• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In other news, Ghislane is safe behind bars...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Something smells fishy here. They arrested her in New Hampshire. Why in the hell would she leave France, a place from where she could not be extradited, and come to America in the first place? This doesn’t add up...not even a little bit.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Something smells fishy here. They arrested her in New Hampshire. Why in the hell would she leave France, a place from where she could not be extradited, and come to America in the first place? This doesn’t add up...not even a little bit.
She probably ran out of money and wore out her welcome. I heard she is a real c*nt. I don’t see how they can convict her of anything that hasn’t run the statute of limitations anyway. Everyone is acting like they are SHOCKED that rich older men are screwing 15-17 year old pretty girls. It’s only been going on for 5 thousand years or so.

When I was in Jr. High school in 1966, my 35 yo English teacher was screwing a 9th grader and everyone knew it including her parents. They are still married. Sure Epstein was a pervert and a sleaze bag but life in prison or execution seems very draconian to me. Same with Maxwell. Rich perverts are and always have been around in every civilization since the beginning of written history.

I don’t doubt for a moment that Clinton, Dershowitz, Barr, Bush, Prince Douchebag and certainly Trump have engaged in screwing these underage girls. What is shocking to me is that high level government officials (Trump and Barr look good for this murder) were apparently involved in Mr. Epstein’s murder. These women should have been paid off big time out of Epstein’s I’ll gotten fortune and he should have gotten 10-15 years in my opinion. Then he should have been able to implicate all of the above mentioned scumbags and others and made them pay through the nose too.

She probably ran out of money and wore out her welcome. I heard she is a real c*nt. I don’t see how they can convict her of anything that hasn’t run the statute of limitations anyway. Everyone is acting like they are SHOCKED that rich older men are screwing 15-17 year old pretty girls. It’s only been going on for 5 thousand years or so.

When I was in Jr. High school in 1966, my 35 yo English teacher was screwing a 9th grader and everyone knew it including her parents. They are still married. Sure Epstein was a pervert and a sleaze bag but life in prison or execution seems very draconian to me. Same with Maxwell. Rich perverts are and always have been around in every civilization since the beginning of written history.

I don’t doubt for a moment that Clinton, Dershowitz, Barr, Bush, Prince Douchebag and certainly Trump have engaged in screwing these underage girls. What is shocking to me is that high level government officials (Trump and Barr look good for this murder) were apparently involved in Mr. Epstein’s murder. These women should have been paid off big time out of Epstein’s I’ll gotten fortune and he should have gotten 10-15 years in my opinion. Then he should have been able to implicate all of the above mentioned scumbags and others and made them pay through the nose too.
1) If Epstein had anything on Trump it would have been released ages ago as part of your coup. This would seem to be more of a Democratic problem shall we say, like the woke guy who created LinkedIn...

Epstein once claimed to have created the Clinton Global Initiative... we may found out exactly what that was all about.

2) She can name names, collaborate on the stories of the victims, etc.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Whole lot of psychoanalysis can be made from this one post. Yikes.

lol
Ghislaine, if she survives being suicided, is about to be weaponized. The question is who is pointing this weapon? Will Trump get accused or will his enemies. She may have been cooperating for many months now so that the investigations could be about done and indictments sprung rather quickly.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ghislaine, if she survives being suicided, is about to be weaponized. The question is who is pointing this weapon? Will Trump get accused or will his enemies. She may have been cooperating for many months now so that the investigations could be about done and indictments sprung rather quickly.
If she is smart she will go public through her lawyer and let the public know she is terrified of being murdered by Barr and Trump like her boyfriend Jeffrey was. What exactly are the charges against her anyway?

What I love about Democrats is that no matter what they never stop lying.

Good boy.
The Democrats never ever break ranks. The Republicans are such weak worthless weasels when it comes to standing together. They did for a while but are faltering in the here and now.

They are putting our constitution on the line with their two faced leadership. They can't even call communists communists. Like they couldn't call radical Islamists radical Islamists. If the Republicans can't name it then they can't fight it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
As a side note to this story, there was a rumor in NY that Berman was fired because he was slow-walking cases like the Epstein investigation and others. 10 days after he was fired... Maxwell is busted...

Kinda makes ya think...
There was a rumor....lol...Berman was obviously fired because he was investigating friends of Trump like Fruman, Parnas and Guiliani. Epstein was also murdered in Barr’s Federal lockup in the Southern District of New York. Those aren’t just rumors, the US Congress is presently investigating Barr’s blatant use of the DOJ as a de facto get out of jail free card for Trump’s crooked associates. Flynn, Stone and now Fruman, Parnas and Guiliani.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Those aren’t just rumors, the US Congress is presently investigating Barr’s blatant use of the DOJ as a de facto get out of jail free card for Trump’s crooked associates. Flynn, Stone and now Fruman, Parnas and Guiliani.
You mean the Democrat House- not Congress. Civics 101.

I mean if the FBI made up evidence on Flynn, they have to cover it up. LOL

There was a rumor....lol...Berman was obviously fired because he was investigating friends of Trump like Fruman, Parnas and Guiliani. Epstein was also murdered in Barr’s Federal lockup in the Southern District of New York. Those aren’t just rumors, the US Congress is presently investigating Barr’s blatant use of the DOJ as a de facto get out of jail free card for Trump’s crooked associates. Flynn, Stone and now Fruman, Parnas and Guiliani.
The Southern District of New York is a partisan communist stronghold. Full of unethical and immoral DA's doing the devil's work. Who know maybe Ghislaine names Berman. That would be a soap opera twist.

As I said, Democrats will lie about everything and never stop.

Boca

Governor
If she is smart she will go public through her lawyer and let the public know she is terrified of being murdered by Barr and Trump like her boyfriend Jeffrey was. What exactly are the charges against her anyway?

The six-count indictment in Manhattan federal court alleges that Maxwell helped Epstein groom girls as young as 14 years old, going back as far as 1994. Prosecutors say she was in the room during — and took part in — the sexual abuse of three underage girls at Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse, his Florida estate and his ranch in New Mexico. She faces up to 35 years in prison.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The six-count indictment in Manhattan federal court alleges that Maxwell helped Epstein groom girls as young as 14 years old, going back as far as 1994. Prosecutors say she was in the room during — and took part in — the sexual abuse of three underage girls at Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse, his Florida estate and his ranch in New Mexico. She faces up to 35 years in prison.
How many of these charges are still within the statute of limitations? I would guess she will be out on bail shortly. I doubt if she will get more than 5 years. If she threatens to talk it wouldn’t surprise me if she ends up dead like a Epstein.