• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

God of War

Governor
1. Trump broke the law. You don't care. So now we are in agreement. You haven't cared about Trump's violations of the law or his attempt to overturn the election. He can do no wrong.
2. Your prediction that dems would have covered for Biden is yet another attempt by you to predict what might have happened....not based on something that did happen.

It is always the same....Nixon's reelection bunch conduct a burglary in an attempt to bug the democrats...Your defense? Prosecution of Nixon is just political...everybody does it.
Reagan's people engineer a totally illegal transfer of weapons to Iran thru Israel. They then use the money paid by Iran to finance terrorists in Nicaragua. To avoid prosecution Bush pardons everyone involved. Again we get excuses from the GOP.

Now we have an excuse for Trump's illegal hold on aid for Ukraine....because democrats would have blocked the hold, so he had to break the law.

Wow...you're the perfect apologist for Trump...and a comedy act all in one.
I don't care that YOU allege he broke the law. Your enforcement of the law is farcical. YOU are illegitimate wannabe rulers of free people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't care that YOU allege he broke the law. Your enforcement of the law is farcical. YOU are illegitimate wannabe rulers of free people.
The GAO says he broke the law...I provided the link. The House of Representatives impeached Trump for his crime. The republicans in the Senate refused to convict because of loyalty to the party, not because of their loyalty to the constitution or the law.

You supported Trump's attempt to destroy our democracy and install himself and his family as the illegitimate rulers.

God of War

Governor
This has been posted for you peons a number of times...here it is again. Meanwhile, please notice the number of times I've asked Dog of war or sicko for their evidence that has not already been proven false...and nothing.

Trump Broke The Law In Freezing Ukraine Funds, Watchdog Report Concludes

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/16/796806517/trump-broke-the-law-in-freezing-ukraine-funds-watchdog-report-concludes
What's really fukin' funny is that TRUMP NEVER TOLD ZELENSKY HE WAS WITHHOLDING THE FUNDS UNTIL HE DID AN INVESTIGATION ON BIDEN. So how does that work? It seems Biden got it right when he threatened to stop the spending of $1B unless they stopped investigating Hunter's bosses. ha ha

Dems are as crooked dishonest as the day is long.

@Alinvegas

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What's realy fukin' funny is that TRUMP NEVER TOLD ZELENSKY HE WAS WITHHOLDING THE FUNDS UNTIL HE DID AN INVESTIGATION ON BIDEN. So how does that work? It seems Biden got it right when he threatened to stop spending of $1B unless they stopped investigating Hunter's bosses. ha ha

@Alinvegas
1. Trump was impeached because he broke the law related to congressional appropriations.

2. When did Biden threaten to stop spending money? He actually delivered a message from the US government that we would not guarantee a loan from the IMF unless the corrupt prosecutor was replaced. This was also a demand from the World Bank, the Imf and the EU.

God of War

Governor
1. Trump was impeached because he broke the law related to congressional appropriations.

2. When did Biden threaten to stop spending money? He actually delivered a message from the US government that we would not guarantee a loan from the IMF unless the corrupt prosecutor was replaced. This was also a demand from the World Bank, the Imf and the EU.
1. More fake "Trumped" up charges. We are fed up with the Federal courts of DC and the Southern District of NY. WE see the extreme partisanship. We see the festering leftist evil commandeering the government. Democrats are illegitimate rulers.

2. Crapping your pants at the truth? We all saw Biden retelling his threatening the canceling of $1B in U.S. money for Ukraine unless a prosecutor was fired. It has all become clear with the laptop from hell.

Wrong. Trump was impeached because he beat the heir apparent to the presidency.
and because lefty hates him.

Colorforms

Senator
Even if true (and right-wing acts of terror outnumber left-wing acts of terror about 3 to 1 and are much more clearly called forth by mainstream right-wing politicians), that would hardly be relevant. Nazis use fear and intimidation to force people to adopt their right wing doctrine.
Just like lefties do.

Like I said, you have gone full bore NAZI

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wrong. Trump was impeached because he beat the heir apparent to the presidency.
and because lefty hates him.
So he won the electoral college in 2016 and was impeached in 2020...and what were the articles of impeachment?

He ordered an illegal hold on a congressional appropriation. That was abuse of power.
He then instructed federal employees to ignore subpoenas. That was obstruction.

If he is hated it is because he earned it.

Colorforms

Senator
Don’t pretty much all the fascists want Trump and the fascists who were the leading supporters of his coup attempt to escape retribution?
Considering that it;s the fascists doing the persecution of the previous administration for the vile crime of free speech against what they feel was a rigged election, my guess would be "no".

EatTheRich

President
What's really fukin' funny is that TRUMP NEVER TOLD ZELENSKY HE WAS WITHHOLDING THE FUNDS UNTIL HE DID AN INVESTIGATION ON BIDEN. So how does that work? It seems Biden got it right when he threatened to stop the spending of $1B unless they stopped investigating Hunter's bosses. ha ha

@Alinvegas
Yes, he did. “My country needs those weapons.”/“You need to do us a favor, though.”

EatTheRich

President
1. More fake "Trumped" up charges. We are fed up with the Federal courts of DC and the Southern District of NY. WE see the extreme partisanship. We see the festering leftist evil commandeering the government. Democrats are illegitimate rulers.

2. Crapping your pants at the truth? We all saw Biden retelling his threatening the canceling of $1B in U.S. money for Ukraine unless a prosecutor was fired. It has all become clear with the laptop from hell.
What you see is things not going your way in court because the facts aren’t as your propagandists have brainwashed you into thinking. For example, one of the main reasons the U.s., EU, IMF, and Ukrainian grassroots activists wanted Shokin fired is that he was NOT investigating Burisma Holdings.

God of War

Governor
What you see is things not going your way in court because the facts aren’t as your propagandists have brainwashed you into thinking. For example, one of the main reasons the U.s., EU, IMF, and Ukrainian grassroots activists wanted Shokin fired is that he was NOT investigating Burisma Holdings.
Not what other sources such as OAN (now delisted from cable TV for political reasons) investigative reports found. I believe them. Furthermore, we know the courts are partisan and your denying it only makes the prospects worse for everybody. We won't be ruled by the left. The jig is up.

EatTheRich

President
Just like lefties do.

Like I said, you have gone full bore NAZI
Leftists don’t promote Nazism. What characterizes Nazism is not just fear and intimidation, but fear and intimidation to silence the left.
Considering that it;s the fascists doing the persecution of the previous administration for the vile crime of free speech against what they feel was a rigged election, my guess would be "no".
Free speech, whether your feelings line up with the facts or not, is one thing. What we are talking about here is a plot to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to the election winner by bringing goons … many of them actual fascists (using the term not as a mindless epithet as you use it but referring to conscious emulation of the political style of Mussolini or Hitler) … to violently disrupt the vote certification.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. IT was the GAO link that showed Trump broke the law. Not the Federal Court in DC or the Southern District of NY.
2. Biden delivered a message from Obama that we would refuse to grant a loan guarantee if Shokin was not fired. It was IMF money. Not US money.

Your version of the truth is the smell you are thinking is me crapping my pants.

Somehow a threat to withhold a loan guarantee is the same as actually putting a hold on an appropriation....again, Biden had no authority to withhold the loan guarantee. Only Obama could have done that...and there is no relevant law that you can say Biden broke.

Colorforms

Senator
Leftists don’t promote Nazism. What characterizes Nazism is not just fear and intimidation, but fear and intimidation to silence the left.
Free speech, whether your feelings line up with the facts or not, is one thing. What we are talking about here is a plot to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to the election winner by bringing goons … many of them actual fascists (using the term not as a mindless epithet as you use it but referring to conscious emulation of the political style of Mussolini or Hitler) … to violently disrupt the vote certification.
What we are talking about is a group of stupid people doing a stupid thing because they were pissed about the election being stolen by corrupt democrats, and those same corrupt democrats trying to use the occasion to persecute their political rivals.

Just like good fascists do.

God of War

Governor
Yes, he did. “My country needs those weapons.”/“You need to do us a favor, though.”
No threat, no warning. I think Zelensky even said so at the time. Perfect call asking for an investigation into the possible criminal acts of the Biden crime family after the Mueller report exonerated him of the fake Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory. Was Biden even the nominee at the time?

==============
President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not what other sources such as OAN (now delisted from cable TV for political reasons) investigative reports found. I believe them. Furthermore, we know the courts are partisan and your denying it only makes the prospects worse for everybody. We won't be ruled by the left. The jig is up.
If OAN had been victimized by cable TV for political reasons, why is Fox still on?

Their Nielsen ratings showed they had about 14,000 viewers. YouTube discontinued their account based upon three warnings of having published false information....
DirectTV did not "delist" OAN. The contract ran out and AT&T did not want to renew simply because of the lack of viewers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What we are talking about is a group of stupid people doing a stupid thing because they were pissed about the election being stolen by corrupt democrats, and those same corrupt democrats trying to use the occasion to persecute their political rivals.

Just like good fascists do.
Who has been prosecuted other than people who attacked the police and broke into the capitol?

The people who are being prosecuted were stupid simply because they believed Trump and his evidence free accusations.

The facts show the election was not stolen. No accusation made by the Trump team has been able to withstand scrutiny.

Fascism would be a facet of a political movement that disregards elections and would take power by violence....much like Mussolini did. Sound familiar?

God of War

Governor
If OAN had been victimized by cable TV for political reasons, why is Fox still on?
And other sources have been de-platformed in any number of ways. The countervailing voice has been silenced by the left and you ask why not Fox? ha ha

Their Nielsen ratings showed they had about 14,000 viewers. YouTube discontinued their account based upon three warnings of having published false information....
1657225666699.png
DirectTV did not "delist" OAN. The contract ran out and AT&T did not want to renew simply because of the lack of viewers.
Sure, sure.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Name the people being persecuted. My guess is that you'd choose to ignore the crimes they committed.