• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In Real News : Rosenstein says he wouldn’t approve Russia warrant now

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
3+ years of endless political threads- memes- reports BOMBSHELLS !!! Down the toilet

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told lawmakers Wednesday that he would not have approved an FBI surveillance application for a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation had he known at the time about the problems that have since been revealed.

TBLee

Governor
3+ years of endless political threads- memes- reports BOMBSHELLS !!! Down the toilet

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told lawmakers Wednesday that he would not have approved an FBI surveillance application for a former Trump campaign aide during the Russia investigation had he known at the time about the problems that have since been revealed.

Rod had some very interesting things to say yesterday! The heat is on. He had no problem at all throwing McCabe under the moving bus. Can't wait to see who McCabe throws under the bus when he testifies. My money is on them all pointing their fingers at each other. I truly hope that Durham gets to the bottom of it all.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Lindsey Graham sure knows how to dupe the gullible rabble...

Would warrants be approved if someone knew beforehand that the warrants would not be productive? Of course not. But those approving warrants don’t have the benefit of clairvoyance.

Basic common sense, but L’il Lindsey has the gullible Trump rabble thinking this is blockbuster news.

;-)

TBLee

Governor

Would warrants be approved if someone knew beforehand that the warrants would not be productive? Of course not. But those approving warrants don’t have the benefit of clairvoyance.

Basic common sense, but L’il Lindsey has the gullible Trump rabble thinking this is blockbuster news.

;-)
Silly Bugs. You apparently did not watch yesterday. LOL

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

;-)

So Rosenstein lied ?

You obviously didn't watch. You just feel bad for wasting Three years on nothing.

Rosenstein admitted it. Why can't you ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

;-)

Warrants are based on probable cause. Not whims.

Rosenstein is saying there was no probable cause

jesus

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

That's like saying I didn't mean to pull the trigger, if only I could have stopped the bullet I would have.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL McCabe called him a liar. Someone is a liar, either Rod is of McCabe is. Of course that may become more clear after we all hear McCabe's version of events. Like I said...fun, fun fun ;)
McCabe? The topic is what Rosenstein said.

Try to pay attention.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
LOL McCabe called him a liar. Someone is a liar, either Rod is of McCabe is. Of course that may become more clear after we all hear McCabe's version of events. Like I said...fun, fun fun ;)

But But Graham !!! LOL

Amazing how 3 years of wasting someone's life effects we leftists