• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

God of War

Governor
So now all ballots have been counted and counting has stopped. how do you get them postmarked and delivered?
Get what post marked and delivered?

I can take them home fill them out and drop them off in a drop box by the suitcase full. I can even fill them out and mail them in. I only need to pick names that haven't voted in several elections because the Dems refuse to clear the voter rolls. And I know that for decades now the State Secrectaries and the Courts have habitually refused access to the ballots.

15 MILLION ERRANT BALLOTS!!! HELLO HOW DAFT CAN THE TWO OF YOU BE UNLESS YOU SHARE THE SAME COMMIE BRAIN.

It just goes on and on the easy disputation to all your alleged checks. How infantile of a mind do you have to have to not conceive what is possible. And of course Dominion had internet access to their machines. The easy theft to make is the hack of screen capture voting machines.

@EatTheRich

God of War

Governor
Discrepancies between tabulated votes and exit poll results suggest that the worst places for ballot stuffing and ballot switching are heavily Republican rural precincts in swing states.
Nonsense. Big Democrat cities are the place to capture most [Unwelcome language removed] ups because they can't even count. They are incompetent. Set that aside and it is clear that late reporting is key to fraud. Expected incompetence doesn't raise a question. As a matter of fact people tend to work hard to help such places to cover their ass. No, big places is where the real crime goes down. Its where all crimes of all kinds happen for a reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stacy Abrams. Weighs enough to be 6 people. Democrat operative tasked to steal elections by hook or by crook.
And what state job does she have in the election process that would give her access to thousands of ballots and state data bases?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I can take them home fill them out and drop them off in a drop box by the suitcase full. I can even fill them out and mail them in. I only need to pick names that haven't voted in several elections because the Dems refuse to clear the voter rolls. And I know that for decades now the State Secrectaries and the Courts have habitually refused access to the ballots.

15 MILLION ERRANT BALLOTS!!! HELLO HOW DAFT CAN THE TWO OF YOU BE UNLESS YOU SHARE THE SAME COMMIE BRAIN.

It just goes on and on the easy disputation to all your alleged checks. How infantile of a mind do you have to have to not conceive what is possible. And of course Dominion had internet access to their machines. The easy theft to make is the hack of screen capture voting machines.

@EatTheRich
Where are screen capture voting machines used? Start there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

@EatTheRich
how did you get your hands on those ballots?

How did you update records in the voter data base for the forged absentee ballots to show ballots were mailed to those voters when they weren't?
How did you forge post office records to show they'd been mailed?
By the way...who sends absentee ballots out to inactive voters?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Inactive voters are regularly removed from voter rolls.
He is still trying to infer that those "UNUSED" ballots are evidence of fraud. He just can't seem to face the fact that to be used to steal the election they would have to be "USED".

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer....

God of War

Governor
how did you get your hands on those ballots?

How did you update records in the voter data base for the forged absentee ballots to show ballots were mailed to those voters when they weren't?
How did you forge post office records to show they'd been mailed?
By the way...who sends absentee ballots out to inactive voters?
I'm not walking you through the obvious but to say 15 million unaccounted for votes. Maybe it will eventually sink in.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU [Unwelcome language removed]. You don't even read. This proves it. Those ballots were indeed mailed.
Wow...what a f*cking idiotic response.

I wrote:
15 million ballots that were mailed and not used means what?

Your reply?

YOU [Unwelcome language removed]. You don't even read. This proves it. Those ballots were indeed mailed.

Yup, they were mailed TO a voter. They were not mailed back. If they had been then they wouldn't be referred to as unused. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

Trump told republicans not to vote by mail...so they threw those ballots in the trash and voted in person.

So be specific...how did UNUSED ballots become part of a fraud?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They have court cases were Dems refuse to clean up the voter roles.
Georgia flags a voter as inactive after 5 years of not voting and not renewing a driver's license...then you get a notice that you are about to be deleted from the rolls. If your mail in ballot is returned as undeliverable you are automatically deleted.

So far you have failed to link inactive voters to election fraud and you've certainly failed to show how unused ballots contributed to Trump's loss....