• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In PA, Fetterman is afraid to debate Dr. Oz

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to your link, the recidivism rate in California is zero...LOL!
No idea why their map is wrong...but if you read it you'd have seen this.
California
According to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California's recidivism rate has averaged around 50% over the past ten years.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Maybe this is why Fetterman finally agreed to do a debate and has released some limited health records:

I'm not sure why the scion of a wealthy Philadelphia family who never held a real job was considered the "working" man while a self-made multimillionaire who was the son of immigrants was seen as the "effete snob" but it's good to see the focus on Fetterman's record evening up the polling.

Raoul_Luke

No idea why their map is wrong...but if you read it you'd have seen this.
California
According to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, California's recidivism rate has averaged around 50% over the past ten years.
So in other words if it was zero ten years ago and 100% now, it would have "averaged around 50% over the past ten years." I'm not sure why you think that makes your point. Has it gone up or down over the past ten years? And regardless, a lower percentage of a larger number still adds up to more crime:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Maybe this is why Fetterman finally agreed to do a debate and has released some limited health records:

I'm not sure why the scion of a wealthy Philadelphia family who never held a real job was considered the "working" man while a self-made multimillionaire who was the son of immigrants was seen as the "effete snob" but it's good to see the focus on Fetterman's record evening up the polling.
Oz grew up in a wealthy family (on his mother's side) and went to medical school in Turkey. His parents sent him to private school and harvard.

Fetterman never had a real job? He graduated from college in 1991 and got his MBA in 1993... He worked at his father's insurance company and at Chubb as an underwriter.
He graduated with a masters degree in 1999. He became mayor in 2006....and basically worked for less than minimum wage in Braddock because he wanted to serve, not get rich.

Raoul_Luke

Oz grew up in a wealthy family (on his mother's side) and went to medical school in Turkey. His parents sent him to private school and harvard.

Fetterman never had a real job? He graduated from college in 1991 and got his MBA in 1993... He worked at his father's insurance company and at Chubb as an underwriter.
He graduated with a masters degree in 1999. He became mayor in 2006....and basically worked for less than minimum wage in Braddock because he wanted to serve, not get rich.
So he couldn't even hold a job at his dad's company? LOL! So exactly how did he "serve" the people of Braddock? Ho only attended two-thirds of council meetings and cast only one (meaningless) vote. They were no better off when he left than when he arrived.

reason10

Governor
Biden won both places in 2020. Do you have evidence of vote fraud in either place? Nah...but you continue to suggest that 2020 was stolen. Being stubborn in the face of facts is not a positive trait.
Asked and answered.

Only a moron ignores the truth.

And 2000 mules is the truth.

reason10

Governor
So in your clip he specifically talked about phasing out fossil fuels in a responsible way. What does that mean to you?

And there was nothing at all about confiscating guns in the clip about braces for hand guns.

Causing gasoline prices to skyrocket just to pander to the AOC kooks is not a responsible way. It is treason against the American people.

And when Kevin McCarthy gets that gavel from Pelosi, he's going to impeach this traitor.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Asked and answered.

Only a moron ignores the truth.

And 2000 mules is the truth.
2000 Mules proved nothing.

Were they able to say that someone carrying those cellphones came within 30 meters of ballot drop boxes? Yes. Could they tell if those people were carrying ballots? No. If they couldn't even tell if they were carrying ballots they certainly couldn't tell if the ballots were for Biden...

D'Souza claimed they were being paid by left leaning charities or community action groups. Did he prove it? Nope. Did he even offer any kind of circumstantial evidence of that happening? No.

Even if he did seem to find pretty vague reason to make his accusations...did he find one single fraudulent ballot? No. His allegation is of ballot harvesting...not of vote fraud.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Causing gasoline prices to skyrocket just to pander to the AOC kooks is not a responsible way. It is treason against the American people.

And when Kevin McCarthy gets that gavel from Pelosi, he's going to impeach this traitor.
So while Trump actually committed a crime in putting a hold on a congressional appropriation and interfering in the investigation by telling federal employees to ignore subpoenas and was impeached but not convicted because of party loyalty....and then impeached for inciting a riot in an attempt to stay in power by the use of a mob...again not convicted due to party loyalty...you think impeachment based on the price of gas is a real possibility?

Says more about your party and yourself.

reason10

Governor
2000 Mules proved nothing.

Were they able to say that someone carrying those cellphones came within 30 meters of ballot drop boxes? Yes. Could they tell if those people were carrying ballots? No. If they couldn't even tell if they were carrying ballots they certainly couldn't tell if the ballots were for Biden...

D'Souza claimed they were being paid by left leaning charities or community action groups. Did he prove it? Nope. Did he even offer any kind of circumstantial evidence of that happening? No.

Even if he did seem to find pretty vague reason to make his accusations...did he find one single fraudulent ballot? No. His allegation is of ballot harvesting...not of vote fraud.
To educated people, 200 Mules is fact.

reason10

Governor
So while Trump actually committed a crime in putting a hold on a congressional appropriation and interfering in the investigation by telling federal employees to ignore subpoenas and was impeached but not convicted because of party loyalty....and then impeached for inciting a riot in an attempt to stay in power by the use of a mob...again not convicted due to party loyalty...you think impeachment based on the price of gas is a real possibility?

Says more about your party and yourself.
That's all a lie.
And when it comes to ignoring subpoenas and committing process crimes. the crime team of Clinton, Obama and Biden make Trump look like a priest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only lie is the Biden presidency.

(Typo. Should be 2000 or two thousand mules. I'm right 99 percent of the time here, but occasionally I miss a digit. It gets noticed because I'm rarely wrong.)
Rarely wrong but mostly silly.

D'Souza failed to find one single fraudulent ballot. He accused people of being paid to harvest ballot, but cannot identify who was paid or who made the payments.

As far as the accuracy of Cell Phone GPS data...I was just in New York. Guess what? High rise buildings raise havoc with your location. As I drove my Google maps would tell me to turn in 100 ft even as I drove through the intersection where I needed to turn.

That was with a fairly new Samsung phone. So passing within 100 ft of a ballot box means I harvested ballots? How much did you pay to watch that moron's movie?

Cooper Quintin, a senior staff technologist at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which describes itself as “the leading nonprofit organization defending civil liberties in the digital world,” told us the accuracy of geolocation data can vary widely based on numerous factors that include signal strength, the type of cellphone being used, and atmospheric conditions like whether the cellphone is in a dense urban area or not.
But generally, he said, GPS data from apps on cellphones are only accurate to around 40 feet. Research published by the University of Georgia in 2019 concluded that iPhone GPS was only accurate in a range of 7 to 13 meters (23 to 43 feet).

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
Rarely wrong but mostly silly.

D'Souza failed to find one single fraudulent ballot. He accused people of being paid to harvest ballot, but cannot identify who was paid or who made the payments.

As far as the accuracy of Cell Phone GPS data...I was just in New York. Guess what? High rise buildings raise havoc with your location. As I drove my Google maps would tell me to turn in 100 ft even as I drove through the intersection where I needed to turn.

That was with a fairly new Samsung phone. So passing within 100 ft of a ballot box means I harvested ballots? How much did you pay to watch that moron's movie?
Nope. DeSouza is right. I guess his skin is a little too dark for you to agree with him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. DeSouza is right. I guess his skin is a little too dark for you to agree with him.
Really? Are you now claiming because he is not white that he must be right?

I've given you facts. You cannot find a source to prove those facts false. You lose.

reason10

Governor
Really? Are you now claiming because he is not white that he must be right?

I've given you facts. You cannot find a source to prove those facts false. You lose.
You have never presented (a) one single fact (2) one single reliable source.

I'm claiming that your problem with him is his color, not his facts.
He has provided the facts. But he wouldn't be allowed at your country club.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have NEVER presented (a) ONE SINGLE FACT (2) ONE SINGLE RELIABLE SOURCE.

I'm claiming that your problem with him is his color, not his facts.
He has provided the facts. But he wouldn't be allowed at your country club.
See post #114.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Asked answered. I maintain you have NEVER presented (a) one single fact or (b) one single reliable source.

Earth to snowflake. It is CHEAP today to construct a left wing I AGREE WITH YOU website. Doesn't make it a FoxNews.

Grow up.
Reuters is less credible than Fox?

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.
  • Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks. Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate, which earns them a Mixed factual rating.

As I pointed out to you...GPS data for cell phones is not nearly as accurate as D'Souza claimed.

Did he prove one single fraudulent ballot? No.

Did he identify one single left wing group paying people to harvest ballots? No.

Did he show video of one person making more than one drop at a ballot box? No.

Those are facts and they don't give a shit about your opinions.