• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is black-America worth it?

I'm beginning to say no. They are letting themselves be used by communist BLM/Antifa and have voted with gcDemocrats in overwhelming numbers for the last 90 years.

Now they are shutting down the constitution by attacking the founding fathers.

The U.S. Constitution is more important than black-America. More important than any hyphenated Americans really.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Wait... your brought up the constitution? Rioting and looting is awful, blah blah. But you brought up the constitution?

Well I’ll be darned. Our President isn’t a fan of the constitution. I thought fake Republicans gave up on its integrity ages ago.

Wait... your brought up the constitution? Rioting and looting is awful, blah blah. But you brought up the constitution?

Well I’ll be darned. Our President isn’t a fan of the constitution. I thought fake Republicans gave up on its integrity ages ago.

Our constitution is in seriosus jeopardy. And your crap is simply trying to derail what I'll admit is a rather harsh proposition for a thread, but the constitution is important and merits difficult speech to defend it.

How are they are attacking the founding fathers?
How is an attack on the founding fathers an attack on the constittution?
Simple really.

Everything that came before is racist. It must ALL go, per the left plague, because it is fruit of the poison tree. And logically that tree can only be our Constitution. Kick in the Declaration of Independence while you're at it.

The corollary to go with that is: Only Brown and Black people are good and noble. White people are evil and must be scoured from history and the face of the nation. Brown and black people will write the New Constitution.

That is the entire gist of the argument that BLM, Antifa, gcDemocrats have put forth.

Last edited:
@ObamacareForever this is how the constitution is under assault. Just as I said it would be.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm beginning to say no. They are letting themselves be used by communist BLM/Antifa and have voted with gcDemocrats in overwhelming numbers for the last 90 years.

The U.S. Constitution is more important than black-America. More important than any hyphenated Americans really.
One thing for certain, BLM movement damn sure hasn't slowed black on black murders

There's so many more reports and so little band width.

@ObamacareForever

Another attack on our constitution.

That isn't an attack on the constitution.

Simple really.

Everything that came before is racist. It must ALL go, per the left plague, because it is fruit of the poison tree. And logically that tree can only be our Constitution. Kick in the Declaration of Independence while you're at it.

The corollary to go with that is: Only Brown and Black people are good and noble. White people are evil and must be scoured from history and the face of the nation. Brown and black people will write the New Constitution.

That is the entire gist of the argument that BLM, Antifa, gcDemocrats have put forth.
There are some pretty large logical flaws there. It's like slippery slope based on jumping to conclusions.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

You are painting an entire group of people off of the actions of a few far left wingers. We should not do this painting of groups based on the worst in the group. Same with police or any group.

That is what the news media does, they paint groups based on the worst in them when we should be lifting everyone up.

You are painting an entire group of people off of the actions of a few far left wingers. We should not do this painting of groups based on the worst in the group. Same with police or any group.

That is what the news media does, they paint groups based on the worst in them when we should be lifting everyone up.
You should think on it some more. Because that isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying your constitution, the whole of Western Civilization is under assault and you answer but racism. Which is their very strategy. We are going to be under a globalist communist system in no time if you keep it up.