• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it easier to beotch like a beotch on a message board than to do something about it?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I keep seeing all these doom and gloom right wing posts, the US is horrible, etc etc and yet here they stay just writing it over and over and again. Man-up AND DO SOMETHING !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I keep seeing all these doom and gloom right wing posts, the US is horrible, etc etc and yet here they stay just writing it over and over and again. Man-up AND DO SOMETHING !
Heh. Amazingly self-unaware as always.

Cuz don is a golden ray of sunshine with his “pee-wee/short DeSantis”, “Greatest Loser Trump”, “MTG Psycho”, “Bobert crazy” top posted spam.

Note: if they had mirrors…they wouldn’t be leftists.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with this post. People want to step up and do something instead of running their mouths pointing at everybody, kind of like what the gun control issue. Where you know guns are totally inanimate, and the crazies continue to point at them as though they're proximate cause

You would think instead of all their Doom and gloom they would step up like adults and do something about it instead of whining about it and writing about it over and over again

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you beotching at yourself?
Your OP is about the biggest hypocrisy ever posted in PJ!
Of course you as usual had to SCREAM...........dammmmn

Zam-Zam

Senator
It's a message board.

People use it to post messages.

Just like you did.

It's all good.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Are you beotching at yourself?
Your OP is about the biggest hypocrisy ever posted in PJ!
Of course you as usual had to SCREAM...........dammmmn
Seriously. Mass shootings are rising faster than ever. People are blasting one another left and right day after day. Cities are breaking their records for killings in a year faster and faster and earlier and earlier every year. And hear this guy comes along babbling about posting stuff in a message board as something non contributory, while he can currently posts his own non-contributory message. That's kind of funny

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Seriously. Mass shootings are rising faster than ever. People are blasting one another left and right day after day. Cities are breaking their records for killings in a year faster and faster and earlier and earlier every year. And hear this guy comes along babbling about posting stuff in a message board as something non contributory, while he can currently posts his own non-contributory message. That's kind of funny
Yep. In California, even the Asian senior citizens are getting into the mass-shooting act.
#stop asian hate has a whole new meaning now…

Thankfully, the drooling, Depends-clad, basement-dwelling cockeyed leftist geezer shut-ins remain ever vigilant to EXCLUSIVELY blame:
1) White dudes
2) Inanimate tools with ZERO self-agency

All hail the narrative!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. In California, even the Asian senior citizens are getting into the mass-shooting act.
#stop asian hate has a whole new meaning now…

Thankfully, the drooling, Depends-clad, basement-dwelling cockeyed leftist geezer shut-ins remain ever vigilant to EXCLUSIVELY blame:
1) White dudes
2) Inanimate tools with ZERO self-agency

All hail the narrative!
Exactly. And don't discount dipshit posts posing as pithy stuff

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
39 in 24 days, most ever in January with some in states with most strict gun control laws in the nation of course some in those drink houses called Clubs and some in parking lots.

I think I missed SD's message of what he was going to do about what he was beotching about, other than just beotch and scream out loud.

Oh well, that must be in his next beotch or right after next Pence Mommy thoughts.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
39 in 24 days, most ever in January with some in states with most strict gun control laws in the nation of course some in those drink houses called Clubs and some in parking lots.

I think I missed SD's message of what he was going to do about what he was beotching about, other than just beotch and scream out loud.

Oh well, that must be in his next beotch or right after next Pence Mommy thoughts.

Looks like he bailed cause.. waaaa guns.

write on

Senator
He can never support a post. He runs.

Normal people know the issue isnt with guns. The issue is with amoral derelict poorly educated mentally infirm lashing out
Come on. It generated debate didn't it? He doesn't have to sit here for yours or anyone else's pleasure.

Myself, I get mildly infuriated when I'm told what, where and when to post.