• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The water was being used to solicits votes. People voting can take their own water.

Drop boxes are crooked. Drop it off at the mailbox or get rid of the post office.

You haven't pointed shit out. You make shit up.
"Make shit up"? Like the idea that people would sell their vote for a drink of water?
Really?

Drop boxes are crooked? No they aren't. They are under 24 hour surveillance.

I pointed out the problem with your scenario of using inactive voters names to forge signatures on stolen ballot envelopes.

As the absentee envelope is checked against the voter data base the first problem would be the serial number of the envelope would not be recorded as having been sent to that address...The second problem would be that the voter would be flagged as inactive...if you are inactive you have to contact the SoS office to change your status and receive an absentee ballot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We saw live on video what transpired. You can feel free to look up the affidavits on the matter.
Fer Chrissakes...are you back on the people at Fulton center?

You can feel free to post a link to the affidavits you think support your case. The only ones I've seen are folks who were asked to leave because the area for observers was too crowded...

EatTheRich

President
What the hell are you talking about? What would the vaxxx wiping people out have to do with the military not voting?
I apparently quoted the wrong post. Your proposal to require “one day, one precinct” voting would of course disfranchise active duty military.

God of War

Governor
I apparently quoted the wrong post. Your proposal to require “one day, one precinct” voting would of course disfranchise active duty military.
I don't recall anything about "one precinct"? I do recall talking about this with you and it being clear that the military can have electronic voting that prints out a paper ballot that gets counted that day and the ballot mailed in for the record. What makes you think a few allowances can't be made. Certainly nothing that could lead to 15 million unaccounted for ballots.