• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it easier to beotch like a beotch on a message board than to do something about it?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that you flew by my post above that called out your lies and bs.

No worries
Oh my God standard tagline again. I didn't fly by anything. You asked the stupid question. What the [Unwelcome language removed] do you think we've been talking about these last bazillion posts. We've been talking about your empty vapid declarations and unwillingness to engage in conversation. What lies did you call out? I declare wholeheartedly that you offer nothing but vapid empty declarations. Anytime you want to engage in a conversation fella, go ahead and Converse

write on

Senator
Oh my God standard tagline again. I didn't fly by anything. You asked the stupid question. What the [Unwelcome language removed] do you think we've been talking about these last bazillion posts. We've been talking about your empty vapid declarations and unwillingness to engage in conversation. What lies did you call out? I declare wholeheartedly that you offer nothing but vapid empty declarations. Anytime you want to engage in a conversation fella, go ahead and Converse
You're hopeless and everyone sees it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You're hopeless and everyone sees it.
Don't declare it. Prove it

Call me out, challenge one of my positions, you know debate me, which you seem to think you're doing all the time but really aren't

I'll wait. What hopelessness did you want to dominate me in, what debate did you want to crush me in or whatever the hell you think you're doing?

I'll wait. Feel free to top post it.

TBLee

Governor
Hold my beer. lol

Edit: Note the date

So…once again gaslighting. WHAT do you believe we should be doing? Do you believe black on black crime isn’t an issue? Do you believe all America’s should no longer be able to legally own guns? If so, why should the majority of those who commit NO crimes be held accountable for those who do. Also, do you believe gun violence will end because guns are considered “illegal”….you know like drugs? So many questions and so much silence from you…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So…once again gaslighting. WHAT do you believe we should be doing? Do you believe black on black crime isn’t an issue? Do you believe all America’s should no longer be able to legally own guns? If so, why should the majority of those who commit NO crimes be held accountable for those who do. Also, do you believe gun violence will end because guns are considered “illegal”….you know like drugs? So many questions and so much silence from you…
No no he's not gaslighting he's dominating. lol. Apparently in his mind demonstrating some sort of superiority

write on

Senator
Don't declare it. Prove it

Call me out, challenge one of my positions, you know debate me, which you seem to think you're doing all the time but really aren't

I'll wait. What hopelessness did you want to dominate me in, what debate did you want to crush me in or whatever the hell you think you're doing?

I'll wait. Feel free to top post it.
You claim that I don't put forth anything of substance. I showed you where I did.

Your pride has a hold on you. Let it go

TBLee

Governor
No no he's not gaslighting he's dominating. lol. Apparently in his mind demonstrating some sort of superiority
Meh…..he has been here for an extended period of time. Same old shit. I don’t see that ending anytime soon.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You claim that I don't put forth anything of substance. I showed you where I did.

Your pride has a hold on you. Let it go
Wait wait. You throw out a link to a post you wrote 7 years ago, one in which you propose nothing more than to suspend gun sales, and then which the thread degrades and ends with you calling and now deleted poster a racist, as your example of some sort of substantive dialogue?

Gosh golly. So that's it once every 7 plus years?

I don't know what the hell that means my pride. I simply asked you to top post something of substance so that people can engage you in your lofty debate skills

Meanwhile you point out some shit you wrote 7 years ago. Okay... I guess that's that then we'll have to wait however many years more or what?

write on

Senator
Wait wait. You throw out a link to a post you wrote 7 years ago, one in which you propose nothing more than to suspend gun sales, and then which the thread degrades and ends with you calling and now deleted poster a racist, as your example of some sort of substantive dialogue?

Gosh golly. So that's it once every 7 plus years?

I don't know what the hell that means my pride. I simply asked you to top post something of substance so that people can engage you in your lofty debate skills

Meanwhile you point out some shit you wrote 7 years ago. Okay... I guess that's that then we'll have to wait however many years more or what?
So, am I supposed to kiss your ass after I've written about the topic years ago by not writing what you want in this thread?

I've already said it; I'm short on words but long on meaning.

You need help.

write on

Senator
So….that is your only response. Typical. Can you tell my exactly “what corner” I painted myself into? I am all ears….ready, set…..go
Let's not go there, TB.

My thoughts on the subject are well known.

I don't jump through hoops for anyone that doesn't have at least a little smart in them.

TBLee

Governor
@TBLee see what I mean. He makes up this shit about people being painted into a corner every time. Meanwhile he's like 47 posts into it and has said absolutely nothing
I actually find it telling. He has NO interest in actual conversation. Just another one of ….those. Needing attention, and apparently we are providing it. I have been on the edge of using the ignore button. But every now and then I hold out hope. I am a bit of an optimist