• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is half of the USA really insane?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, almost half.

Consider....

Two of the 3 best selling books in the nation are history books "authored" by ignorant, poorly educated blowhard, Bill O'Reilly.

That's right - none other than Billo the Clown. He hawks his dopey screeds on Fox Noise, and Fox Noise droids dutifully run out and buy them.

Pretty solid evidence that nearly half the nation - the Republican half - is literally insane, no?

UPNYA2

Mayor
Well, almost half.

Consider....

Two of the 3 best selling books in the nation are history books "authored" by ignorant, poorly educated blowhard, Bill O'Reilly.

That's right - none other than Billo the Clown. He hawks his dopey screeds on Fox Noise, and Fox Noise droids dutifully run out and buy them.

Pretty solid evidence that nearly half the nation - the Republican half - is literally insane, no?
Interesting concept, buggy.

So if almost half of the country does something that YOU feel differently about it has to be because all of them are, " literally insane", that about sum up your assertation here?

Tell me then, is this whole, "My beliefs equal reality/facts", asseration something you find acceptable coming from everyone, or in true libby fashion, something you feel to be unique to, (what are the odds..), ONLY those whose beliefs just so happen to mirror your own?

Guess which way I am betting?????????

Bugsy McGurk

President
As you prove, Pugs think it's sane to make a bloviating clown the best selling "author" in the nation when he puts his names to "history books."

I rest my case.

Arkady

President
Well, almost half.

Consider....

Nah. Only part of that half is mentally troubled. There are also the morons, the intellectually lazy, the selfish, the venal, the prejudiced, and the uneducated. Even among those who are mentally troubled, I wouldn't call most of them "insane," since that's pretty extreme -- suggesting something rising to the level of Glenn Beck-like psychosis. Most are just lower-order sociopaths, or dime-a-dozen paranoids.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Did you read 'Killing Lincoln'?

It's really a great book with nary a political axe to grind.

Really, it is a good book.

Oh, and Martin Dugard is an actual historian.

Try it...it's a great read.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Nah. Only part of that half is mentally troubled. There are also the morons, the intellectually lazy, the selfish, the venal, the prejudiced, and the uneducated. Even among those who are mentally troubled, I wouldn't call most of them "insane," since that's pretty extreme -- suggesting something rising to the level of Glenn Beck-like psychosis. Most are just lower-order sociopaths, or dime-a-dozen paranoids.
Odd response. I would not suspect you of being as narrow minded as buggy based upon most of your post on here.

Anyway, being you seem to be of a similar opinion on this matter you will excuse me for pointing out how silly you guys look when you come on here and blast cons for doing exactly what it is each of you chose to engage in here, right?

But just to be clear, would you care to venture a guess as to what it might be I would be labeled by liberal posters on here were I to come on here and top post something that paints millions of Americans in such a sweeping negative generalization?

Not because of their political views so much, even though I suspect you would not be on here trying to defend an assertation by me that almost half the nation was insane based upon them making obama president.....

Or is that it, are we all free to do this to others based upon political affiliation ONLY? I know for a FACT it would not be defended by you were I to top post about how millions of Americans were insane based upon their sexual orientation, their nationality, their race, age or sex, damned near anything, being different from my own so what, political affiliation not make the cut when it comes to you self professed PC "champions-of-all"?

As an example, how DO you feel about any of those pictures, videos etc. that some cons were circulating during the election showing some obama supporters in, shall we say a less than desirable manner? You take up THAT cause the way you did this one or am I to believe none of those millions who vote dim for a living could be viewed by others as morons, intellectually lazy, selfish, venal, prejudiced, or uneducated?

ANd if there ARE some among the obama supporters does that mean it is acceptable to you for some con to label everyone who supports obama as being in that grouping?

I think not. I expect this type of posting from buggy nd myself, not from you.

You are usually above this, please reconsider taking the slide down to our level.

Dino

Russian Asset
I'm convinced different brain chemistry, and not our upbringing or outside influences, decide political mindset, or lack thereof. Those differences, and not insanity, are responsible for the seeming vast chasm between the liberal and conservative sides.

Bo-4

Senator
Fox may ultimately be successful in the terminal dumbing down of America Bugs.

But i doubt it, they're ratings are dropping like a rock and most of their viewers will be dead within 20 years. :D

awww.newscorpse.com_Pix_Charts_msnbc_fox_12_2012.jpg

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm convinced different brain chemistry, and not our upbringing or outside influences, decide political mindset, or lack thereof. Those differences, and not insanity, are responsible for the seeming vast chasm between the liberal and conservative sides.
Like I said, trying to rationalize having a clown author two best selling books proves the point.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Fox may ultimately be successful in the terminal dumbing down of America Bugs.

But i doubt it, they're ratings are dropping like a rock and most of their viewers will be dead within 20 years. :D

awww.newscorpse.com_Pix_Charts_msnbc_fox_12_2012.jpg

Hey, bo-bo, how exactly is it you have determined that, according to buggy here, "almost half" of Americans are "dumbed down", that FOX news did it, and that ONLY, (oddly enough), this "dumbness" is somehow limited to ONLY Americans whose political views differ from your own?

How is that even possible?

It is as if you liberals on here have all assumed the perverted beliefs of many of our forefathers, the way THEY looked down on other people here, acted as if others were less than they were.........

Who woulda thunk it..........

But, hey, YOUR bias is based upon a persons political positions, not anything important like their race or sex, huh? Yeah, YOUR sweeping negative generalizations are ok, nothing like those crazy white trash out there trying to portray obama suppoerters as welfare queens, drug dealers and gang bangers, that about sum it up?

Awwwwww, yes............that loony libby logic on display for all to see.

Gotta love it...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey, bo-bo, how exactly is it you have determined that, according to buggy here, "almost half" of Americans are "dumbed down", that FOX news did it, and that ONLY, (oddly enough), this "dumbness" is somehow limited to ONLY Americans whose political views differ from your own?

How is that even possible?

It is as if you liberals on here have all assumed the perverted beliefs of many of our forefathers, the way THEY looked down on other people here, acted as if others were less than they were.........

Who woulda thunk it..........

But, hey, YOUR bias is based upon a persons political positions, not anything important like their race or sex, huh? Yeah, YOUR sweeping negative generalizations are ok, nothing like those crazy white trash out there trying to portray obama suppoerters as welfare queens, drug dealers and gang bangers, that about sum it up?

Awwwwww, yes............that loony libby logic on display for all to see.

Gotta love it...
Go buy Billo the Clown's books and he'll explain everything to you.

:cool:

Bo-4

Senator
Translation: Hey Motha-fuka.. get me summo ice tea!

[video=youtube;aXr6oZKA0t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXr6oZKA0t8[/video]

UPNYA2

Mayor
Translation: Hey Motha-fuka.. get me summo ice tea!

[video=youtube;aXr6oZKA0t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXr6oZKA0t8[/video]

Dam, bo, you present that as if there is something bad in it, something others would not approve of or something.

It is that very attitude toward others that I pointed out all of you libs on here have been doing all thread long.

Apparently it is perfectly acceptable to look down on, speak ill of, belittle and label as "morons" entire groups of Americans, millions of individuals, because we see some among them who think, say, believe or behave differently than we do.

Good to know. I thrive on sh-t like this.............