• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indeed, President Biden’s term is going swimmingly

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The climate has always changed, and will continue to do so.
You think it isn't a problem and yet practically every nation on earth has joined in an effort to address it. Gee...who should I believe? Some anonymous blogger or the most qualified climate scientists on the planet?

EatTheRich

President
The climate has always changed, and will continue to do so.
Yes, and right now the change is at a rate not seen for hundreds of thousands of years; predicted in precise detail in advance; catastrophic in effect; and driven overwhelmingly by fossil fuel burning and deforestation.

TBLee

Governor
Yes, and right now the change is at a rate not seen for hundreds of thousands of years; predicted in precise detail in advance; catastrophic in effect; and driven overwhelmingly by fossil fuel burning and deforestation.
If there was not a lot of money making opportunities in Climate Change, there would be no such things as….climate change. Started as Global warming.
Predictions by some of the top scientists were inaccurate. Never came to fruition.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do you really think almost all Trump supporters see him as "sent by God?" I think it's a fairly small minority. On the other hand, you have the left overwhelmingly believing in fantasies such as climate change, queerness and the power of government to solve all problems, which makes them overwhelmingly (of the two ideologies) "cultish."
Do you really think any democrats regard government as a religion?

I am sure that there are a substantial number of Trump supporters who do see him as sent by God.

1680456003701.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It proves to me that he should be in an assisted living home as my Dad instead of the White House and Dad is 99
Joey again doesn't even know where in Mississippi he was this week
At visit with dad this week he said he was in Alabama yesterday and if he was President I would make sure he was removed from office
Anybody been to Pleasure California lately?

EatTheRich

President
If there was not a lot of money making opportunities in Climate Change, there would be no such things as….climate change. Started as Global warming.
Predictions by some of the top scientists were inaccurate. Never came to fruition.
Anthropogenic rapid catastrophic modern climate change is one of the most robust theories in scientific history. They have predicted the trajectory of temperature ranges with more accuracy than they are able to predict planetary motion around the sun.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I actually was curious as to your concerns (other than Donald Trump). You have made your feelings well know about Trump. I get it.
This thread is about Joe Biden, and his term. What are your concerns in regards to the current state of Country (ie the border crisis, inflation, fentanyl crisis, crime etc.)?
My concern was not only about Trump it was also concerning those extremists repubs in D.C and elsewhere still supporting him.
There's a slew of things that's troubling. Some areas needing top notch improvement, homelessness, gun violence, drug costs, racism, etc.
Areas of concern you mentioned in your post was seemingly unheard of before Biden. :rolleyes:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
With all happening within our Country (as well as outside of our Country), there has to be “other” concerns. It says a great deal when you see such an unwillingness to discuss anything other than Trump.
Trump is what's happening in our county... being held accountable for his actions is very important as it relates to the way we expect our laws and justice to be maintained.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It maddening, what we are seeing today, the weapnization of the FBI and DOJ against political opponets started with them.
Yeah, not like the WhiteWater investigation wasn't about a political investigation. Only the democrats do that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What’s good is bad, what’s bad is good. This is the lefty way. Lefty is ushering in exactly what he hates…he’s just too stupid to know it.
Supporting Jews against anti-semitism, supporting the LGBTQ community....those are bad things and passing legislation to suppress Americans is good and inventing conspiracies related to the 2020 election is patriotic.

Thanks for letting us know.

TBLee

Governor
My concern was not only about Trump it was also concerning those extremists repubs in D.C and elsewhere still supporting him.
There's a slew of things that's troubling. Some areas needing top notch improvement, homelessness, gun violence, drug costs, racism, etc.
Areas of concern you mentioned in your post was seemingly unheard of before Biden. :rolleyes:
But…this thread is about Joe Biden. Let’s try to concentrate. You have made it perfectly clear how you feel about Donald Trump. Once again….do you have any concerns about our CURRENT President, and our current issues with open borders, inflation, the fentanyl issue, crime on the rise etc? You seem to be working diligently at avoiding any discussions about the issues facing our County, while under the leadership of Joe Biden. How odd…..

TBLee

Governor
Trump is what's happening in our county... being held accountable for his actions is very important as it relates to the way we expect our laws and justice to be maintained.
Yet again….I know where you stand on Trump. I am interested in you trying to follow this actual thread….which is about Joe Biden. Care to join in?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
appears many skate Our Laws
1680477598519.png

EatTheRich

President
One word....Chernobyl.
Chernobyl was based on an already-obsolete design implemented by penny-pinching bureaucrats whose cover-up implemented the damage done. With basic precautions we can avoid such an incident in the future. Given the total death toll including Chernobyl, nuclear has caused fewer deaths per unit power generated than any other source.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yet again….I know where you stand on Trump. I am interested in you trying to follow this actual thread….which is about Joe Biden. Care to join in?
Lol... the topic of the thread is about the collapse of family values.
:rolleyes:
The author of the original topic started by Rick didn't attribute it to Biden, the many variables were given if you want/care to read what Rick linked to. :)