• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indeed, President Biden’s term is going swimmingly

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The read on your link didn't blame Biden for the collapse in values, you did. :(
Not just Biden…leftists as well. Yes, Biden is presiding over abject collapse of the American value system. Or is someone else president?

You cultists are odd.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, permitting the pursuit of innocent pleasure while eschewing the sacrifice of lives and freedom to the rapacity of the elite are eminently more reasonable than your nonsense.
Nope. Fiends redefining filth is not compelling. Ply your mental illness elsewhere.

EatTheRich

President
Nope. Fiends redefining filth is not compelling. Ply your mental illness elsewhere.
You want to talk about filth?

Brought to you by patriotism: the regimes of Mussolini, Chiang Kai-shek, Hitler, Franco, de Gaulle, and notorious others too numerous to name.
Brought to you by faith: the auto-da-fe, the Bonfire of the Vanities, the witch-burnings, pogroms, mass slaughters of dissidents, the 9/11 attacks, the moral basis for colonialism and slavery, silencing of science, Jonestown, the Lord’s Resistance Army, the Manson family, and the list goes on and on.
Brought to you by the family as we know it: sex discrimination, compulsory heterosexuality, inherited class distinctions, domestic abuse, incest, Freudian neurosis, and nepotism,

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You want to talk about filth?

Brought to you by patriotism: the regimes of Mussolini, Chiang Kai-shek, Hitler, Franco, de Gaulle, and notorious others too numerous to name.
Brought to you by faith: the auto-da-fe, the Bonfire of the Vanities, the witch-burnings, pogroms, mass slaughters of dissidents, the 9/11 attacks, the moral basis for colonialism and slavery, silencing of science, Jonestown, the Lord’s Resistance Army, the Manson family, and the list goes on and on.
Brought to you by the family as we know it: sex discrimination, compulsory heterosexuality, inherited class distinctions, domestic abuse, incest, Freudian neurosis, and nepotism,
Hey, don't condemn them for wanting to marry 12 year old girls, it is what being a true patriot is all about !

“…But Americans aren’t so sure about that anymore. Faith – in the country, in community and in religion – is dwindling rapidly.

A new survey out this week, undertaken by the National Opinion Research Centre and the Wall Street Journal, found significant declines in the number of people reporting that patriotism, faith and starting a family were “very important” to them.

In just four years, the number of people prioritising patriotism has fallen from 61pc to 38pc, while “community involvement” – which actually rose from 47pc to 62pc between 1998 and 2019 – has tumbled to 27pc.

“Religion” has dropped from 48pc to 39pc in just four years, while the number of people who still highly prioritise starting a family fell from 43pc to 30pc over the same short time frame.”
Brilliant!

Biden is a walking…well, shuffling…disaster
He is the single worst President in US History.

It looks like it is going exactly as planned. Obama is pulling the Biden puppet strings.

Fundamental transformation? Mission accomplished...
Yes, nobody is this bad unless by design. We are well on our way to the collapse of the US Dollar and it no longer being the reserve currency for the planet. Not to mention a shooting war with Russia rapidly approaching....

Pay no attention to the bank collapses, only pay attention to some made up legal bullshit in New York that is charging a former President.

That is what matters........

Enjoy the collapse.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Not just Biden…leftists as well. Yes, Biden is presiding over abject collapse of the American value system. Or is someone else president?

You cultists are odd.
That brings to mind the lines re: being the master of one's fate. :)

Any way it seems appropriate to point out the damage some are of opinion Trump is to blame for.

Jan. 17, 2020

It passed with the usual shrug by the usual handmaidens of hatred when the president of the world’s most powerful democracy threatened to commit war crimes by bombing Iranian cultural sites — the kind of barbarism practiced by the Taliban and rogue-state thugs.
After being told that he would be in violation of Geneva Convention rules that the United States had helped to create back when America was actually great, President Trump relented, but still wondered: Why not?
The warlord in chief had already gone out of his way to protect a Navy SEAL member who’d been accused of committing war crimes. And what kind of man did the president upend the military code of justice for?
The guy is freaking evil,” one fellow SEAL told investigators, referring to Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was convicted of posing for photos with the corpse of a teenage boy who’d been killed in his custody. After the presidential intervention, the formerly shamed serviceman was posing at Mar-a-Lago.

On any given day, Trump is vindictive, ignorant, narcissistic, a fraud — well, his pathologies are well known. But it’s time to apply the same word to him as the brave Navy man did to the renegade in his unit. Under Trump, the United States is a confederacy of corruption, driven by a thousand points of evil. And that evil is contagious.

“Do not, as my party did, underestimate the evil, desperate nature of evil, desperate people,” writes Rick Wilson, the Republican operative and witty Never-Trumper, in “Running Against the Devil,” his new book. “There is no bottom. There is no shame. There are no limits.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/opinion/trump-america.

TBLee

Governor
That brings to mind the lines re: being the master of one's fate. :)

Any way it seems appropriate to point out the damage some are of opinion Trump is to blame for.

Jan. 17, 2020

It passed with the usual shrug by the usual handmaidens of hatred when the president of the world’s most powerful democracy threatened to commit war crimes by bombing Iranian cultural sites — the kind of barbarism practiced by the Taliban and rogue-state thugs.
After being told that he would be in violation of Geneva Convention rules that the United States had helped to create back when America was actually great, President Trump relented, but still wondered: Why not?
The warlord in chief had already gone out of his way to protect a Navy SEAL member who’d been accused of committing war crimes. And what kind of man did the president upend the military code of justice for?
The guy is freaking evil,” one fellow SEAL told investigators, referring to Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, who was convicted of posing for photos with the corpse of a teenage boy who’d been killed in his custody. After the presidential intervention, the formerly shamed serviceman was posing at Mar-a-Lago.

On any given day, Trump is vindictive, ignorant, narcissistic, a fraud — well, his pathologies are well known. But it’s time to apply the same word to him as the brave Navy man did to the renegade in his unit. Under Trump, the United States is a confederacy of corruption, driven by a thousand points of evil. And that evil is contagious.

“Do not, as my party did, underestimate the evil, desperate nature of evil, desperate people,” writes Rick Wilson, the Republican operative and witty Never-Trumper, in “Running Against the Devil,” his new book. “There is no bottom. There is no shame. There are no limits.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/opinion/trump-america.
What do you think about where our Country is at now, and headed? Do you believe we are in a good place? Our borders are NOT secure, our banks are failing, crime is out of control, fentanyl is killing off our citizens and we very well could be headed to war. Instead of concentrating solely on Donald Trump, how about actually showing that same amount of attention toward where our Country is at. We have MUCH more important issues ahead, than Trump.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What do you think about where our Country is at now, and headed? Do you believe we are in a good place? Our borders are NOT secure, our banks are failing, crime is out of control, fentanyl is killing off our citizens and we very well could be headed to war. Instead of concentrating solely on Donald Trump, how about actually showing that same amount of attention toward where our Country is at. We have MUCH more important issues ahead, than Trump.
My reply was to make a point regarding an earlier post Rick made.
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
Invictus by William Ernest Henley

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I understand that. Care to discuss what I inquired about? Do you have concerns?
Concerns, yes. Biden and our chosen leaders have to work together on all those concerns -- the political games they play are not going to solve them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We are not headed for war. Talk to Putin about ending his invasion.
A couple of banks went under and are now controlled by the Feds. Bad business practices will do that.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
We are not headed for war. Talk to Putin about ending his invasion.
A couple of banks went under and are now controlled by the Feds. Bad business practices will do that.
Odd how the fear factor always seems more apparent when one's political opponent is in power. FOX'S specialty. :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Odd how the fear factor always seems more apparent when one's political opponent is in power. FOX'S specialty. :rolleyes:
How about the divisive nature of the republican party denigrating the courts, the election process, the FBI, the DOJ and even defending the corrupt nature of the Trump administration and his cohort of power seekers? They claim Trump has broken no laws and spare no effort to either claim he broke no laws or the ones he did break were trivial.

Trump put a congressional appropriation on hold the "encourage" Zelensky to announce an investigation. The excuse offered is 'Yeah, but the money was released before the deadline". What deadline? The law says the president must notify congress of his intent to put a hold on money two weeks in advance of doing it.
Now he has committed fraud by taking money from his campaign and sending it to Stormy Daniels to keep her quiet. He filled out papers to say that money was a legal expense. His defenders say it was a "bookkeeping error".

His CFO is in jail for tax fraud and Trump let him take the heat for how he funneled money to people for apartments, tuition for grand kids and called it a business expense.
My bet is the guy will testify that it was all at Trump's direction.

They tried to blame the J6 riot on Antifa, then on the FBI and lastly on Mike Pence for not rejecting Biden electors. It was his fault there was a riot....but it was not an insurrection.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When was our Southern Border secure? What year was there zero illegal immigration?

Yes, fentanlyl overdoses are a major problem. How is it that people are so stupid that they continue to take that shit? The latest news story I watched showed that Chinese labs create the precursers and ship them to either the US or to Mexico. As soon as our law enforcement identifies the chemicals and creates tests for them and make them illegal, the Chinese come up with a new replacement for that chemical. The DEA says most of the stuff is being brought in by US citizens traveling from other countries. Do you think the DEA is not working hard enough on it?

Is crime worse now than ever before? No. It was far worse in 1990.