• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is a peace agreement within America possible ?

Spamature

President
You can't, stolen elections have consequences. It's not a cultural issue, it was Democracy shredded and faith in governance lost.

When 56% of Americans believe, right or wrong, there was cheating all is lost., including 32% of Democrats, you can't repair the damage.
Wasn't that a matter for the courts ?
Complaining about the past solves nothing.

If they are not going to be the final arbitrators in disputes like this.

Do you have another suggestion for settling election disputes that needs to be added ?

If so, what is it ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're demanding autonomy from the govt ?
I’m demanding a limited government that is kept in its constitutional box. Further, I state - as prerequisite to any “peace deal” that you seek - that you mind your own business. How is this difficult to understand? Moreover, why must you INVENT content every darned time I post? Did I write “autonomy from government”?

Once again, you prove that you cannot have a decent discussion.

God of War

Governor
Wasn't that a matter for the courts ?
And did the Supreme Court hear the Texas case?

Complaining about the past solves nothing.
This is what Democrats say to get their way. To bank their win. No more.

If they are not going to be the final arbitrators in disputes like this.
What?

Do you have another suggestion for settling election disputes that needs to be added ?

If so, what is it ?
First, secure the election process for at least 90-95% of the voters to believe in the legitimacy of results . Make a process that more than any other guarantees the results as not stolen. Sad to say but the big cities are the epicenter of doubt. Their results take too long to be reported and past audits for say places like Detroit were abysmal. Then pass laws guaranteeing the open records nature of ballots.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
I am sure each side has their list of harms and hurts from which to hurl accusations at the other.
No.

The Democrats today have gotten all they wanted since the early 60's. Like the patient CCP China stereotype, Democrats got what they wanted all along. They have turned American values to shit. We are sitting on a globalist-communist seed just about to germinate. Either we burn it out or it grows.

This is about what creates a peace agreement.
Not about what created the divide.
Every time it became clear to Democrats that the Reps were fed up, they sued for peace and secured their gains. No. Not again.

You will run into a ditch if you try to move forward while fixated upon what is behind you.
WE already are stuck in the ditch you guys dug to trap us.

God of War

Governor
@Spamature

Did you and I start this before and I said lets start by doing something small like $200B towards navigable waters restoration? I told you how barges transport for 1/12th the cost of any other transport and you said forget about it unless the kitchen sink is included? ha ha

Now that you got your bill you want to sue for peace. See this is exactly what has happened for decades now. Well, no more.

God of War

Governor
Remember the first amnesty being the last? And we got screwed.

Or how you wanted to make nice after the Obamacare mandate was shoved down our throats. ha ha

I remember how you gave the RINO's what they wanted because you wanted it too. We aren't the RINO's.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What concessions would have to be made in order to call a truce in the so-called "Culture War" ?
Trumpie/repubs would have to admit their actions are an attempt to move us away from democracy and towards authoritarianism/fascism.
The culture war stuff was historically peddled by Joe McCarthy and Father Coughlin. It ended when both were gagged. Rightwing media that pushes culture war conspiracies would need to be gagged as well.

Spamature

President
I’m demanding a limited government that is kept in its constitutional box. Further, I state - as prerequisite to any “peace deal” that you seek - that you mind your own business. How is this difficult to understand? Moreover, why must you INVENT content every darned time I post? Did I write “autonomy from government”?

Once again, you prove that you cannot have a decent discussion.
What does "staying out of your business" entail exactly ?
What are the parameters ?

Spamature

President
Trumpie/repubs would have to admit their actions are an attempt to move us away from democracy and towards authoritarianism/fascism.
The culture war stuff was historically peddled by Joe McCarthy and Father Coughlin. It ended when both were gagged. Rightwing media that pushes culture war conspiracies would need to be gagged as well.
Again, as with a previous poster, what good is an admission ?

That is looking behind us when we need to move ahead.

Spamature

President
@Spamature

Did you and I start this before and I said lets start by doing something small like $200B towards navigable waters restoration? I told you how barges transport for 1/12th the cost of any other transport and you said forget about it unless the kitchen sink is included? ha ha

Now that you got your bill you want to sue for peace. See this is exactly what has happened for decades now. Well, no more.
I am trying to understand a problem that has permeated this country ?
You don't know until you ask.
So I am asking.

Is investment in waterway restoration part of the demands you seek ?

Spamature

President
No.

The Democrats today have gotten all they wanted since the early 60's. Like the patient CCP China stereotype, Democrats got what they wanted all along. They have turned American values to shit. We are sitting on a globalist-communist seed just about to germinate. Either we burn it out or it grows.

Every time it became clear to Democrats that the Reps were fed up, they sued for peace and secured their gains. No. Not again.

WE already are stuck in the ditch you guys dug to trap us.
So you'd rather be defeated than seek peace, if that were to be the outcome ?
You'd rather it all go up in smoke rather than try to salvage ?
Nothing can ever get you to settle the dispute ?

Spamature

President
Remember the first amnesty being the last? And we got screwed.

Or how you wanted to make nice after the Obamacare mandate was shoved down our throats. ha ha

I remember how you gave the RINO's what they wanted because you wanted it too. We aren't the RINO's.
There hasn't been another Reagan era amnesty.
All laws are shoved down your throat, even the ones that make up our Constitution.

God of War

Governor
There hasn't been another Reagan era amnesty.
All laws are shoved down your throat, even the ones that make up our Constitution.
ha ha Not true.

And not closing the border, prosecuting illegal employers, and deporting illegals is how you Dems get say "Dreamers" on board. You either don't know or are a liar.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LOL! Now that your side is losing (badly) in the "culture war" you suddenly want to start "trading concessions" to end it. It will end when the US left is relegated to the "failed ideology" dustbin of history with the Bolsheviks and Maoists it so ardently has been trying to emulate.