• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is anybody here ashamed of being white?

Boltlady

Mayor
If you are you're probably a racist because you didn't have anything to do with it.

How come so many people are classified as 'black' when huge numbers of them are only 1/2 or 1/4 black? In reality those same people are usually 1/2 or 3/4 white. There are some exceptions when the mixture involves different races (like Asian), but that's not usually considered. Whatever happened to just people?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you are you're probably a racist because you didn't have anything to do with it.

How come so many people are classified as 'black' when huge numbers of them are only 1/2 or 1/4 black? In reality those same people are usually 1/2 or 3/4 white. There are some exceptions when the mixture involves different races (like Asian), but that's not usually considered. Whatever happened to just people?
Neither proud nor ashamed. That’s like being proud or ashamed of having a belly button.

Anybody who is proud or ashamed of his/her race is a retard.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Who was it that created the "one drop" rule? Hint: It wasn't Black people.
I wonder why this rule was made in the first place? Who wants to guess?
P.S. I'm proud to be Black. Of course, I didn't have any choice in the matter. :)

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Who was it that created the "one drop" rule? Hint: It wasn't Black people.
I wonder why this rule was made in the first place? Who wants to guess?
P.S. I'm proud to be Black. Of course, I didn't have any choice in the matter. :)
I didn't make the "one drop" rule. I doubt if most people today have even heard of it. If they have, and they are white, should they be ashamed? I'm not. Quit whining.