• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Insurrectionist defense counsel discovers new devastating mental disease :My client was victim of "Foxmania"

Spamature

President
Or is it Foxitus ? The mental health profession has its work cut out in the coming years with millions of right-wingers caught in the grip of this disturbing affliction.

See wingers this is why mental health was included in the ACA. Instead of fighting against it. You should have been flocking to it.

“For the next approximate six months, Fox television played constantly,” lawyer Joseph Hurley said. “He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him.”

Colorforms

Senator
Or is it Foxitus ? The mental health profession has its work cut out in the coming years with millions of right-wingers caught in the grip of this disturbing affliction.

See wingers this is why mental health was included in the ACA. Instead of fighting against it. You should have been flocking to it.

“For the next approximate six months, Fox television played constantly,” lawyer Joseph Hurley said. “He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him.”
So now it's a disease to have alternative viewpoints. The fascist left is getting more NAZI by the day. :)

Spamature

President
So now it's a disease to have alternative viewpoints. The fascist left is getting more NAZI by the day. :)
That is the winger defense as presented to the court.

Yet you blame it on the left ?

I think this might be one of the warning signs of Foxitus.

You might want to get checked out by your own mental health or legal professional.

Colorforms

Senator
That is the winger defense as presented to the court.

Yet you blame it on the left ?

I think this might be one of the warning signs of Foxitus.

You might want to get checked out by your own mental health or legal professional.
That's not a defense, doesn't even say that's the defense. What it says is that this guy lost his job because of shutdowns, and who runs Delaware? A democrat...of course. So he gets 6 months of sitting around the house. Of course he's going to be frustrated. Democrats have caused so much mental illness, alcoholism, and suicide over these draconian shutdowns.

Spamature

President
That's not a defense, doesn't even say that's the defense. What it says is that this guy lost his job because of shutdowns, and who runs Delaware? A democrat...of course. So he gets 6 months of sitting around the house. Of course he's going to be frustrated. Democrats have caused so much mental illness, alcoholism, and suicide over these draconian shutdowns.
I agree that being stupid enough to believe what you see of Fox News is not a defense. But when has relying on an idiotic theory ever stopped a right-winger from pressing his claim ?

For instance blaming your treasonous action to overthrow our govt on the victims of your unprovoked and totally unwarranted attack on our nation and its govt.

PS.

He is not blaming Democrats.

He is blaming Foxitus, Foxmania, and maybe even Foxophenia.

From my understanding chumps and sucker are highly susceptible to the mental disorder.

Sadly, one of the illness's greatest tragedies is that it makes those afflicted with the disease immune to facts, logic and common sense.

Colorforms

Senator
I agree that being stupid enough to believe what you see of Fox News is not a defense. But when has relying on an idiotic theory ever stopped a right-winger from pressing his claim ?

For instance blaming your treasonous action to overthrow our govt on the victims of your unprovoked and totally unwarranted attack on our nation and its govt.

PS.

He is not blaming Democrats.

He is blaming Foxitus, Foxmania, and maybe even Foxophenia.

From my understanding chumps and sucker are highly susceptible to the mental disorder.

Sadly, one of the illness's greatest tragedies is that it makes those afflicted with the disease immune to facts, logic and common sense.
Again, you really need to learn to read. I didn't say he was blaming democrats. I was. This lawyer is trying a mental health defense, but "foxitus" is stupid even for a lawyer. Basically what it comes down to is democrats screwed his life up and he was frustrated and acting out. No excuse for rioting, but that's the reality for a LOT of people.

Spamature

President
Again, you really need to learn to read. I didn't say he was blaming democrats. I was. This lawyer is trying a mental health defense, but "foxitus" is stupid even for a lawyer. Basically what it comes down to is democrats screwed his life up and he was frustrated and acting out. No excuse for rioting, but that's the reality for a LOT of people.
I know you were blaming Democrats. That is why I prefaced the sentence with "for instance".

As in, for instance , you can't stop blaming Democrats for the treasonous actions of Fox fueled insurrectionist.

Foxitus is an insidious disease.

Even when one is in the full throes of its misery they fail to recognize its signs.

Colorforms

Senator
I know you were blaming Democrats. That is why I prefaced the sentence with "for instance".

As in, for instance , you can't stop blaming Democrats for the treasonous actions of Fox fueled insurrectionist.

Foxitus is an insidious disease.

Even when one is in the full throes of its misery they fail to recognize its signs.
Ah, I see you have been programmed and your talking points are set. Got it.

Okay, please run with that "foxitus" crap. It will be hilarious. Especially after democrats encouraged and incited months of rooting that the liars on CNN and MSNBC supported.

That is one of the things I like about FOX, they never supported rioting. I'll take that over CNNs incitement and hate mongering any day. :)

Spamature

President
Ah, I see you have been programmed and your talking points are set. Got it.

Okay, please run with that "foxitus" crap. It will be hilarious. Especially after democrats encouraged and incited months of rooting that the liars on CNN and MSNBC supported.

That is one of the things I like about FOX, they never supported rioting. I'll take that over CNNs incitement and hate mongering any day. :)
Well this Dem is sure going to run with it, that you can be sure of.

Anyway, according to wingers on trial for their innsurection.

FOX didn't just "support" rioting.

FOX caused rioting.

And of course you right wingers would take those putting you on the path to a violent attack on our country. Because just like FOX you hate real America.

Colorforms

Senator
Well this Dem is sure going to run with it, that you can be sure of.

Anyway, according to wingers on trial for their innsurection.

FOX didn't just "support" rioting.

FOX caused rioting.

And of course you right wingers would take those putting you on the path to a violent attack on our country. Because just like FOX you hate real America.
Prove it. :)

Right, better to get into to those summer of love riots that lefties encourage so much. No violence there, right leftie?

Spamature

President
Prove it. :)

Right, better to get into to those summer of love riots that lefties encourage so much. No violence there, right leftie?
Prove what ?

My statement: "according to right-wingers on trial for insurrection, FOX caused rioting."

If you want proof. Just ask the lawyer of a right-winger on trial for attacking our nation, and he will tell you his that his client, a right-winger on trial for his seditious acts on 01/06/21 says, FOX viewing causes rioting.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Prove what ?

My statement: "according to right-wingers on trial for insurrection, FOX caused rioting."

If you want proof. Just ask the lawyer of a right-winger on trial for attacking our nation, and he will tell you his that his client, a right-winger on trial for his seditious acts on 01/06/21 says, FOX caused the rioting.
His lawyer is saying it anyway. We have no idea what this defendant is saying. But if FOX is responsible for the Jan 6 riot, then I would claim that CNN, MSNBC, and democrat leaders are responsible for the summer rioting and the continued rioting going on today.

But then, freedom of the press and all, at least according to democrats.

Spamature

President
His lawyer is saying it anyway. We have no idea what this defendant is saying. But if FOX is responsible for the Jan 6 riot, then I would claim that CNN, MSNBC, and democrat leaders are responsible for the summer rioting and the continued rioting going on today.

Yes you do. That is what a lawyer in court is for. To tell the judge and jury his side of the story. That is why they call a lawyer a mouthpiece.

Well, when you betray our nation as you Trump supporters are apt to do.

You can feel free to come up with what ever insane, illogical, and ridiculously laughable, excuse you can think of the keep yourself out of the big house and support right-wing treason.

I suspect many new mental health conditions will be discovered and used as a defense for right-wing sedition.

Trumpophilia

Minoriphobia

OANosis

Qarrhea

We are embarking on a new era in medicine.

EatTheRich

President
I bet it would be easy to find a correlation between Fox viewing and participation in this riot and other examples of right-wing bias. On the other hand when TV viewing in general and race have been controlled for, I would think there’d be next to no correlation between, say, CNN viewing and participation in the widespread apolitical violence of the last year.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I guess those defense attorneys got tired of Judges snickering at them with the "Trump made me do it" defense so they went to another source of anti-democracy rantings.....FoxNews.

Didn't the Brits throw out Murdoch and his rightwing media? We might need to do that, too.

Spamature

President
I bet it would be easy to find a correlation between Fox viewing and participation in this riot and other examples of right-wing bias. On the other hand when TV viewing in general and race have been controlled for, I would think there’d be next to no correlation between, say, CNN viewing and participation in the widespread apolitical violence of the last year.
I can say I never heard anyone who was arrested in those protest say they did it because CNN deteriorated their ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The lawyer isn't blaming alternative viewpoints. He is blaming propaganda. He is saying that the Trumpian version of events was false and misled his client into thinking he needed to act to save the country from those who stole the election...and that Trumpian bullshit was on Fox, Infowars, Newsmax and OAN on a daily basis...and caused his client to lose his grip on reality.

Deal with that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Fox broadcast the Trump claim that democrats stole the election.

What did CNN, MSNBC or Democratic leaders say that encouraged riots?

There are two realities...one is that there were demonstrations that were largely peaceful and the other is that there were looters who rioted for the thrill of it and stole what they could, but certainly not because they thought the violence would help them get justice for anyone.

What purpose did the rioters have on January 6th? They thought they could intimidate congress into tossing Biden electors out and getting state legislatures to appoint Trump electors in their place. It was an attempted coup.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

All of the trump supporters should try the insanity defense....

They supported Trump so they're off to a good start of having us believe it.