• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Inflation leveling out, gas prices down, markets soar some more, jobs numbers great

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Down 70 cent due to economy slowing down and people refusing to buy $5 gas as just reported on TV.

Blows Joe's excuse of gas being high due to Ukraine War, in case you didn't know it's still War there!

"OH, the humanity"

BTW: I'm sure you jumped for joy when Biden said inflation was O last month and remember gas is still up several dollars!

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Down 70 cent due to economy slowing down and people refusing to buy $5 gas as just reported on TV.

Blows Joe's excuse of gas being high due to Ukraine War, in case you didn't know it's still War there!

"OH, the humanity"

BTW: I'm sure you jumped for joy when Biden said inflation was O last month and remember gas is still up several dollars!
Meanwhile, the Dow is up another 220 so far today.

Markets soaring, job growth massive, gas prices plunging, inflation leveling off, wingers carping….

Need a tissue?

;-)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Focus on the topic or get out of the thread
yessir deputy doggie !

paid 3.29 this morning............ ahhhh shoet ................ another mo0nth and it will be under 3.00 .................. notice hos Fox stopped reporting on gas prices - now it is defend the FBI - I bet Bolton is happy they saved his azz

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yessir deputy doggie !

paid 3.29 this morning............ ahhhh shoet ................ another mo0nth and it will be under 3.00 .................. notice hos Fox stopped reporting on gas prices - now it is defend the FBI - I bet Bolton is happy they saved his azz
still almost $2 higher than a years ago in Tennessee

I don't watch Fox so I'm sure they're glad you do

Jack4freedom

Governor
Never count ya chicks before they hatch
I have a feeling that canning that funding will be popular with both major parties AND independents. I would love to see a sane candidate run on the premise of abolishing the IRS and the Federal reserve. Once we quit giving international bank swindlers the concession of being the primary lenders here in America, the US Treasury could loan money at 2.5% directly to home buyers, small businesses, car buyers and make way more off that interest than we collect in Federal income taxes. Then there would be no reason for government agencies to ask or know about how much money we make, how much we have or how we spend it. That used to be nobody’s business. Now banks who used to be fiduciaries of their customers are now snitches for IRS. Income Tax is the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto. We need to get the fvck rid of it asap.