• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is inflation Biden's fault?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't blame me because you either want to hijack or can't keep up with the topic.

My OP and my subsequent replies are in line with what I wrote all through it.

Maybe you should take the same advice you thought you needed to give me in another thread about stopping posting to you if I don't like what you have to say?
i like what you have to say..you just dont really have any flow or meaning to your posting.

basically, the reader is supposed to accept your pointing to the prior president, then accept it (inflation) is static for the current president, ignore all that is going on....and just blame trump.

nobody is hijacking... bringing facts to a nonsense discussion is just bringing facts to a nonsense discussion.

meanwhile...is inflation bidens fault? that is your post title yes?

yes.... Biden did not end trumps tariffs.. they continued.. manufacturing is affected..supply is affected.... even though trump is not president any longer.

inflation is 8+ %. it was 2.9 when trump left office.

all facts. you can call yourself a savant for only pointingone way. but people grounded in truth see the post for what it is

write on

Senator
i like what you have to say..you just dont really have any flow or meaning to your posting.

basically, the reader is supposed to accept your pointing to the prior president, then accept it (inflation) is static for the current president, ignore all that is going on....and just blame trump.

nobody is hijacking... bringing facts to a nonsense discussion is just bringing facts to a nonsense discussion.
Quit making excuses for him. You know very well that Trump has and always wanted to center-stage and be at the forefront. Qawd!

meanwhile...is inflation bidens fault? that is your post title yes?

yes.... Biden did not end trumps tariffs.. they continued.. manufacturing is affected..supply is affected.... even though trump is not president any longer.
As I've said before, Biden is less than two years of his presidency and you seem to think that he can fix it after 4 years of Trump's.

Please tell me that you're not that dumb.

inflation is 8+ %. it was 2.9 when trump left office.

all facts. you can call yourself a savant for only pointingone way. but people grounded in truth see the post for what it is
You seem to boast and be proud that Biden hasn't already rectified the 4 yrs. of Trump's grifting and dismantling of our democracy in the less than 2 yrs. he's been president.

One day you'll stop and think about the Trump era and think to yourself how could I ever have given this despot any kind of respect.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Quit making excuses for him. You know very well that Trump has and always wanted to center-stage and be at the forefront. Qawd!

You seem to boast and be proud that Biden hasn't already rectified the 4 yrs. of Trump's grifting and dismantling of our democracy.

One day you'll stop and think about the Trump era and think to yourself how could I ever have given this despot any kind of respect.

he does, what does that have to do with inflation: zero.

i'm not boasting, i'm noting inflation has risen over 8% in this administration

i never gave that despot any kind of respect. oh, i see..you meant you did. well, that is sad for you.

write on

Senator
he does, what does that have to do with inflation: zero.

i'm not boasting, i'm noting inflation has risen over 8% in this administration

i never gave that despot any kind of respect. oh, i see..you meant you did. well, that is sad for you.
"i'm not boasting, i'm noting inflation has risen over 8% in this administration"

And yet it's all Biden's fault because he hasn't lowered inflation in two yrs. that it took the 4 yrs. of Trump's to create?

Alrighty then :rolleyes:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"i'm not boasting, i'm noting inflation has risen over 8% in this administration"

And yet it's all Biden's fault because he hasn't lowered inflation in two yrs. that it took the 4 yrs. of Trump's to create?

Alrighty then :rolleyes:
odd. who said it's all bidens fault?

you keep trying, but if you actually read.......

write on

Senator
odd. who said it's all bidens fault?

you keep trying, but if you actually read.......
Thanks for inadvertently showing the bs that the right wing uses on its rural voters.

I will agree that Biden didn't end Trump's tariffs from the get go.

But as I've said, you need to think of it like ending a war. You just don't pull up and leave.

The ending of WWII is a perfect example.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for inadvertently showing the bs that the right wing uses on its rural voters.

But as I've said, you need to think of it like ending a war. You just don't pull up and leave.

8+%

EatTheRich

President

Hell yeah, you do. “How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”-John Kerry

The “bring the troops home” rallies at the end of the war are the reason the Korean and Chinese workers took power and the reason the Philippines became independent.