• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is America great again yet?

Is America great again yet?

• Total voters
I think everyone is wonderful. I agree with everything everyone writes even those ideas that contradict other ideas , everything is beautiful in its own way. There are no bad ideas, no bad people, no bad anything. Alls for the best in the best of all possible worlds. If you write democrats are bad, then I agree with you. If you write republicans are bad, i agree with you. If you write I am bad, I agree with you. If you write you are bad, I agree with you. I agree with everyone. Why can't we just get along?
Obviously there's no problem for this Christian Nation's SCOTUS whether lynching enforcement murders one, 3,000+ for 9/11 or 100,000 & still counting...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Can't we just get along? I think that day I was listening to Dionne sing Bacharach, what the world needs now, is love sweet love...still works for me. Hell, I even could love a cranky old man in Dallas if forced...lol.
I am all for getting along. I'm not cranky anymore; but I'm not cranky any less either.

Huh???[/QUOTE]

Too many Death Wish movies for this Christian Nation totalitarianism national religion of in God we trust with necrophobia pedophilia not force but reason....making America Great Again from that good ole boys Catholic Church diatribe where if their pedophiles don't get paid in fiat currency for that Jesus the Christ fabricated misnomer immaculate conception of forgiven they will kill to collect those patriot act accolades; as in responding to this suicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming super ego diatribe.

Jen

Senator
How's that hopey, changey stuff working out for ya?
America was getting greater by the day............. until Democrats got so butthurt they decided to screw it all up with demanding overreaction to covid and using a man's death to start violence and rioting.

But America is still great and as soon as Democrat thugs stop with their tantrum, it will be even greater.

EatTheRich

President
America was getting greater by the day............. until Democrats got so butthurt they decided to screw it all up with demanding overreaction to covid and using a man's death to start violence and rioting.

But America is still great and as soon as Democrat thugs stop with their tantrum, it will be even greater.
This is the country you voted for. Own it.

It’s too bad there wasn’t more of an “overreaction” to COVId earlier ... if there had been, we might have avoided countless deaths and massive unemployment.

Violence and rioting are not a conspiracy against Trump. They are the inevitable result when the ruling class pushes the masses past their breaking point.

Jen

Senator
This is the country you voted for. Own it.

It’s too bad there wasn’t more of an “overreaction” to COVId earlier ... if there had been, we might have avoided countless deaths and massive unemployment.

Violence and rioting are not a conspiracy against Trump. They are the inevitable result when the ruling class pushes the masses past their breaking point.
No.

You must own the butthurtedness of Democrats that has led to all of this, the stupidest crap any party has ever done.
unemployment = at Democrat hands
violence = done by Democrats
rioting = done by Democrats

All the bad stuff is done by Democrats.

It is pathetic when Democrats say "Republicans made us do it"

Just pathetic.

EatTheRich

President
No.

You must own the butthurtedness of Democrats that has led to all of this, the stupidest crap any party has ever done.
unemployment = at Democrat hands
violence = done by Democrats
rioting = done by Democrats

All the bad stuff is done by Democrats.

It is pathetic when Democrats say "Republicans made us do it"

Just pathetic.
Have Democrats done some things wrong? Sure. But most of the responsibility for the unemployment consequent on the government’s failure to meet the Coronavirus crisis with intelligent planning (as well as the economic crash that was bound to occur one way or another) and for the violence and rioting (by ordinary people, not “Democrats”) that came about after years of human rights abuses and economic exploitation pushed the masses to the point of desperation lies with the party in power that chose to make lining the president’s pockets a greater priority than ameliorating the long-standing crisis of capitalism.

The USA was getting it's democratic citizenship patriot act in order with Christian Nation megalomaniacal suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming culling the human gene pool with COVID 19 & using a repeatedly incarcerated man's death in that "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists economic problems in American politics with lynching enforcement to collect on it's propaganda ruse.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Too many Death Wish movies for this Christian Nation totalitarianism national religion of in God we trust with necrophobia pedophilia not force but reason....making America Great Again from that good ole boys Catholic Church diatribe where if their pedophiles don't get paid in fiat currency for that Jesus the Christ fabricated misnomer immaculate conception of forgiven they will kill to collect those patriot act accolades; as in responding to this suicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming super ego diatribe.
Thank you for replying to my post. In the future, please do so in English..

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
In the USA, Progressives-Marxists have near-complete control of education & academia, major media, including social media and technology, and every major city. They control language and the national narrative. It's been this way for decades. Congresspeople generally remain in office for many years, all of them beholden to major corporations and the bankers that back them.

The presidency changes hands every few years, usually shifting from one major party to the other,

To blame any of the country's long-standing problems -- including public health preparedness & race relations -- on one sitting president is ridiculous.

EatTheRich

President
In the USA, Progressives-Marxists have near-complete control of education & academia, major media, including social media and technology, and every major city. They control language and the national narrative. It's been this way for decades. Congresspeople generally remain in office for many years, all of them beholden to major corporations and the bankers that back them.

The presidency changes hands every few years, usually shifting from one major party to the other,

To blame any of the country's long-standing problems -- including public health preparedness & race relations -- on one sitting president is ridiculous.
To you, a “progressive-Marxist” is anyone to the left of Hitler.