• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Insurrection Act of 1807

I think it's time.

Our police forces are overwhelmed and in several cities, (New York for one) mayors are just incompetent morons.

I feel sorry for anyone that was protesting peacefully over the death of George Floyd. That peaceful sentiment in response to what I consider to be the most senseless thing I have ever seen has been co-opted.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I think it's time.

Our police forces are overwhelmed and in several cities, (New York for one) mayors are just incompetent morons.

I feel sorry for anyone that was protesting peacefully over the death of George Floyd. That peaceful sentiment in response to what I consider to be the most senseless thing I have ever seen has been co-opted.
Some people (a lot of them, apparently) will protest anything if they can get some free shit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If this continues he will have no choice.
After 6th night of this BS, he should have already gotten involved or may be it's best he does nothing and let the animals destroy the leftist hell holes and after all is said and done not one of the leftist Mayors or Governors need go running to DC begging for $ to rebuild/repair what they allowed to be destroyed.

The taxpayers of the leftist states better get ready to pony up the $

The animals looting and burning are out of control and may be coming for YOU.

How that deadly COVID-19 in Louisville now? :)
Kentucky's surprisingly been pretty good about social distancing. It's deadly here, a lot fat, old, smokers here, but transmissions not so bad. You head a few counties north into Indiana and gets way way worse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kentucky's surprisingly been pretty good about social distancing. It's deadly here, a lot fat, old, smokers here, but transmissions not so bad. You head a few counties north into Indiana and gets way way worse.
maybe with all the animals rioting C-19 will return with a head wind