• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Inflation leveling out, gas prices down, markets soar some more, jobs numbers great

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dow up 362 so far today - the latest example of soaring stocks…

Brutal “recession,” no?

;-)
gas is still UP over $2+ especially Diesel fuel
Food is UP 13.1%
Interest rates are UP and going higher
Good to see you support the wall street wealthy and damn the middle class and poor

Bugsy McGurk

President
gas is still UP over $2+ especially Diesel fuel
Food is UP 13.1%
Interest rates are UP and going higher
Good to see you support the wall street wealthy and damn the middle class and poor
Nah, despite your hopes for bad news, job numbers are great, unemployment is at a historical low, and wages are soaring. Hardly just good news for the wealthy. And if not for Trump’s BFF Putin, gas prices and inflation would be far lower too. But they will still come down. Stock up on tissues.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, despite your hopes for bad news, job numbers are great, unemployment is at a historical low, and wages are soaring. Hardly just good news for the wealthy. And if not for Trump’s BFF Putin, gas prices and inflation would be far lower too. But they will still come down. Stock up on tissues.

;-)
86 your bullshit of me hoping for bad news, inflation is taking a toll on my profits, unemployment is low due to many now working two jobs to make ends meet and it's a damn lie wages are soaring. Even a fool as you should know if wages are soaring prices are as well.
Putin is still at war in Ukraine so that lie of why gas is up debunked and unlike you I don't need tissues as my bug sapper and fungicide takes care of bugs.

Biden has signed the Inflation Reduction Act. Here’s MarketWatch’s rundown of how it will affect your energy bills, investments and drug costs. (msn.com)

You can't get $7500 tax credit for a EV unless ALL parts are made in America!

Bugsy McGurk

President
86 your bullshit of me hoping for bad news, inflation is taking a toll on my profits, unemployment is low due to many now working two jobs to make ends meet and it's a damn lie wages are soaring. Even a fool as you should know if wages are soaring prices are as well.
Putin is still at war in Ukraine so that lie of why gas is up debunked and unlike you I don't need tissues as my bug sapper and fungicide takes care of bugs.

Biden has signed the Inflation Reduction Act. Here’s MarketWatch’s rundown of how it will affect your energy bills, investments and drug costs. (msn.com)

You can't get $7500 tax credit for a EV unless ALL parts are made in America!
You clearly need grief counseling to cope with the good news.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why haven't you posted your Market Report today, oh, it's DOWN is why you haven't!
Ah, you’re hoping for a down markets day to delay your grief counseling? I get it, but don’t delay too much. Maybe buy another box of tissues in the interim.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s not hypocritical to hope for good things for the country, or to criticize people like you who become gleeful over negative news. It’s a patriotism thing.

FYI.
Yet only a hypocrite would only post when up and never when down