• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indeed, President Biden’s term is going swimmingly

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
But…this thread is about Joe Biden. Let’s try to concentrate. You have made it perfectly clear how you feel about Donald Trump. Once again….do you have any concerns about our CURRENT President, and our current issues with open borders, inflation, the fentanyl issue, crime on the rise etc? You seem to be working diligently at avoiding any discussions about the issues facing our County, while under the leadership of Joe Biden. How odd…..
Bless your heart... no, once again, the topic is the collapse of family values.

TBLee

Governor
Bless your heart... no, once again, the topic is the collapse of family values.
Awww sweetie….once again, you are avoiding any discussion in which you have to actually be engaged in a conversation about the current state of our Country (ie inflation, our open borders, fentanyl deaths, crime rate..etc).
It is so very telling that you are unwilling to engage in an adult conversation about our Current leader and chief…President Joe Biden. After all, this thread is actually about him and the current state of affairs within his administration. HE is the one in charge…he is the leader of the band. Right?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Awww sweetie….once again, you are avoiding any discussion in which you have to actually be engaged in a conversation about the current state of our Country (ie inflation, our open borders, fentanyl deaths, crime rate..etc).
It is so very telling that you are unwilling to engage in an adult conversation about our Current leader and chief…President Joe Biden. After all, this thread is actually about him and the current state of affairs within his administration. After all, he is the one in charge…he is the leader of the band. Right?
No, the topic is about the collapse of family values... Rick's link didn't attibute it to Biden at all.
I have given you my areas of concern above... feel free to take them or move on, sweetie.

TBLee

Governor
No, the topic is about the collapse of family values... Rick's link didn't attibute it to Biden at all.
I have given you my areas of concern above... feel free to take them or move on, sweetie.
You cannot be that obtuse. Read the title of the thread. You have NOT given me the area’s of concern, instead you have avoided every difficult question I have presented to you.
Let’s try this again. What are YOUR concerns when it comes to the current state of our open borders, fentanyl crisis, inflation, crime etc.? It isn’t a trick question.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You cannot be that obtuse. Read the title of the thread. You have NOT given me the area’s of concern, instead you have avoided every difficult question I have presented to you.
Let’s try this again. What are YOUR concerns when it comes to the current state of our open borders, fentanyl crisis, inflation, crime etc.? It isn’t a trick question.
Bless your heart... :)

Open Borders?....That is a insult to the Thousands of Border agents that work hard every day, while you sit around and stuff your face with cheeseburgers

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Oh stop it. Are you even from the South…lol. I will say I am a bit disappointed in your inability to engage in an adult conversation and debate. But, it’s all good. .
I'm disappointed you don't know what the topic was originally about.

TBLee

Governor
Open Borders?....That is a insult to the Thousands of Border agents that work hard every day, while you sit around and stuff your face with cheeseburgers
Did you return to this forum to actually have a discussion, or just to throw around insults? Let’s try this and see which way you go. Do you believe our borders are “secure”? Do you believe those who enter are properly vetted? Do you believe the rise in fentanyl deaths is due to our borders not being secured and pose an issue in this Country?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell you why religion has declined... because of Trumpie evangelists preaching Trumpie politics from the pulpit. Like you, they blame others for the "End Times" they're preaching. Like you, they don't own their shit.

TBLee

Governor
I can tell you why religion has declined... because of Trumpie evangelists preaching Trumpie politics from the pulpit. Like you, they blame others for the "End Times" they're preaching. Like you, they don't own their shit.
Who is the “you” this is directed at, or is this just in general?