• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran attack --> 100+ troops TBI, Trump dismissed as headaches

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Keep trying. Your but,but,but...just how bad were they? is not helping Trump look any better. He didn't want to admit anyone was seriously hurt because he didn't want to own the reason Iran launched missiles at our soldiers and he could see the right wingers calling for out and out war.

This is just one more example of Trump thinking he knows more than the generals do.
I'm not party to the group who elects to diminish the diagnosis of traumatic brain injury for sake of political gamesmanship

Bugsy McGurk

President
Keep trying. Your but,but,but...just how bad were they? is not helping Trump look any better. He didn't want to admit anyone was seriously hurt because he didn't want to own the reason Iran launched missiles at our soldiers and he could see the right wingers calling for out and out war.

This is just one more example of Trump thinking he knows more than the generals do.
If I heard the numbers right over 50 are either in the US or Germany seeking treatment.

Trump told Americans some soldiers got headaches.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The numbers of Traumatic Brain Injury cases has risen.
Has Trump commented or cleaned up his prior stupid comment? Nope.

Trump says many stupid things every day.

Luckily all that actually counts are his actual policies the ones that get implemented.

Wahbooz

Governor
Want to come take a look at the top post I just made on the subject. While I am relieved that the majority of individuals in this instance have returned to active duty, and that the remainder are getting the treatment they need oh, did you know that under the prior administration there was a massive Spike and traumatic brain injuries and we never heard a word about it? I mean damn if we're going to attack people for traumatic brain injury cover up then let's get to it. See you in the top post
Phil, you have to understand it's been one hell of a lot longer than the last administration. TBI was NEVER recognized unless there was an outward injury. Not always is TBI a result of an actual physical wound, and it's taken this long for the government and VA accept that. We can try to pass it off on the last administration, but this goes back far longer than that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Phil, you have to understand it's been one hell of a lot longer than the last administration. TBI was NEVER recognized unless there was an outward injury. Not always is TBI a result of an actual physical wound, and it's taken this long for the government and VA accept that. We can try to pass it off on the last administration, but this goes back far longer than that.
It is not always a physical wound. It is not however always a physical wound...as in a crippling, ventilator supported catastrophic injury. As some here are applying the injury with their bludgeoning.

This goes very far back. Yes

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The numbers of Traumatic Brain Injury cases has risen.
Has Trump commented or cleaned up his prior stupid comment? Nope.

Uh. You forget he was told the status of these men, BEFORE their detailed injuries came out.

Do Liberals not own watches, or calendars ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Now for a little reality...

Trump’s justification for not retaliating when Iran fired missiles at us was that we suffered no casualties. That was obviously known to be a lie from the outset, as we have learned since the attacks, with 100+ US soldiers suffering TBI brain injuries. But that didn’t square with Trump’s justification for not retaliating, so he dismissed their injuries as “headaches” and rarely even mentions them.

It’s that simple.

You are a 3 day boat ride away from reality.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump says many stupid things every day.

Luckily all that actually counts are his actual policies the ones that get implemented.
Trump is assaulting TRUTH, a most necessary component of a democracy. Yet his followers believe every lies he tells them.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Trump is assaulting TRUTH, a most necessary component of a democracy. Yet his followers believe every lies he tells them.
What I am saying is he is a pathological liar but I look at policies not tweets, rally's, or interviews because those are lie fests but they don't actually affect anyone's life. Only actual implemented policies affect anyone's life.

He tweets 50 times a day. I haven't read one unless someone posted it on PJ or CNN puts it up on the screen. So the tweets have no affect on my life. They simply rile up those that have trump derangement syndrome.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What I am saying is he is a pathological liar but I look at policies not tweets, rally's, or interviews because those are lie fests but they don't actually affect anyone's life. Only actual implemented policies affect anyone's life.

He tweets 50 times a day. I haven't read one unless someone posted it on PJ or CNN puts it up on the screen. So the tweets have no affect on my life. They simply rile up those that have trump derangement syndrome.
What I am saying is he is a pathological liar but I look at policies ...
Trump lies about his policies.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
What I am saying is he is a pathological liar but I look at policies ...
Trump lies about his policies.
But most normal people would only judge on the policy itself.

If you believe his lies that is your problem.