• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I have been looking into the In Power Movement which is currently said to be suing giant energy corporations that are installing highly invasive "Smart Meters" on the homes of customers, and according to them, with great success. If their claims are true and accurate, (and it appears they are), I have the utmost respect for their agenda. In fact, I am actually entertaining the idea of joining with them in their fight, as it is a very noble and worthy cause. But their agenda is just the tip of the iceberg as far as their means of obtaining it has been, and the countless legal applications their Notice of Liability (NOL) can achieve. This methodology law can be used on virtually every controversial government scam ever launched. But,in order to do so, one needs to understand just how corrupt our system of law has become.

First,one needs to realize that since the Basnksters took control of our monetary system in 1913 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, on the heels of their financing the push for a permanent income tax (Merry Christmas Banksters), they still had to engineer the subversion of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, and they had to do so right under our noses, as they had just done with both the Income Tax and Federal Reserve Act, only this would take much more time and rely on the hoodwinking of an unwitting and ignorant citizenry. Unfortunately for us,the Banksters had control of the purse strings which would make it all pretty simple. In short, what they did was create a system within a system. Now there would be a United States of America, in which the Bill of Rights and constitution would exist, and a UNITED STATES.Inc. (headquartered in Washington DC) where they would dump our entire system of law under. This would allow them to dupe us all into thinking everything was business as usual, even though that couldn't be further from the truth! By dumping the national legal system into the corporate entity, they could effectively subvert and seemingly dismantle our Bill of Rights. In reality, it still exists, if you know how to assert yourself within it. In the file photo here, depicts what they have done, with the exception of the state duplications which are generally all caps for the "corporate" state where you live. They are almost all under this method of control.Which is why one can scream Constitution all day in their lower courts only to be ignored, laughed at and impugned!Looking at this representation, your attorneys are barred from leaving the blue area of the chart.They cannot step outside the boundary of the corporate UNITED STATES or they can and most probably will be dis-barred, or barred from practicing law. When a judge asks you if you wish to "waive your rights to your lawyer" what they are really asking you is "do you wish to give away ALL of your constitutional rights" to be represented by him in this lower court? 99.9% or more of the population has no clue that they just handed their asses to the corrupt corporate UNITED STATES!

They only way around this is self representation, or Sui Juris representation, where you assert yourself from the United States of America. You can do so with a Notice of Liability and target the corrupt official or officials you want to sue using their oath of office to "serve and protect the Constitution of the United States" which they ALL have sworn, under penalty of treason to do.

Here is the link to taking back your rights. Keep in mind that this is a video about how to keep your power companies from installing "Smart Meters" on your homes, but if you are reasonably intelligent.you can easily understand how you can use this for numerous other legal battles. I am personally going to target the war on drugs which has singlehandedly decimated the Bill of Rights. I cannot understate the importance of implementing this legal tactic to expose the Corporate system of law and force our leaders to abandon it in order for freedom to be returned to our country. I hope all of you will take the time to go to www.inpowermovement.com and watch their video and learn the process. Then we can open several "Mass Action Lawsuits and clean America up!

I welcome ALL input, both positive and negative about this posting, but please,keep the trolling to a minimum....Lol

Attachments

I have been looking into the In Power Movement which is currently said to be suing giant energy corporations that are installing highly invasive "Smart Meters" on the homes of customers, and according to them, with great success. If their claims are true and accurate, (and it appears they are), I have the utmost respect for their agenda. In fact, I am actually entertaining the idea of joining with them in their fight, as it is a very noble and worthy cause. But their agenda is just the tip of the iceberg as far as their means of obtaining it has been, and the countless legal applications their Notice of Liability (NOL) can achieve. This methodology law can be used on virtually every controversial government scam ever launched. But,in order to do so, one needs to understand just how corrupt our system of law has become.

First,one needs to realize that since the Basnksters took control of our monetary system in 1913 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, on the heels of their financing the push for a permanent income tax (Merry Christmas Banksters), they still had to engineer the subversion of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, and they had to do so right under our noses, as they had just done with both the Income Tax and Federal Reserve Act, only this would take much more time and rely on the hoodwinking of an unwitting and ignorant citizenry. Unfortunately for us,the Banksters had control of the purse strings which would make it all pretty simple. In short, what they did was create a system within a system. Now there would be a United States of America, in which the Bill of Rights and constitution would exist, and a UNITED STATES.Inc. (headquartered in Washington DC) where they would dump our entire system of law under. This would allow them to dupe us all into thinking everything was business as usual, even though that couldn't be further from the truth! By dumping the national legal system into the corporate entity, they could effectively subvert and seemingly dismantle our Bill of Rights. In reality, it still exists, if you know how to assert yourself within it. In the file photo here, depicts what they have done, with the exception of the state duplications which are generally all caps for the "corporate" state where you live. They are almost all under this method of control.Which is why one can scream Constitution all day in their lower courts only to be ignored, laughed at and impugned!Looking at this representation, your attorneys are barred from leaving the blue area of the chart.They cannot step outside the boundary of the corporate UNITED STATES or they can and most probably will be dis-barred, or barred from practicing law. When a judge asks you if you wish to "waive your rights to your lawyer" what they are really asking you is "do you wish to give away ALL of your constitutional rights" to be represented by him in this lower court? 99.9% or more of the population has no clue that they just handed their asses to the corrupt corporate UNITED STATES!

They only way around this is self representation, or Sui Juris representation, where you assert yourself from the United States of America. You can do so with a Notice of Liability and target the corrupt official or officials you want to sue using their oath of office to "serve and protect the Constitution of the United States" which they ALL have sworn, under penalty of treason to do.

Here is the link to taking back your rights. Keep in mind that this is a video about how to keep your power companies from installing "Smart Meters" on your homes, but if you are reasonably intelligent.you can easily understand how you can use this for numerous other legal battles. I am personally going to target the war on drugs which has singlehandedly decimated the Bill of Rights. I cannot understate the importance of implementing this legal tactic to expose the Corporate system of law and force our leaders to abandon it in order for freedom to be returned to our country. I hope all of you will take the time to go to www.inpowermovement.com and watch their video and learn the process. Then we can open several "Mass Action Lawsuits and clean America up!

I welcome ALL input, both positive and negative about this posting, but please,keep the trolling to a minimum....Lol
Wags Wearing Wigs

The Constitution establishes a sheltered and omnipotent hereditary oligarchy, so you lose me once you mention that anti-democratic manifesto. It was written behind closed doors by lawyers for the 18th Century 1% in order to sanctify and perpetuate their rule.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Wags Wearing Wigs

The Constitution establishes a sheltered and omnipotent hereditary oligarchy, so you lose me once you mention that anti-democratic manifesto. It was written behind closed doors by lawyers for the 18th Century 1% in order to sanctify and perpetuate their rule.
Yet they're kicking ass in courts in the US and Canada. The point you may be missing is the fact that they ALL swear an oath to "serve and protect" the constitution of the United States of America. That oath is what hangs them. They are allotted 10 or 14 days to respond. Failure to respond is acquiescence on their part. However, if they do choose to respond, they have to do so proving they are adhering to the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately for them,they LIE about everything,so endeavoring to prove so, is an impossible task. Thus, they will step in the dogshit, they have been forcing us into for years!