• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In Real News : Rosenstein says he wouldn’t approve Russia warrant now

Bugsy McGurk

President
on energy.... that was his profession...and it's perfectly legal to have one. Page was also a Merrill Lynch Vice-President in the Moscow office.

"Well let's get A FISA warrant on him fellas he talks to too many Russians"
Hey, I simply ridiculed the comment that there was no evidence that Page worked with the Russians, when he had actually touted his status as an adviser to the Kremlin.

And recall that Page was one of 5 people Trump identified as being part of his foreign policy team.

So, our intel/law enforcement people knew that the Kremlin was illegally interfering in our election, and they also knew that Trump identified a Kremlin adviser as being on his foreign policy team. The feds were supposed to ignore that?

Insanity.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"The whole concept that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no there there in August 2017. Do you agree with that general statement?" Graham asked

"I agree with that general statement," Rosenstein responded.

-------------

Something is insane around here. Severely insane.
August 2017?

WTF?

Talk about insane.

Mick

The Right is always right
Translation: Jeez, good question. Why the hell did L’il Lindsey obsess over August 2017?
Because that is when Rosenstein secretly rewrote Mueller's mandate. Rosenstein admitted there was no collusion.....and he knew it even back then so why did he do it?

Bugsy McGurk

President
*chuckles. August 2017 = 9 months after the election. Let me guess, Rosentein was confused and thought he meant 2015 now. This bug is craazyyy insane!
Lulz
I have no idea why that nut/Trump fluffer L’il Lindsey yapped about August 2017.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Because that is when Rosenstein secretly rewrote Mueller's mandate. Rosenstein admitted there was no collusion.....and he knew it even back then so why did he do it?
Crikey. Rosenstein “secretly rewrote Mueller’s mandate”? Where do you people pick up those psychotic delusions?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Lindsey Graham sure knows how to dupe the gullible rabble...

Would warrants be approved if someone knew beforehand that the warrants would not be productive? Of course not. But those approving warrants don’t have the benefit of clairvoyance.

Basic common sense, but L’il Lindsey has the gullible Trump rabble thinking this is blockbuster news.

;-)
You seem to be arguing in favor of, well, unwarranted warrants here, Bugs. You do have to at least have evidence of a crime to go after a warrant, and we now know what they knew at the time - they had exactly none. So they manufactured it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You seem to be arguing in favor of, well, unwarranted warrants here, Bugs. You do have to at least have evidence of a crime to go after a warrant, and we now know what they knew at the time - they had exactly none. So they manufactured it.
An absurd lie, of course. Neither Rosenstein nor anyone else said they approved any warrant in the absence of probable cause. But that’s the lie you Trump cultists are peddling here. L’il Lindsey has duped the gullible.

Boca

Governor
Hey, I simply ridiculed the comment that there was no evidence that Page worked with the Russians, when he had actually touted his status as an adviser to the Kremlin.

And recall that Page was one of 5 people Trump identified as being part of his foreign policy team.

So, our intel/law enforcement people knew that the Kremlin was illegally interfering in our election, and they also knew that Trump identified a Kremlin adviser as being on his foreign policy team. The feds were supposed to ignore that?
First where's that link you promised if I was nice to you !

Now to your topic changing.

The FBI knew Carter Page, his background, his profession. In fact the FBI recruited him because of his significant Russian contacts. He wore a wire to a meeting with some of those Russian "contacts" that resulted in convictions.

As to ignore that. when he's working for you as a UCE [under cover employee}…. YES !

His Russian contacts are also why they were able to obtain a FISA warrant targeting him without his knowledge. That way they could wiretap him and anybody he contacted or contacted him. Meaning anyone in the Trump campaign he might talk to, or anyone in the Trump transition team after the election. It's called spy craft.

Carter Page was just a tool and was never charged with anything.

Now.....where's that link to the memo of Trump ordering Rosenstein to write a reccomendation that Comey be fired.

I want pester you anymore about it if you will just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
CNN Breaking News !

Bombshell !!!!

You wasted 3 years of your life on this.

Rosenstein admitted it was a waste of time.

B.M. - Why don't you and move on ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Now to your topic changing ignorance.

The FBI knew Carter Page, his background, his profession. In fact the FBI recruited him because of his significant Russian contacts. He wore a wire to a meeting with some of those Russian "contacts" that resulted in convictions.

As to ignore that. when he's working for you as a UCE [under cover employee}…. YES !

His Russian contacts are also why they were able to obtain a FISA warrant targeting him without his knowledge. That way they could wiretap him and anybody he contacted or contacted him. Meaning anyone in the Trump campaign he might talk to, or anyone in the Trump transition team after the election. It's called spy craft.

Now.....where's that link to the memo of Trump ordering Rosenstein to write a reccomendation that Comey be fired.

I want pester you anymore about it if you will just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.

I think Buggo is Mazie Hirono. The idiot from Hawaii who today basically confirmed there was nothing when she questioned Rosenstein LOL

A Democrat did that

She got Rosenstein to say that he agreed that there was no evidence of obstruction of justice. She kept pressing and Rosenstein said that “he agrees that there was no evidence of a crime” by Trump. He also confirmed that no one was in favor of prosecution. Thanks, Mazie, for destroying Democrats’ lie yet again. :(

Bugsy McGurk

President

Now to your topic changing.

Page’s status as an adviser to the Kremlin is not changed by any cooperation with US authorities. You seem to think one negates the other, which is completely illogical.

As to my gracious offer, you have not yet met both conditions of the same. As you know.

Mick

Crikey. Rosenstein “secretly rewrote Mueller’s mandate”? Where do you people pick up those psychotic delusions?
Wow. There simply cannot be a human being this dumb. You've got to be a paid shill put here to make Dems look stupid. This is all well known long ago:

"The Justice Department on Wednesday released a mostly unredacted version of then-Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's August 2017 "scope memo" outlining the authority of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller -- and the document reveals for the first time that Mueller's authority went significantly beyond what was known previously."

Stink bug would be more appropriate

:D

Mick

An absurd lie, of course. Neither Rosenstein nor anyone else said they approved any warrant in the absence of probable cause. But that’s the lie you Trump cultists are peddling here. L’il Lindsey has duped the gullible.
No, he just said he signed it because he said Obama's cronies in the FBI lied and duped him:

Rage to us, bug! Rage some more!

:p

Mick

Page’s status as an adviser to the Kremlin is not changed by any cooperation with US authorities. You seem to think one negates the other, which is completely illogical.

As to my gracious offer, you have not yet met both conditions of the same. As you know.
Rod Rosenstein under oath: "I certainly understand the president’s frustration given the outcome, which was in fact that there was no evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign advisers and Russians."

You certainly have a lot of explaining to do. No collusion, no obstruction. Trump's innocent and innocent can't obstruct their own innocence. The bug infestation has gotten really bad.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rod Rosenstein under oath: "I certainly understand the president’s frustration given the outcome, which was in fact that there was no evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign advisers and Russians."

You certainly have a lot of explaining to do. No collusion, no obstruction. Trump's innocent and innocent can't obstruct their own innocence. The bug infestation has gotten really bad.
As you know, I have debunked that lie dozens of times. But still, you tell it obsessively.

Deplorable!