• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

God of War

Governor
What about the Trump Tower meeting which the Trump campaign accepted after being told it was about discussing with agents of the Russian government that government’s efforts to help Trump win? Where is there evidence stronger than that on Biden’s laptop?
This never happened. Don Trump Jr. meet with these people and it was a nothing burger with a lawyer who prior met with Hillary and supposedly afterwards too. The laptop is so laden with evidence of Biden knowing Hunter's business. His paying for Hunter's Russian whores bill. And on and on.

Every review of Trump’s hold has found that it was illegal. There is also the obvious consciousness of guilt shown by improperly archiving the conversation in an effort to keep it hidden.
After an unbelievable number of leaks the process was warranted at least until after Ukraine finished its investigation. Then when released the recording was completely exonerating as was the find of the laptop.

EatTheRich

President
Which socially liberal views are those? Mandating experimental drugs? Attacking anyone who doesn't use the right pronouns? Forcing society to accept men in women's restrooms? Gun Bans? Child indoctrination? Labeling concerned parents "terrorists".

Just curious.
It’s mostly Republicans wanting to force society to accept men in women’s restrooms and indoctrinate children, along with regimenting every aspect of society from sex to reproduction. Feel free to point to a “concerned parent” who was labeled a “terrorist” and didn’t engage in an overt terrorist act. It is reasonable to stand up to the bullying of those who choose to misgender people in order to invalidate them and put them at elevated risk of harm by registering disagreement.

EatTheRich

President
This never happened. Don Trump Jr. meet with these people and it was a nothing burger with a lawyer who prior met with Hillary and supposedly afterwards too. The laptop is so laden with evidence of Biden knowing Hunter's business. His paying for Hunter's Russian whores bill. And on and on.

After an unbelievable number of leaks the process was warranted at least until after Ukraine finished its investigation. Then when released the recording was completely exonerating as was the find of the laptop.
There was no investigation and, Ukrainian officials said, no reason to investigate except for Trump’s illegal extortion.

You make claims about what is on the laptop. Feel free to provide evidence for those claims.

We don’t know whether the FSB agent who set up the meeting helped the Trump campaign or not … what we do know is that Trump, Jr,, Manafort, and Kushner, with Trump’s approval, took the meeting with the intention of colluding with Russian intelligence to help Trump get elected. BTW feel free to provide evidence that she met with Clinton.

Colorforms

Senator
It’s mostly Republicans wanting to force society to accept men in women’s restrooms and indoctrinate children, along with regimenting every aspect of society from sex to reproduction. Feel free to point to a “concerned parent” who was labeled a “terrorist” and didn’t engage in an overt terrorist act. It is reasonable to stand up to the bullying of those who choose to misgender people in order to invalidate them and put them at elevated risk of harm by registering disagreement.

Why, of course not. shouldn't anyone who calls someone they don't know by the wrong pronoun have their career destroyed? Oh, and people who bring up subjects that the left finds uncomfortable should of course be banned from the social town hall. And naturally firing should be the proper response to religious freedom.

Having an excuse for being a fascist doesn't make you any less fascist.

EatTheRich

President

Why, of course not. shouldn't anyone who calls someone they don't know by the wrong pronoun have their career destroyed? Oh, and people who bring up subjects that the left finds uncomfortable should of course be banned from the social town hall.

Having an excuse for being a fascist doesn't make you any less fascist.
No one has “had their career destroyed” over unwittingly calling someone they didn’t know by the wrong pronoun. I don’t think anyone has even faced serious career consequences for maliciously and intentionally misgendering people (thereby putting their lives at serious risk).

The school board association that accused those particular parents who engaged in harassment, violence, and threats of “domestic terrorism” had no legal authority behind the characterization which they have since withdrawn.

Colorforms

Senator
No one has “had their career destroyed” over unwittingly calling someone they didn’t know by the wrong pronoun. I don’t think anyone has even faced serious career consequences for maliciously and intentionally misgendering people (thereby putting their lives at serious risk).

The school board association that accused those particular parents who engaged in harassment, violence, and threats of “domestic terrorism” had no legal authority behind the characterization which they have since withdrawn.

Sure, the school board has, but the DOJ continued its investigations. The school board only backed down after the massive backlash that comes from labeling parents domestic terrorists.

EatTheRich

President

Sure, the school board has, but the DOJ continued its investigations. The school board only backed down after the massive backlash that comes from labeling parents domestic terrorists.
Ok. So one person lost their job for violating administration nondiscrimination policy by deliberately and persistently putting a child in harm’s way and invalidating that child’s existence.

Is it your position that the DOJ should never investigate shooting, bombing, and rape threats?

God of War

Governor
There was no investigation and, Ukrainian officials said, no reason to investigate except for Trump’s illegal extortion.

You make claims about what is on the laptop. Feel free to provide evidence for those claims.

We don’t know whether the FSB agent who set up the meeting helped the Trump campaign or not … what we do know is that Trump, Jr,, Manafort, and Kushner, with Trump’s approval, took the meeting with the intention of colluding with Russian intelligence to help Trump get elected. BTW feel free to provide evidence that she met with Clinton.
I'm not debating details with you. You have your details and narrative for them and I have mine. I'm right and you're wrong. The debate is done.

EatTheRich

President
I'm not debating details with you. You have your details and narrative for them and I have mine. I'm right and you're wrong. The debate is done.
In other words, the facts don’t support your narrative, so you’re gonna declare victory and walk run away.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I'm pretty sure BP is Write on. He trolls just like him.
Probably.

Let me check...

I am prohibited from visiting his profile, so I can't tell you either way.

You should go with your gut feelings, like the one that allows you to channel Dick.

God of War

Governor
the facts don’t support your narrative,
This is merely your opinion. These facts and narratives have been argued ad infinitum. Your reprise of your facts have become egrigiously greater lies. I'm not interested in that pointless back and forth. You are happy to clearly but we've finished our debate and have saddled up. Our demands are clear. Meet them or not the consequences follow.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
As lacking as you are @write on is the lackey-est. ha ha
That wasn't bad, but since I have no impression of write on as I do of Colorforms, whom I remember vaguely from my earlier stint on this site, I can't say who is actually lackey-est between write on and me.

That will have to remain your call, and please don't compare me to Colorforms since I concede in advance.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
This is merely your opinion. These facts and narratives have been argued ad infinitum. Your reprise of your facts have become egrigiously greater lies. I'm not interested in that pointless back and forth. You are happy to clearly but we've finished our debate and have saddled up. Our demands are clear. Meet them or not the consequences follow.
Feel free to demonstrate a lie by me. Your throwing a violent tantrum won’t mean Biden didn’t beat him in the popular vote by 7 million and in the Electoral College with a bigger margin than Trump had over Clinton.

God of War

Governor
Feel free to demonstrate a lie by me. Your throwing a violent tantrum won’t mean Biden didn’t beat him in the popular vote by 7 million and in the Electoral College with a bigger margin than Trump had over Clinton.
We are not a democracy... we are an elected representative constitutional republic. If you feel like breaking the contract then states must again decide whether to join or not. I have no idea in this last election what the popular vote truly was.

Jack4freedom

Governor
All the fascist lefties on this J6 committee can do is refer charges to the DOJ. They may be stupid enough to try that in an attempt for impeachment #3, but I honestly think they better hurry considering this whole show is for the midterms and democrats will not be in power in congress for much longer.
Even if the Democrats lose the House, the DOJ remains neutral and can prosecute if there is evidence of crimes. Same with Georgia State prosecutors and New York prosecutors. The Jan 6 Committee can investigate the hell out of Trump and his band of scumbags until next January….Most of America is hoping to see Trump in an orange jumpsuit in shackles riding in the back of a white van heading for Sing Sing, Attica or a Georgia Chain Gang…It ain’t over by a long shot…..Don’t count them chickens Color…