• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'mvery fond of the line "When elephants roost in trees." but I never expected this !

TaiPan

Council Member
You are both right, sort of, but if you look very closely you will see that the alligator is carved from a single cypress log. You can see this better in the second photo I posted in Jacked up. It fooled me until I looked at it very closely a second and third time, but my friend Walter, is just that kind of a jokester.

Glad you enjoyed the photos though.......

Tai Pan

MaryAnne

Governor
Not nice TaiPan:eek:)

I thought the second one looked odd,like a skeleton,but two look real,

I'm going to get you for that one!

You are both right, sort of, but if you look very closely you will see that the alligator is carved from a single cypress log. You can see this better in the second photo I posted in Jacked up. It fooled me until I looked at it very closely a second and third time, but my friend Walter, is just that kind of a jokester.

Glad you enjoyed the photos though.......

Tai Pan

I don't believe ya ! Thats an Alligator !!!! ;-)

TaiPan

Council Member
I wish it were, but I told you the truth......MOF when I told Walter this morning about some of the reactions and comments, he replied (he is also a good old Louisiana boy) "Alligators climbing trees. Yeah. Man, you HAVE moved too far north ! ! ! "

Tai Pan

TaiPan

Council Member
I wish it were, but I told you the truth......MOF when I told Walter this morning about some of the reactions and comments, he replied (he is also a good old Louisiana boy) "Alligators climbing trees. Yeah. Man, you HAVE moved too far north ! ! ! "

Tai Pan

I was teasing :)

I'm sure you don't really wish it were true, imagine ! People from those parts would have to have one eye pointing up and one pointing down all the time !

MaryAnne

Governor
I was teasing :)

I'm sure you don't really wish it were true, imagine ! People from those parts would have to have one eye pointing up and one pointing down all the time !

Queenie,I took Tai at his word so did not question because that could happen when the water gets high,but now that I think about it they would have come down as the water went down,but keep in mind I am going to get Tai good one of these days!:eek:)