• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Inconvenient Information Update: Voter I.D.

Spamature

President
No, there was no melt. I simply noted your direct, wholly invented, intentional lie. What a sad, tiny little man you are spamature.

What a terrible way to go through life.
That was a melt
I posted you a link to the facts, and you blew your stack and started name calling instead of just responding to the information that had been presented to you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rick when confronted with the fact that he was wrong his frustration led him down the deplorables aisle of attacking the messenger rather than dealing with the message.

In other words:

HE MELTED !

He was reduced to ignoring the subject and going full bore into name-calling and personal attacks.

I call that getting slapped down.

He does need help.
You're just not the one who can help him because you are over your head as well.
Rick is NOT the Topic
Voter ID is

Deplorable Derailment is all you have and a blown up hen chest

Zam-Zam

Senator
Now look at how step 2 works in your points shaving scheme.
Your laws kick voters off, and then you don't let them or new voters back on by making up a new way to cheat with lies and obstructions.

Once again, since you seem to have lost focus:

The point here is that, according to multiple polls, a substantial majority of Americans are in favor of voter ID.

How you feel about it is your business, and is also wholly irrelevant. The data will not change based on whether or not you like it.

That is all.

Spamature

President
Try humility.

Step 1: Admit you don't know everything.
I sure as hell don't know everything, but I do know the GOP lied about voting security and illegal voting.

My old question still stands.

How are millions of illegals all committing the same crime on the same day.
While leaving behind all the evidence needed to catch them.
Yet after all these decades millions of identifiable criminals aren't caught, not even thousands, not even hundreds out of those million in any given year ?

Maybe you know enough to explain that one to me.

It's still a piece of Republicans efforts to use Trump's Big Lie to cast doubt on election results that in 2020 were considered the most secure in our history. That was according to Trump-appointed CISA head.....who Trump promptly fired.
meanwhile, if you live in Michigan, don't forget your photo ID when you go to vote.......

Spamature

President
Once again, since you seem to have lost focus:

The point here is that, according to multiple polls, a substantial majority of Americans are in favor of voter ID.

How you feel about it is your business, and is also wholly irrelevant. The data will not change based on whether or not you like it.

That is all.
Like I said in the beginning, the gaslighting worked.
You have them believing in the cover-up for your obvious and overt political point shaving scheme.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I sure as hell don't know everything, but I do know the GOP lied about voting security and illegal voting.

My old question still stands.

How are millions of illegals all committing the same Crime on the same day.
While leaving behind all the evidence needed to catch them.
Yet after all these decades millions of identifiable criminals aren't caught, not even thousands, not even hundreds out of those million in any given year ?

Maybe you know enough to explain that one to me.
If you prefer to look down your nose, by all means, continue to do so.

You can't do that and be humble at the same time, however. Or be tolerant, for that matter.

Now, meanwhile, back at the actual thread topic...

Zam-Zam

Senator
Something a leftist will never do and especially spammers
Some leftists do. Some don't.

Same is true of righties. And every other stripe.

None of us knows everything. All of us know something.

And if we do not tolerate any opinion other than our own, are we really being tolerant?

Spamature

President
You think I did all that?

Wow...You must think I'm awesome.

:D
You as in you GOPers, not you personally
But you knew that.
It is a chance to shave off votes and your party knows the shaving will hit more rightful Dems harder than GOPers.

It has nothing to do with securing anything other than better odds for a Republican win through attrition.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some leftists do. Some don't.

Same is true of righties. And every other stripe.

None of us knows everything. All of us know something.

And if we do not tolerate any opinion other than our own, are we really being tolerant?
NO
yet, I'm not the one that claims to be tolerant
that's a leftist babbling claim and it's clear they see
a big loss in 2022 election

Zam-Zam

Senator
You as in you GOPers, not you personally
But you knew that.
It is a chance to shave off votes and your party knows the shaving will hit more rightful Dems harder than GOPers.

It has nothing to do with securing anything other than better odds for a Republican win through attrition.
You can think that if you prefer. I think you're wrong, but that's just my opinion...No better (or worse) than yours.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of you believing that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Then the elections were secure ? So why are you saying insecurity is being maintained ?
Who exactly did the GOP claim were the cheaters. As I recall, the con has been illegal aliens for decades, followed by Black area having cheated. Look at where the GOP challenged the vote and prove otherwise.

I thought you weren't an awful person.
So stop trying to prove me wrong on that.
No. You may not simply move on and ask me more questions. Admit that you lied in your last post to me claiming that I said blacks and hispanics (or anyone) stole elections. For once in your life, be decent. Otherwise, I’m simply moving along.

Spamature

President
You can think that if you prefer. I think you're wrong, but that's just my opinion...No better (or worse) than yours.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of you believing that.
But I'm backing up what I say with facts, not opinions.

6-11% of people do not have a valid id for voting at any given time.
Minorities are even more impacted by this scheme.
Which is exactly what the GOP intends, because minority voters don't make up much of their constituency.

You just want to ignore these facts and cheer the points shaving scheme for political purposes.

Spamature

President
No. You may not simply move on and ask me more questions. Admit that you lied in your last post to me claiming that I said blacks and hispanics (or anyone) stole elections. For once in your life, be decent. Otherwise, I’m simply moving along.
No because this is exactly who it is mainly intended to disenfranchise rightful Black and Hispanic voters. I gave you that information explaining that to you, and you went ballistic rather than address the facts. Then you started to use all that BS winger speak about radicals and what not to cover up for the fact that you weren't going to address the issue's obvious intent.

Zam-Zam

Senator
But I'm backing up what I say with facts, not opinions.

6-11% of people do not have a valid id for voting at any given time.
Minorities are even more impacted by this scheme.
Which is exactly what the GOP intends, because minority voters don't make up much of their constituency.

You just want to ignore these facts and cheer the points shaving scheme for political purposes.
None of that invalidates the only point I'm asserting:

Multiple polls indicate that a substantial majority of Americans favor voting ID.

Now, if you want to assert that zebras have black and white stripes, or any other fact that has nothing to do with what my point is, fine by me.

My point stands.

Spamature

President
None of that invalidates the only point I'm asserting:

Multiple polls indicate that a substantial majority of Americans favor voting ID.

Now, if you want to assert that zebras have black and white stripes, or any other fact that has nothing to do with what my point is, fine by me.

My point stands.
I address that from the beginning by saying your lie campaign worked.
You wingers work are to keep up your lying.
Congrats !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No because this is exactly who it is mainly intended to disenfranchise rightful Black and Hispanic voters. I gave you that information explaining that to you, and you went ballistic rather than address the facts. Then you started to use all that BS winger speak about radicals and what not to cover up for the fact that you weren't going to address the issue's obvious intent.
Unacceptable. You made a direct, specific, unambiguous charge that has no basis whatsoever. It was invented from whole cloth.

I have no interest in your horrific personality disorder, your abject deficiency of character, nor your constant over-the-top lying.

Goodbye.