• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And other sources have been de-platformed in any number of ways. The countervailing voice has been silenced by the left and you ask why not Fox? ha ha

View attachment 71233

Sure, sure.
In 2019, Comscore Inc. and its former CEO Serge Matta were charged with engaging in a fraudulent scheme to overstate revenue by approximately $50 million and making false and misleading statements about key performance metrics.[54] The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) found that Comscore and Matta made false and misleading public disclosures regarding the company’s customer base and flagship product and that Matta lied to Comscore's internal accountants and external audit firm in order.[54] This enabled Comscore to artificially exceed its analysts' consensus revenue target in seven consecutive quarters and create the illusion of smooth and steady growth in Comscore's business.[54] The company has replaced the former CEO and other senior executives; its new management team has settled the SEC charges without admitting or denying wrongdoing in September 2019 for $5 million

Add to that the fact that advertisers still use Nielsen to determine where to spend their advertising money.

protectionist

Governor
They are trying to keep Trump front and center in order to keep the sorry state they are putting the country in out of the news.
Exactly. The clown circus is nothing but a deflection attempt to divert attention away from the awful inflation of the awful economy. With nobody paying any attention to it, it's about the biggest political failure of the 21st century.

Colorforms

Senator
Exactly. The clown circus is nothing but a deflection attempt to divert attention away from the awful inflation of the awful economy. With nobody paying any attention to it, it's about the biggest political failure of the 21st century.
LOL Problem is, you can't ignore inflation and gas prices. It's in your face and something you have to deal with on a daily basis. This reality TV trial is not even a decent distraction.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The ones who protested against school boards and and schools using CRT, and who were called "domestic terrorists", by lunatic Merrit Garland
Name them. Provide a link, if you can. The only people I know of who were actually investigated had threatened school board members with violence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You lie about evidence that WAS produced, and which was not demolished by anything.
I've searched for any evidence you posted and found that I responded with facts proving you wrong in every case. So it seems that actually you are lying about having produced any evidence that was still credible and had not been answered with a factual rebuttal.

EatTheRich

President
What we are talking about is a group of stupid people doing a stupid thing because they were pissed about the election being stolen by corrupt democrats, and those same corrupt democrats trying to use the occasion to persecute their political rivals.

Just like good fascists do.
No. We are talking about a group of stupid people being mobilized by the president to do a stupid, treasonous thing because of their stupid belief (or pretended belief) that the election was stolen, and the efforts of supporters of the Constitution to hold them to account for their treason.

EatTheRich

President
No threat, no warning. I think Zelensky even said so at the time. Perfect call asking for an investigation into the possible criminal acts of the Biden crime family after the Mueller report exonerated him of the fake Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory. Was Biden even the nominee at the time?

==============
President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.
Obvious extortion. Zelensky said what he had to say because he was desperate to get weapons and had to kiss Trump’s ass to get them. Just like if Trump had gotten away with it he’d have had to have launched a phony investigation of Biden, the presumptive nominee, in order to get those weapons.

Colorforms

Senator
No. We are talking about a group of stupid people being mobilized by the president to do a stupid, treasonous thing because of their stupid belief (or pretended belief) that the election was stolen, and the efforts of supporters of the Constitution to hold them to account for their treason.
No you're not, and 3 investigations shows that you're not.

You're fascists, and you're doing what fascists do.

God of War

Governor
Obvious extortion. Zelensky said what he had to say because he was desperate to get weapons and had to kiss Trump’s ass to get them. Just like if Trump had gotten away with it he’d have had to have launched a phony investigation of Biden, the presumptive nominee, in order to get those weapons.
Sure, sure.

<bullshit, cough, cough>

EatTheRich

President
No you're not, and 3 investigations shows that you're not.

You're fascists, and you're doing what fascists do.
As you know, fascists systematically distort facts, not patiently and without exaggeration bring them to light. A LOT of fascists showed up on January 6 to cancel Biden’s clear election victory by force, as you know. Your only objection seems to be that they are being called to account for their fascistic crimes.

Colorforms

Senator
As you know, fascists systematically distort facts, not patiently and without exaggeration bring them to light. A LOT of fascists showed up on January 6 to cancel Biden’s clear election victory by force, as you know. Your only objection seems to be that they are being called to account for their fascistic crimes.
Which is exactly what this witch trial was supposed to do, distort facts. If the false testimony from some of the witnesses isn't enough to prove that, then you're not rational.

This is nothing more than democrat's attempt at destroy their political opposition, which is one of the major tenets of fascism.

EatTheRich

President
Which is exactly what this witch trial was supposed to do, distort facts. If the false testimony from some of the witnesses isn't enough to prove that, then you're not rational.

This is nothing more than democrat's attempt at destroy their political opposition, which is one of the major tenets of fascism.
The testimony is very credible as far as I’m concerned. What, specifically, makes you think it’s false, other than reflecting poorly on Trump?

Jack4freedom

Governor
And what about Biden's illegal hold on aid to Ukraine?
It was perfectly legal and those who were forwarding the large sum of money insisted that first the corrupt prosecutor who was allowing criminals to steal the money be removed before the money was released. See what I mean?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Any testimony in that kangaroo court is false by definition.
Not a very reasonable statement by any means. Testimony is either true or false no matter what venue it is given in. See what I mean? Nobody will ever take you seriously if you make obviously false statements like that. That’s hollow rhetoric.