• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Inconvenient Information Update: Voter I.D.

Zam-Zam

Senator
If they posted here, I would ask them to explain their post, not yours.

You posted it.
You explain it.
I can't account for why you slap labels on people and slur them. I just know that you do.

This is something I would think most adults instinctively know is wrong.

That’s idiotic falderal.

Do you know a single living adult soul who doesn’t have a photo ID? Are their wrists too frail and compromised to pull the card out and display it? Does it pose too great a challenge to either motor skills or IQ?

Now, more than ever, it is clear that the extremist leftist position on this issue…which is wholly opposed to even a large majority of DEMOCRATS… is driven entirely by their requirement to maintain viable avenues of electoral fraud. Whether or not these cockeyed fraudsters utilize these channels now…or seek to preserve them for future use…the deranged and extremist radical leftists are dedicated to maintaining unsecure electoral process.

You know you are a nutcase when even your own base opposes your bizarre machinations.
By that logic we should ban guns because they are viable avenue to commit crimes.

It's pretty simple, really. In places where ID is required, there can be no people casting other people's votes. If there is no ID requirement, it is impossible to uncover cases of people casting other people's votes. So yes, no one's been caught - because there is no way to catch them.
So you have absolutely no proof of crimes being committed.
So you can't even prove a problem exists.

Spamature

President
I can't account for why you slap labels on people and slur them. I just know that you do.

This is something I would think most adults instinctively know is wrong.
Because you reduce yourself to those labels.

Think about what I said at the beginning.

You were here gloating that you guys got a sizeable amount of the public to believe a falsehood. A falsehood created purely to gain a political advantage.

I challenged it with a simple question months ago.
How come they haven't arrested thousands of fake voters.
Since voting itself, would give them all the information needed to catch them.

You forget that Bush fired his AG's in one of the biggest scandals of his admin because they could not find voter fraud. They told him then that they couldn't find it because it didn't exist.

You forget your past because your side has kept this lie alive for so long.

What should I say to people who lie for decades until that lie gets them what they want ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Because you reduce yourself to those labels.

Think about what I said at the beginning.

You were here gloating that you guys got a sizeable amount of the public to believe a falsehood. A falsehood created purely to gain a political advantage.

I challenged it with a simple question months ago.
How come they haven't arrested thousands of fake voters.
Since voting itself, would give them all the information needed to catch them.

You forget that Bush fired his AG's in one of the biggest scandals of his admin because they could not find voter fraud. They told him then that they couldn't find it because it didn't exist.

You forget your past because your side has kept this lie alive for so long.

What should I say to people who lie for decades until that lie gets them what they want ?
You label someone, and then blame them for it?

That's hilarious!

I think we're done here. No need to embarrass yourself further.

Spamature

President
You label someone, and then blame them for it?

That's hilarious!

I think we're done here. No need to embarrass yourself further.
Blaming the group for what they while they are bragging about what they did is somehow wrong ?

Yes, be proud of your lies.
It's really all you wingers have ever given us anyway.