• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

write on

Senator
So you're not willing to debate this and instead throw out leftist propaganda and I'm supposed to, what, look at it again and fill in my own dots?

What a coward.
Yeah, I'll wipe the floor with you in 'debating' what the definition of what a fascist is along with examples, as I did above.

All you're left with is the doing what you accusing me of "trolling"- which is exactly what you're doing- because you aren't able to put up any kind of believable defense for your, well, trolling.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, I'll wipe the floor with you in 'debating' what the definition of what a fascist is along with examples, as I did above.

All you're left with is the doing what you accusing me of "trolling"- which is exactly what you're doing- because you aren't able to put up any kind of believable defense for your, well, trolling.
And yet you can't even tell me what the republicans are doing that is so fascist. I can list the ways that the left fall into the definition. So "wipe the floor" with me. :)

EatTheRich

President
Great, show me the list of people who did that the schoolboard submitted to the DOJ for investigation.
The school board association didn’t give the DOJ a list of people at all. They just asked them to investigate terrorist incidents of the sort described.

write on

Senator
Ah, that's what I thought. You really don't have anything and you have to hide behind a leftist propaganda piece.

So much for "wiping the floor" with me :)
And what have you put up as a defense other than calling me a troll?

I'm positive that there are some from the sane of the right wing here on PJ that are feeling the cringe after reading your nonsense.

Colorforms

Senator
And what have you put up as a defense other than calling me a troll?

I'm positive that there are some from the right feeling the cringe after reading your nonsense,
You mean as in how does the left fit into fascism? Like their push for centralized authoritarian government who rules through mandates and bans? Forced suppression of speech, as in bans from social media, firings over what the left considers "wrong think"? persecution of right wing associations by government entities like the IRS? Physical violence against Trump supporters outside Trump rallies?

Yeah, I'm sure righties are "cringing". LOL

write on

Senator
You mean as in how does the left fit into fascism? Like their push for centralized authoritarian government who rules through mandates and bans? Forced suppression of speech, as in bans from social media, firings over what the left considers "wrong think"? persecution of right wing associations by government entities like the IRS?

Yeah, I'm sure righties are "cringing". LOL
Show me examples of your accusations.

Colorforms

Senator
Show me examples of your accusations.
I just listed several, vaccine mandates, lock downs, school lunch mandates, use of government entities like the EPA to force regulations. Did I mention the attacks against Trump supporters outside their rallies.

Come on, wipe the floor with me here. :)

write on

Senator
I just listed several, vaccine mandates, lock downs, school lunch mandates, use of government entities like the EPA to force regulations. Did I mention the attacks against Trump supporters outside their rallies.

Come on, wipe the floor with me here. :)
Everything you listed is not fascism. Just because you don't like what improves the lives of every American- yours included- doesn't prove fascism.

You're not good at this.

I'll tell you what. Go to the link I posted about the 14 characteristics of fascism and point out any of them and I'll show you right wing fascism.

Deal?

Colorforms

Senator
Everything you listed is not fascism. Just because you don't like what improves the lives of every American- yours included- doesn't prove fascism.

You're not good at this.

I'll tell you what. Go to the link I posted about the 14 characteristics of fascism and point out any of them and I'll show you right wing fascism.

Deal?
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2][3] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4][5] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries, such as Germany.[4] Fascism also had adherents outside of Europe.[2] Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[6] fascism is placed on the far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum

According to the definition, it sure as hell is fascism

So you're saying the actual definition as posted by YOU is bullshit?

write on

Senator
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2][3] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4][5] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries, such as Germany.[4] Fascism also had adherents outside of Europe.[2] Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[6] fascism is placed on the far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum

Read the first sentence in the definition.

Or are you that obtuse?

write on

Senator
I'm not obtuse, I'm not stupid either. I also read the last sentence. Apparently you didn't.

Still waiting for you to wipe the floor with me, by the way. :)
I just did wipe the floor with you when you've shown that you won't take on the challenge I presented to you.

Colorforms

Senator
I just did wipe the floor with you when you've shown that you won't take on the challenge I presented to you.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG

Okay, apparently you can't debate. You don't have the rationale to form coherent arguments.

Thanks for again showing what a waste of time you are.

I did try though, so this is all on you.

write on

Senator

btw, I know the right wing game...

write on

Senator
HAHAHAHA!!!!! OMG

Okay, apparently you can't debate. You don't have the rationale to form coherent arguments.

Thanks for again showing what a waste of time you are.
I'll post it again. I know the right wing game and will not relent in the fight against the far right.

EatTheRich

President

You think that the left is pursuing that “far-right” program?