• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In PA, Fetterman is afraid to debate Dr. Oz

reason10

Governor
Really? So they never had the opportunity before? GW Bush had control of Congress from 2001 to 2007...how did he do? What did Trump do in four years?

How is DeSantis doing on homelessness in Florida?
Bush inherited Clinton's recession and ticking 911 time bomb. He still managed to expand our economy before the Obama/ACORN sub prime mortgage crisis ass screwed the country's economy. Trump inherited the worst economy of all time from Obama/ACORN and in the shortest time possible gave America the greatest economy of all time, as well as peace in the Middle East.. (And that was after Obama/ACORN armed ISIS.

It took 2000 mules and a racist unelected idiot to destroy the American economy and have wars pop up all over the place.

Governor DeSantis is the most brilliant governor in the history of Florida. Like Governor Abbot, he is shipping those illegal aliens to the blue sanctuary cities, so our homeless problem is improving.
Let your idiot blue cities deal with the fentanyl, heroin, child prostitution and violence from MS13.

Florida has the best economy, the best schools and the highest standard of living in the entire United States. That's because our educated population doesn't elect Democrats. We have a balanced budget, no state income tax and the best economy of all time.

And we are a red state.

You lose again.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
An individual accused and not convicted...you think should stay in jail? FOR HOW LONG?
Of a violent crime? Until they can be reasonably sure he is not a threat to anyone. Are you seriously suggesting that people accused of mass murder should be allowed to go home after questioning?

Raoul_Luke

Oz is a quack...

Bullshit
Braddock has shrunk 41.1% since the year 2000. Braddock, Pennsylvania's growth is extremely below average.

In Braddock, 36.7% of residents have an income below the poverty line, and the child poverty rate is 50.0%. On a per-household basis, 28.1% of families are below the poverty line in Braddock.

Among those aged 16 and older, 39.5% of Braddock residents are in the labor force.

The unemployment rate in Braddock is 9.9%, which is calculated among residents aged 16 or older who are in the labor force.

The median household income in Braddock is $21,972.

In Braddock, 54.0% of households have an active broadband internet connection

1663158801812.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Braddock has shrunk 41.1% since the year 2000. Braddock, Pennsylvania's growth is extremely below average.

In Braddock, 36.7% of residents have an income below the poverty line, and the child poverty rate is 50.0%. On a per-household basis, 28.1% of families are below the poverty line in Braddock.

Among those aged 16 and older, 39.5% of Braddock residents are in the labor force.

The unemployment rate in Braddock is 9.9%, which is calculated among residents aged 16 or older who are in the labor force.

View attachment 72326

And everybody wants him to bring this largesse to the whole of the state?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 72326

And when was he elected mayor?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of a violent crime? Until they can be reasonably sure he is not a threat to anyone. Are you seriously suggesting that people accused of mass murder should be allowed to go home after questioning?
I am questioning how long someone arrested for shoplifting should be jailed before a trial.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When was a mass murderer granted bail?
Dunno. Was addressing the generic statement I saw. Surely persons accused of whatever crime should be assessed thoroughly before being released on any form of bail, particularly the recidivist criminal.. namely violent crime and the like.

Raoul_Luke

And when was he elected mayor?
So let me get this straight. You are showing support for a candidate who would ban fracking (and lets face it, all fossil fuels), has expressed a desire to empty the prisons, and would support gun confiscation, has endorsed Bernie Sanders in the past and now stands endorsed by AOC? So that's the "middle" view, is it? LOL!

Raoul_Luke

I am questioning how long someone arrested for shoplifting should be jailed before a trial.
He wants to do away with life without parole for convicted murderers! He has stated that he wants "to get as many prisoners released as possible! No one is talking about jailing "shoplifters" here (except you - to dissemble).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So let me get this straight. You are showing support for a candidate who would ban fracking (and lets face it, all fossil fuels), has expressed a desire to empty the prisons, and would support gun confiscation, has endorsed Bernie Sanders in the past and now stands endorsed by AOC? So that's the "middle" view, is it? LOL!
So let me get this straight....making shit up works for you? Where did he propose confiscating guns? When did he say let's empty prisons. When did he say he'd ban fossil fuels?

Feel free to include links to support your accusations.

You support a quack who supports "miracle cures" and exorcism....

This isn’t anything new for Oz, who has been criticized by fellow physicians since a 2014 study revealed that more than half of his medical advice was flat-out wrong.

In 2015, a group of prominent doctors urged Columbia University’s medical dean to remove Oz from the medical school’s faculty, saying that he was “guilty of either outrageous conflicts of interest or flawed judgements about what constitutes appropriate medical treatments, or both.”

John Fetterman's New Ad Is A Highlights Reel Of Dr. Oz's Shady Medical Claims (msn.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He wants to do away with life without parole for convicted murderers! He has stated that he wants "to get as many prisoners released as possible! No one is talking about jailing "shoplifters" here (except you - to dissemble).
You posted this...

Sure, google "bail reform." You and I both know that is a euphemism for "get out of jail free:"

The purpose of bail is to make sure the accused shows up for trial...it is not to punish someone accused of a crime. Bail should not be granted to the people accused of murder who are clearly a threat if released. That is up to the judge at arraignment...not politicians.

Fetterman has suggested clemency for convicted prisoners who show remorse and work towards showing improvement by their actions in jail.

How do you feel about Oz and his quack suggestions and products that he promises are miracle cures?

In 2018 he was fined $5.25 million for lying about dietary supplements.

1663175024290.png

Raoul_Luke

So let me get this straight....making shit up works for you? Where did he propose confiscating guns? When did he say let's empty prisons. When did he say he'd ban fossil fuels?

Feel free to include links to support your accusations.

You support a quack who supports "miracle cures" and exorcism....

This isn’t anything new for Oz, who has been criticized by fellow physicians since a 2014 study revealed that more than half of his medical advice was flat-out wrong.

In 2015, a group of prominent doctors urged Columbia University’s medical dean to remove Oz from the medical school’s faculty, saying that he was “guilty of either outrageous conflicts of interest or flawed judgements about what constitutes appropriate medical treatments, or both.”

John Fetterman's New Ad Is A Highlights Reel Of Dr. Oz's Shady Medical Claims (msn.com)
You must be confused - I'm not looking for a doctor to give me medical advice, I'm looking for a Senator who will oppose the imbecilic democratic agenda!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You must be confused - I'm not looking for a doctor to give me medical advice, I'm looking for a Senator who will oppose the imbecilic democratic agenda!
I'm looking for you to back up those accusations you've made. I gave you reason to think Oz is a crook and a quack. I can't vote in PA, but I wouldn't vote for a guy who has repeatedly ripped people off to make money.