• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

EatTheRich

President
oooo foul language. That's certainly worse than whipping people.

OMG you really can't skulk away gracefully. Gotta admire you pushing through the embarrassment though.
The video says they whipped the migrants. The self-serving CBP commission said otherwise. Which to believe?

Colorforms

Senator
The video says they whipped the migrants. The self-serving CBP commission said otherwise. Which to believe?
Hey, far be it from me to try to impose reality on a fascist who is bound to determined to hold onto fascist talking points.

You were very well programmed.

EatTheRich

President
Hey, far be it from me to try to impose reality on a fascist who is bound to determined to hold onto fascist talking points.

You were very well programmed.
Argue with the video all you want.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential, command.”-George Orwell, 1984

Call me a “fascist” and “well programmed” for trusting the evidence of my eyes and ears instead of the dogma of your party.

Colorforms

Senator
Argue with the video all you want.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential, command.”-George Orwell, 1984

Call me a “fascist” and “well programmed” for trusting the evidence of my eyes and ears instead of the dogma of your party.
You've been doing that to people who saw the democrats cheat during the 2020 election. Why should you get a pass?

If we aren't supposed to believe our own eyes, then, again, you're a flaming hypocrite.

In the case of border patrol, however, people who knew better were speaking out about this not being whipping since day one. You see what the administration tells you to see.

EatTheRich

President
You've been doing that to people who saw the democrats cheat during the 2020 election. Why should you get a pass?

If we aren't supposed to believe our own eyes, then, again, you're a flaming hypocrite.

In the case of border patrol, however, people who knew better were speaking out about this not being whipping since day one. You see what the administration tells you to see.
What people “saw” was Trump supporters on TV telling them that Democrats cheated. Then when it came to showing their evidence, it was all absent or fabricated.

What the administration is telling me to see is that migrants weren’t whipped. What the video shows is that they were.

Colorforms

Senator
What people “saw” was Trump supporters on TV telling them that Democrats cheated. Then when it came to showing their evidence, it was all absent or fabricated.

What the administration is telling me to see is that migrants weren’t whipped. What the video shows is that they were.
See? You're a flaming hypocrite. Thanks for confirming for the studio audience. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Investigation and Video proves they were NOT whipped
They should have been roped and dragged back across the border

EatTheRich

President
We don't have a border with Haiti............as does the investigation that said they didn't whip anyone...........
The investigation is the powers that be protecting the agents of their brutality by telling us to reject the evidence of our eyes and ears.

Colorforms

Senator
It is not “hypocrisy” to believe my own eyes while rejecting the fantastic evidence-free claims of serial fabulists.
Like I said, I'm not rehashing my position with a pre-programmed automaton.

You obviously can't see the blatant hypocrisy in your position, so, as usual, I'm wasting my time in trying to educate you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Name them. Provide a link, if you can. The only people I know of who were actually investigated had threatened school board members with violence.
When they start paddling the lil' brats the threats will go up

Threats will go up

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Who saw democrats cheat? I certainly didn't and I've investigated every claim by Lindell, Lott, Gabelman and D'Souza. I looked into what Trump said to the GA SoS as well as the investigations done by Georgia, Az, Michigan, Wisconsin and PA. I read the opinions of judges in Trump court cases.

Nothing alleged by the "Stop the Steal" morons had held up under any kind of scrutiny.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like I said, I'm not rehashing my position with a pre-programmed automaton.

You obviously can't see the blatant hypocrisy in your position, so, as usual, I'm wasting my time in trying to educate you.
can't see what isn't there...like evidence the election was won by Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure, sure.

<bullshit, cough, cough>
We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it.

So...NO, you are not getting more Javelins until you do ME a favor. Trump knew that Crowdstrike was not a Ukrainian company. He knew that Ukraine didn't have the DNC email server.

Trump didn't mention the millions in military aid he had put on hold, but Zelensky certainly knew about it. How in hell would he not be tracking the progress of a congressional appropriation that would help him defend his country. Did you think it was going to be a surprise that we sprung on them for his birthday? His people were already shopping for weapons to spend the money on.

God of War

Governor
We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it.

So...NO, you are not getting more Javelins until you do ME a favor. Trump knew that Crowdstrike was not a Ukrainian company. He knew that Ukraine didn't have the DNC email server.

Trump didn't mention the millions in military aid he had put on hold, but Zelensky certainly knew about it. How in hell would he not be tracking the progress of a congressional appropriation that would help him defend his country. Did you think it was going to be a surprise that we sprung on them for his birthday? His people were already shopping for weapons to spend the money on.
The call was clean. The president has every right as the principle law enforcement of the land to make requests of foreign leaders to assist in law enforcement. BRANDON'S LAPTOP SON FROM HELL COMPLETELY EXONERATES TRUMP. There was fire where there was smoke period.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The call was clean. The president has every right as the principle law enforcement of the land to make requests of foreign leaders to assist in law enforcement. BRANDON'S LAPTOP SON FROM HELL COMPLETELY EXONERATES TRUMP. There was fire where there was smoke period.
1. If an investigation into Hunter Biden was warranted then why didn't Trump order one from his own DOJ?
2. Why did Trump wait until Biden announced he was running and polls showed him ahead of him?
3. What crime is in evidence from Hunter's laptop? Nobody seems to be able to tell me specific crimes in evidence.