stopped after googling it. But no matter, good luck with it. I'm sure to the nominal base of the Left end of the right it sounds like something pretty ominous, most people probably can't even pronounce it correctly, let alone comprehend it.

Anyway, good luck with that.

Bear Claw

President
Oh yeah. And rich employers are bad. o_O
Read your post again . I also never said employers are bad , only the ones that rob the American public.. TRUMP is a prime example.

Oh of course. President Trump gets all of the money when anyone stays at his hotels or golfs at his golf courses. o_O This is obviously what you think. And it's apparent you don't realize that Trump hotels and golf courses have thousands of people working there - they provide jobs. But.........that doesn't count, does it? Sheeeesh! :confused:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Oddly enough, I did. I even bother to read it. Clearly you stopped after googling it. But no matter, good luck with it. I'm sure to the nominal base of the Left end of the right it sounds like something pretty ominous, most people probably can't even pronounce it correctly, let alone comprehend it.

Anyway, good luck with that.
Thank you!

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Oh of course. President Trump gets all of the money when anyone stays at his hotels or golfs at his golf courses. o_O This is obviously what you think. And it's apparent you don't realize that Trump hotels and golf courses have thousands of people working there - they provide jobs. But.........that doesn't count, does it? Sheeeesh! :confused:
Of course he gets the money. He is the owner! Sheeesh! Come on, Jen. You're slipping. :rolleyes:

Bear Claw

President
Is that a backhanded insult? reply once if you want me to shut you off. Reply twice if you want me to throw you out.
Not here to argue. and others are posting here as well as you and I . You have no need to threaten me if you are losing the debate.

I am Not taking you to task as a moderator . I challenge you as a poster!

WHY THREATEN ME??

4/15

Mayor
Just about all his "employees" are illegals who get $0.25 an hour so just how much is rumpy shelling out for labor?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Just about all his "employees" are illegals who get $0.25 an hour so just how much is rumpy shelling out for labor?
The thought of undocumented immigrants crossed my mind too. Trump is such a hypocrite. Talks about building a wall, yet hires undocumented immigrants to work at his hotels.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not here to argue. and others are posting here as well as you and I . You have no need to threaten me if you are losing the debate.

I am Not taking you to task as a moderator . I challenge you as a poster!

WHY THREATEN ME??
you seem to be here to argue. Otherwise you wouldn't toss about your silly little insults.

of course I understood it, and there was no need for you to throw such a silly question out there. Other than if your intention was to attempt to demean.

I'm not losing any debate. especially where I am debating with people that retort with nuh uh and yuh huh.

The intention of emoluments is clear, it's burden is pretty high. Just because the current president owned international businesses doesn't mean that he violated the emoluments clause. Strict proof is required. I'm not just bleating it out into the ether

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Today, October 31, 2019 is a historic day. The US House of Representatives will hold the first floor vote in the impeachment of President Donald J. Trump.
Wonder if Trump is nervous?

:):):)
The Democrat Party signed its own death warrant. It's good news for the country.