• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indeed, President Biden’s term is going swimmingly

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You have people on your side saying Trump was sent by God...the cult is the Trumplican party.
Do you really think almost all Trump supporters see him as "sent by God?" I think it's a fairly small minority. On the other hand, you have the left overwhelmingly believing in fantasies such as climate change, queerness and the power of government to solve all problems, which makes them overwhelmingly (of the two ideologies) "cultish."

TBLee

Governor
Right now, it might sound selfish, but I worry about all those repubs still supporting Trump despite all the charges against him.
If we have leaders going along with his idea of way our country operates/functions as a democracy -- then we are in a very bad place.
I actually was curious as to your concerns (other than Donald Trump). You have made your feelings well know about Trump. I get it.
This thread is about Joe Biden, and his term. What are your concerns in regards to the current state of Country (ie the border crisis, inflation, fentanyl crisis, crime etc.)?

Do you really think almost all Trump supporters see him as "sent by God?" I think it's a fairly small minority. On the other hand, you have the left overwhelmingly believing in fantasies such as climate change, queerness and the power of government to solve all problems, which makes them overwhelmingly (of the two ideologies) "cultish."
After all, nothing cultish about being a Democrat.

indoctrination 101

Raoul_Luke

I actually was curious as to your concerns (other than Donald Trump). You have made your feelings well know about Trump. I get it.
This thread is about Joe Biden, and his term. What are your concerns in regards to the current state of Country (ie the border crisis, inflation, fentanyl crisis, crime etc.)?
Nothing to see here, move along...

Raoul_Luke

After all, nothing cultish about being a Democrat.

I have a fire stick so I get stuck with Amazon advertising and there is currently a commercial on there about some confab with Michelle Obama and the clip includes Letterman positively gushing over being allowed to sit near her (like he is sitting at the hand of God) and Oprah addressing the audience saying "I know why you are here, we all want some of that light she's carrying." I wish I could find it on-line and post it here as it's really creepy. The tone of these comments is positively reverential. But the Trump people are the ones who are the "cultists."

Nothing to see here, move along...
Yes the only crisis is the "climate crisis", inflation, crime, WWIII, collapse of the US dollar, bank collapses, border crisis.....

You are to ignore all of that and only focus on the "climate crisis", it does NOT exist mind you but it will give us something to obsess and virtue signal over as the world collapses around us.

All brought to us by Useful Idiots everywhere.

I have a fire stick so I get stuck with Amazon advertising and there is currently a commercial on there about some confab with Michelle Obama and the clip includes Letterman positively gushing over being allowed to sit near her (like he is sitting at the hand of God) and Oprah addressing the audience saying "I know why you are here, we all want some of that light she's carrying." I wish I could find it on-line and post it here as it's really creepy. The tone of these comments is positively reverential. But the Trump people are the ones who are the "cultists."
It maddening, what we are seeing today, the weapnization of the FBI and DOJ against political opponets started with them.

EatTheRich

President
Climate change is real. Queerness is real. Not believing in them is indescribably cultish. No one could have backed Trump without seeing him as the “man of destiny” to whom the ordinary rules of moral, legal, and constitutional restraint did not apply, since the attack on the constitutional republic was so clearly the main theme of his campaign.

EatTheRich

President
Yes the only crisis is the "climate crisis", inflation, crime, WWIII, collapse of the US dollar, bank collapses, border crisis.....

You are to ignore all of that and only focus on the "climate crisis", it does NOT exist mind you but it will give us something to obsess and virtue signal over as the world collapses around us.

All brought to us by Useful Idiots everywhere.
The climate crisis is a major driver of inflation, migration, and war.

EatTheRich

President
You think readers don't remember you posting of it!
No, I think those readers lacked the reading comprehension to understand the context in which I posted of it. You have posted about fentanyl. You did not post that you enjoy taking fentanyl. See the difference? I posted about fisting (in the context of discussing safer sex practices). I did not post about liking fisting.

TBLee

Governor
Climate change is real. Queerness is real. Not believing in them is indescribably cultish. No one could have backed Trump without seeing him as the “man of destiny” to whom the ordinary rules of moral, legal, and constitutional restraint did not apply, since the attack on the constitutional republic was so clearly the main theme of his campaign.
The climate has always changed, and will continue to do so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The democrats' portrayals of Trump as demonic specter have become "totems" of their descent into radical leftist fanaticism. See how it works?
My post did not portray him as a demonic specter....The joke was in comparing him to a plague of bugs...See if you can borrow a sense of humor somewhere.