• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In PA, Fetterman is afraid to debate Dr. Oz

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sure it does Jack. Some one I think is smoking a fatty...
Every jailbird, ex con, tattooed, toothless meth head I have ever met or known is a big QANON Trumper. All you have to do is check out how many black people are in prison and how many white people…..Trumpers win the prison and jail vote by I would guess 58-42….

Sounds like some dumbass PBS kids show. Who's afraid of the mean old Dr. Oz?

John Fetterman spoke to thousands at abortion rally on 9/11, but still hasn't agreed to debate schedule

"Lt. Gov. John Fetterman spoke to a crowd of over 3,000 Pennsylvanians at an abortion rally, even as the Senate candidate still hasn't finalized a debate schedule against Republican Mehmet Oz due to "auditory processing" issues.

Planned Parenthood held a "Women for Fetterman" rally in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Sunday for the Democrat in an apparent effort to influence more pro-choice women voters to support him this fall.

Fetterman, recently agreed to one mid- to late-October debate against Oz. The Democrat had previously been hesitant to confirm a debate schedule as he recovers from lasting auditory effects from his May stroke. If a debate does take place in October, it would be after the beginning of early voting, leaving many Pennsylvanians to cast their ballots without hearing the candidates square off against each other."

This spermwhale isn't unhealthy enough to speak in front of a Femifascist group, but he fears for his stroke if he goes up against Dr. Oz.
I have rarely seen a more depressing choice of candidates in my life but how anyone ever voted for Fetterman to even catch dogs is astounding.

Do the people of PA have any idea of what he did to the small town he was mayor of in PA, with his carbon bs and "climate crisis".....

How do these morons advance?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have rarely seen a more depressing choice of candidates in my life but how anyone ever voted for Fetterman to even catch dogs is astounding.

Do the people of PA have any idea of what he did to the small town he was mayor of in PA, with his carbon bs and "climate crisis".....

He says Oz wouldn't last 5 minutes in his town. Somebody should ask him why?

He has said he may debate, but not until most of the voting has already happened. So when, where and who will the moderator be? Do you believe Fetterman is healthy enough to hold such an office, and how do you feel about his stances? Be specific please.
They don't care.

Fetterman is not healthy enough to hold the office but the guy they installed as President isn't either. They are not aware of what the crack pot believes because .... it does not matter.

He is a means to an end, nothing else, another Senate Seat, power, all they need him do is raise his hand and vote Regime all the way.

From what I know of Fetterman, what he believes in, he is a fraud (a Democrat) The worst kind actually he has some "higher" degree from Harvard so he can claim to know things... he doesn't.

Even absent the stroke, if asked if I thought that guy was healthy or smart enough to hold public office, the answer would be a resounding no.

If I have not depressed you enough, he will win Philly and Pittsburgh, and that will most likely win the goon a Seat. All hail our Fascist regime.

Dr. Oz would be better choice but.... if we as a country cannot do better then these two, we are in fact doomed.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Every jailbird, ex con, tattooed, toothless meth head I have ever met or known is a big QANON Trumper. All you have to do is check out how many black people are in prison and how many white people…..Trumpers win the prison and jail vote by I would guess 58-42….
I've known quite a few myself and not a one of them is the least bit political. They hated both ideologies equally. But that was back in the day. Now that the Democrats are promising them all "get out of jail free" cards, I'm betting that has changed.

Raoul_Luke

Another homework assignment mom?
Well Jack, you are a little long on snark and short on actual policy. But frankly, now that I think about it, when you do talk policy I usually agree with your sentiments. Not sure why we end up on opposite sides all the time...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They have earned the opportunity to give it a try.
Really? So they never had the opportunity before? GW Bush had control of Congress from 2001 to 2007...how did he do? What did Trump do in four years?

How is DeSantis doing on homelessness in Florida?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I've known quite a few myself and not a one of them is the least bit political. They hated both ideologies equally. But that was back in the day. Now that the Democrats are promising them all "get out of jail free" cards, I'm betting that has changed.
Wrong, thy are all Trumpers…..Get a grip.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Got a link to the democratic platform on get out of jail free?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well Jack, you are a little long on snark and short on actual policy. But frankly, now that I think about it, when you do talk policy I usually agree with your sentiments. Not sure why we end up on opposite sides all the time...
Sorry for the snark TB it‘s just my way of showing I care. Hope all is well in your world.

Raoul_Luke

Really? So they never had the opportunity before? GW Bush had control of Congress from 2001 to 2007...how did he do? What did Trump do in four years?

How is DeSantis doing on homelessness in Florida?
Quite frankly, homelessness is more a function of city and federal policy much more so than state policy. But Desantis is doing relatively well by keeping his economy humming - it's better than it would be if their economy was flagging:

Raoul_Luke

Sorry for the snark TB it‘s just my way of showing I care. Hope all is well in your world.
I'm alright I guess. Getting used to living alone after 40 some years. Sounds like you are doing just fine so I don't need to ask but I am happy to hear it.

TBLee

Governor
They don't care.

Fetterman is not healthy enough to hold the office but the guy they installed as President isn't either. They are not aware of what the crack pot believes because .... it does not matter.

He is a means to an end, nothing else, another Senate Seat, power, all they need him do is raise his hand and vote Regime all the way.

From what I know of Fetterman, what he believes in, he is a fraud (a Democrat) The worst kind actually he has some "higher" degree from Harvard so he can claim to know things... he doesn't.

Even absent the stroke, if asked if I thought that guy was healthy or smart enough to hold public office, the answer would be a resounding no.

If I have not depressed you enough, he will win Philly and Pittsburgh, and that will most likely win the goon a Seat. All hail our Fascist regime.

Dr. Oz would be better choice but.... if we as a country cannot do better then these two, we are in fact doomed.
He very well may win the seat. Which says a great deal about where our Country is, and where it is headed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Just what do you think he did to the incredibly poor town of Braddock? He was a part time mayor, paid about $150 per month...that is why his family helped him with cash.