• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is a peace agreement within America possible ?

God of War

Governor
Certainly not if you are a leftist hack.
Remind @middleview of how the Haitians hate the Clintons. Even use a Huffpo link if you like. Remind Middler that this (the Clintons) is the best Democrats can muster for so called human beings. I say this because the Clintons are head and shoulders above Biden. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Remind @middleview of how the Haitians hate the Clintons. Even use a Huffpo link if you like. Remind Middler that this (the Clintons) is the best Democrats can muster for so called human beings. I say this because the Clintons are head and shoulders above Biden. ha ha

pretty far off track.The topic was about Downer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, I stepped in way late without following. But I just love to remind people how truly degenerate Democrats are in a very real sense while they blame their opponents for what they do.
you mean like when a mob of right wing Trump supporters attack the police, smash windows and doors to keep a POS like Trump in power and then blame the FBI or BLM for the riot?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. The FBI had already identified the Russians as the source of the hack in 2015.
2. It is normal for an organization like the DNC to have their lawyer execute an agreement with a company like Crowdstrike. Did Sussman select Crowdstrike? Nope. Russia was responsible for the hack...you already admitted that.
3. It was two months after having drinks with Papadopolous that the DNC emails were released and Downer relayed the info to the US.

Alexander Downer's secret meeting with FBI led to Trump-Russia inquiry – report

The Australian government allowed its former ambassador to the UK, Alexander Downer, to take part in a “highly unusual” meeting with FBI agents in 2016 to share evidence he possessed about Russian meddling in the US presidential election campaign, according to new reports.

Sussman didn't just "look over the contract" - he HIRED them (so yes, he also selected them) to do the investigation. And lets face it, if you were going to play a role in framing a Presidential candidate, that is exactly what you would do - put your (crooked) lawyer in charge of it.

Yes the Russians hacked the DNC server, but (yet) again, Henry was forced to admit under oath that he had no proof they took the emails that ended up on WikiLeaks - you (like Crowdstrike) are just pulling that out of your ass.

Before Downer had his sit down with the FBI, he had already taken the claim to the State Department in London. And what, exactly is the significance of that anyway? How in the hell does that refute that he was operating as a Clinton crony and not simply a "concerned citizen?"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sussman didn't just "look over the contract" - he HIRED them (so yes, he also selected them) to do the investigation. And lets face it, if you were going to play a role in framing a Presidential candidate, that is exactly what you would do - put your (crooked) lawyer in charge of it.

Yes the Russians hacked the DNC server, but (yet) again, Henry was forced to admit under oath that he had no proof they took the emails that ended up on WikiLeaks - you (like Crowdstrike) are just pulling that out of your ass.

Before Downer had his sit down with the FBI, he had already taken the claim to the State Department in London. And what, exactly is the significance of that anyway? How in the hell does that refute that he was operating as a Clinton crony and not simply a "concerned citizen?"
Do you have any evidence of any meeting between Downer and Clinton from 2007 and 2016?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He had been working with the CGI since about 2006. You didn't even bother to do any research, and we all know it (because you are a hack).
Ah, so you had proof, but your dog ate your homework.

Downer helped fund an aids project in 2006. Since then what?

Raoul_Luke

Ah, so you had proof, but your dog ate your homework.

Downer helped fund an aids project in 2006. Since then what?
Over four years. Since then he was a Clinton crony. They didn't get rich tossing their $25 million donors on the trash heap as soon as their checks cleared. You obviously have no clue how philanthropy operates - I do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Over four years. Since then he was a Clinton crony. They didn't get rich tossing their $25 million donors on the trash heap as soon as their checks cleared. You obviously have no clue how philanthropy operates - I do.
it wasn't Downer's money. I notice no link to prove either that Downer was Clinton's crony nor that Downer met withe either of the Clinton's after 2007.

Raoul_Luke

it wasn't Downer's money. I notice no link to prove either that Downer was Clinton's crony nor that Downer met withe either of the Clinton's after 2007.
LOL! As if that makes the whole Russia "collusion" narrative factual. Clearly, you have no interest in looking at this as an adult.

Raoul_Luke

so you admit you cannot show reason to discredit Downer and move on to attacking me...
You can't explain away the FACT that Downer arranged for a rather LARGE donation to the CGI, so you run down this inane rathole of suggesting they never spoke again (which is absurd). In the world of philanthropy, which remember - I have 20 years of experience and you have none, people do not ignore their large donors as soon as the donation is made.

You are completely off base on this tangent and, yes, acting like a baby about it. Any adult would innately know that giving someone 25 mil forms a bond that lasts a lifetime.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't explain away the FACT that Downer arranged for a rather LARGE donation to the CGI, so you run down this inane rathole of suggesting they never spoke again (which is absurd). In the world of philanthropy, which remember - I have 20 years of experience and you have none, people do not ignore their large donors as soon as the donation is made.

You are completely off base on this tangent and, yes, acting like a baby about it. Any adult would innately know that giving someone 25 mil forms a bond that lasts a lifetime.
it wasn't Downer's money. Nothing you've posted makes Downer a liar, but that is your intent. Did Popadopolous say Downer lied about their meeting? No.

Did his info claim collusion? No.