• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iran attack --> 100+ troops TBI, Trump dismissed as headaches

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Now for a little reality...

Trump’s justification for not retaliating when Iran fired missiles at us was that we suffered no casualties. That was obviously known to be a lie from the outset, as we have learned since the attacks, with 100+ US soldiers suffering TBI brain injuries. But that didn’t square with Trump’s justification for not retaliating, so he dismissed their injuries as “headaches” and rarely even mentions them.

It’s that simple.
It follows then that he cannot apologize to the troops as the FVW demanded. It would require Trump to show some decency and integrity and morals and values....characteristics he simply doesn't possess.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
how do you mean... you mean to tell me there are gradations of tbi?

oh and thank you..good thing the ball was rolling before O

"
  • standards of care for traumatic brain injury treatment;
  • screenings for brain injury before and after deployment and;
  • improved case management

In all three instances, changes were already underway before Obama became president, but his administration made improvements, too.

"
Too bad Trump never read that or understood that or cared about that. He wouldn't have been so dismissive if he understood TBI. That's what really honked the VFW.

Want to come take a look at the top post I just made on the subject. While I am relieved that the majority of individuals in this instance have returned to active duty, and that the remainder are getting the treatment they need oh, did you know that under the prior administration there was a massive Spike and traumatic brain injuries and we never heard a word about it? I mean damn if we're going to attack people for traumatic brain injury cover up then let's get to it. See you in the top post
TBI is not the point. The point is Trump is downplaying an attack by a foreign nation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My assessment was Trump is downplaying the severity of the attack.
i dont know. how do you know? it does appear to me that at the time he made his announcement...the number was less than now. now we know that more people have tbi.

my question is how are you able to assess the gradation of injury, beyond headache (which is a component of tbi) such that you are able to opine on the severity of the attack.....

i dont know. how do you know? it does appear to me that at the time he made his announcement...the number was less than now. now we know that more people have tbi.

my question is how are you able to assess the gradation of injury, beyond headache (which is a component of tbi) such that you are able to opine on the severity of the attack.....
The number of people who have reported injuries has magically increased which leads me to believe of the severity of the attack was downplayed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The number of people who have reported injuries has magically increased which leads me to believe of the severity of the attack was downplayed.
magically?

seemingly straightforward... more persons reported feeling unwell as the result of the attack..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Want to come take a look at the top post I just made on the subject. While I am relieved that the majority of individuals in this instance have returned to active duty, and that the remainder are getting the treatment they need oh, did you know that under the prior administration there was a massive Spike and traumatic brain injuries and we never heard a word about it? I mean damn if we're going to attack people for traumatic brain injury cover up then let's get to it. See you in the top post
You never heard a word about it. Anyone following the news would have known the number of casualties in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh, by the way...Bush started both of those wars and if you want to be honest about it you'd avoid blaming just Obama.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
hey, while you're about.. .why dont you come to my post about TBI. seems tens of thousands passed under obama and nary a word.

why did obama heartlessly dismiss tens of thousands...nay...ignore entirely.. these injuries...??
Why is it you dismiss the many more TBI casualties under George W Bush? Kind of in a hurry to claim those political points aren't you?

voyager

4Q2247365
Impeached president trump is trying to find 50 cultural sites to bomb to oblivion.

Get out of the Mid East. Even the Elboians know the US has no clue as to what they are doing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why is it you dismiss the many more TBI casualties under George W Bush? Kind of in a hurry to claim those political points aren't you?
I'm actually the one that brought them to everybody's attention. Particularly the ones that are only talkin about Trump and his miss

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You never heard a word about it. Anyone following the news would have known the number of casualties in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh, by the way...Bush started both of those wars and if you want to be honest about it you'd avoid blaming just Obama.
Of course Bush started both of those wars
I was nearly bringing to all of our resident experts attention the scale of the traumatic brain injuries that everybody is suddenly an expert in. Somehow there was a big faux pas that Trump didn't acknowledge them appropriately yet here we are now enlightens that there have been hundreds of thousands of traumatic brain injuries over the years, and no expert here ever said a word about them

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course Bush started both of those wars
I was nearly bringing to all of our resident experts attention the scale of the traumatic brain injuries that everybody is suddenly an expert in. Somehow there was a big faux pas that Trump didn't acknowledge them appropriately yet here we are now enlightens that there have been hundreds of thousands of traumatic brain injuries over the years, and no expert here ever said a word about them
Gee, could that be due to the fact that neither Bush nor Obama dismissed those injuries as a few guys with headaches?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Gee, could that be due to the fact that neither Bush nor Obama dismissed those injuries as a few guys with headaches?
Hmm...odd. I thought this all had to be acknowledged. One is forced to ask...what were the gradations of injury. Many here seemingly experts

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hmm...odd. I thought this all had to be acknowledged. One is forced to ask...what were the gradations of injury. Many here seemingly experts
Keep trying. Your but,but,but...just how bad were they? is not helping Trump look any better. He didn't want to admit anyone was seriously hurt because he didn't want to own the reason Iran launched missiles at our soldiers and he could see the right wingers calling for out and out war.

This is just one more example of Trump thinking he knows more than the generals do.