• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Inconvenient Information Update: Voter I.D.

Spamature

President
Unacceptable. You made a direct, specific, unambiguous charge that has no basis whatsoever. It was invented from whole cloth.

I have no interest in your horrific personality disorder, your abject deficiency of character, nor your constant over-the-top lying.

Goodbye.
Blah blah blah

I showed you the racist truth behind the scheme, and you got mad and even more behind it with your Fox Noise style rhetoric.

Zam-Zam

Senator
So did the people of Germany when they decided to support the policies of the Nazis

Are you going to cheer that bit of democracy too ?

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 1.[2][3] In less mathematical terms, the longer the discussion, the more likely a Nazi comparison becomes, and with long enough discussions, it is a certainty.

Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] He stated that he introduced Godwin's law in 1990 as an experiment in memetics.[2] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

Are you going to equate the holocaust with people being free to disagree with you?

:D

Spamature

President
Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 1.[2][3] In less mathematical terms, the longer the discussion, the more likely a Nazi comparison becomes, and with long enough discussions, it is a certainty.

Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] He stated that he introduced Godwin's law in 1990 as an experiment in memetics.[2] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

Are you going to equate the holocaust with people being free to disagree with you?

:D
Okay then, Herman Caine Award winners thought it was a good idea to ignore the facts and eat horse paste.

That didn't turn out any better for them than Nazis did for the Germans.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I sure as hell don't know everything, but I do know the GOP lied about voting security and illegal voting.

My old question still stands.

How are millions of illegals all committing the same Crime on the same day.
While leaving behind all the evidence needed to catch them.
Yet after all these decades millions of identifiable criminals aren't caught, not even thousands, not even hundreds out of those million in any given year ?

Maybe you know enough to explain that one to me.
It's pretty simple, really. In places where ID is required, there can be no people casting other people's votes. If there is no ID requirement, it is impossible to uncover cases of people casting other people's votes. So yes, no one's been caught - because there is no way to catch them.

Spamature

President
It's pretty simple, really. In places where ID is required, there can be no people casting other people's votes. If there is no ID requirement, it is impossible to uncover cases of people casting other people's votes. So yes, no one's been caught - because there is no way to catch them.
Disenfranchising hundreds of thosands of voters for a crime that essentially does not happen.

Existing research and evidence shows that voter impersonation is extremely rare. Between 2000 and 2014, there were only 31 documented instances of voter impersonation.

In April 2020, a voter fraud study covering 20 years by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology found the level of mail-in ballot fraud "exceedingly rare" since it occurs only in "0.00006 percent" of instances nationally, and, in one state, "0.000004 percent — about five times less likely than getting hit by lightning in the United States."

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

Disenfranchising hundreds of thosands of voters for a Crime that essentially does not happen.

Existing research and evidence shows that voter impersonation is extremely rare. Between 2000 and 2014, there were only 31 documented instances of voter impersonation.

In April 2020, a voter fraud study covering 20 years by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology found the level of mail-in ballot fraud "exceedingly rare" since it occurs only in "0.00006 percent" of instances nationally, and, in one state, "0.000004 percent — about five times less likely than getting hit by lightning in the United States."
How do they know? Did they contact voters and ask them if their vote was registered correctly? That's not a "study" - it's gaslighting!

Spamature

President
How do they know? Did they contact voters and ask them if their vote was registered correctly? That's not a "study" - it's gaslighting!
What do you mean registered correctly ?
That would mean they voted.

Are you claiming that a voter showing their ID would prevent election workers from committing fraud ?

Raoul_Luke

What do you mean registered correctly ?
That would mean they voted.

Are you claiming that a voter showing their ID would prevent election workers from committing fraud ?
No, but it makes it more than mere child's play for them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just on TV blacks approval of Biden in SC drops 24% BUT the Obese black woman and black state politician said they would vote for Biden again.......................

HELLo

EatTheRich

President
That’s stupid. Pretty much every adult American has a picture ID. How about YOU don’t play stupid. Abject retardation. How you expect any normal person to be swayed by this idiocy is projection at its worst.
Many Americans lack the kind of very specific ID required under strict voter ID laws for voting purposes. In fact, N. Carolina (which became a model for the country) decided which kinds of IDs would and wouldn’t be allowed after commissioning a study to find out which kinds of IDs had the biggest racial gap.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Many Americans lack the kind of very specific ID required under strict voter ID laws for voting purposes. In fact, N. Carolina (which became a model for the country) decided which kinds of IDs would and wouldn’t be allowed after commissioning a study to find out which kinds of IDs had the biggest racial gap.
Very simple state issued photo id. Nothing to it. The only argument against it is that fringeoids want to leave the avenue open for fraud.

EatTheRich

President
Very simple state issued photo id. Nothing to it. The only argument against it is that fringeoids want to leave the avenue open for fraud.
And of course the deliberate hurdles to obtaining such ID if you don’t fit the conservative Republican profile.