• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it just a coincidence that the left said math was racist...

God of War

Governor
.... just before the left started to seriously steal political races?

Conservative: You didn't win that race. Let me count those ballots.

Leftist: That's Ray-cyst. I can count.

God of War

Governor
Not a coincidence so much as a lie invented by RW propagandists.

EatTheRich

President

This is about how math is taught, not about math itself. The left wants to make math more accessible for everyone by removing racial barriers to understanding it.

God of War

Governor
This is about how math is taught, not about math itself. The left wants to make math more accessible for everyone by removing racial barriers to understanding it.
Fsck that. I learned math old school and there was nothing raycyst in it period. And given the times I doubt anything raycyst was put in behind me as I moved on.

This is about fkn up standards to make us fkn mediocre. "White" parents need to abandon the public school system and create a new system that sustain the standards that fundamentally matter. The public school is dead. Long live the new world return to educational order.

EatTheRich

President
Fsck that. I learned math old school and there was nothing raycyst in it period. And given the times I doubt anything raycyst was put in behind me as I moved on.

This is about fkn up standards to make us fkn mediocre. "White" parents need to abandon the public school system and create a new system that sustain the standards that fundamentally matter. The public school is dead. Long live the new world return to educational order.
Were you taught that Euclid was a Black man? If not, that was a lie of omission that helped propagate the white-supremacist narrative of history and no doubt discouraged many talented Black youth from studying what our schools presented as a white subject.

God of War

Governor
Were you taught that Euclid was a Black man? If not, that was a lie of omission that helped propagate the white-supremacist narrative of history and no doubt discouraged many talented Black youth from studying what our schools presented as a white subject.
Tell it to wikipedia (edit the page). It says he was a Greek who lived in Alexandria. Are there a lot of black Greeks?

That aside complete bullshit that black youth don't study something because it isn't black enough for them to identify with. That's NOT the problem.

EatTheRich

President
Tell it to wikipedia (edit the page). It says he was a Greek who lived in Alexandria. Are there a lot of black Greeks?

That aside complete bullshit that black youth don't study something because it isn't black enough for them to identify with. That's NOT the problem.
There were a lot of culturally Greek Blacks at the time of the Ptolemaic kingdom, yes.

The issue is that the lack of representation reinforces the overt racist messages from political leaders, the mass media, and literary work, and combined with the difficulty of the subject matter and the (usually) implicit biases of teachers, can create a mood ofresignation.

God of War

Governor
There were a lot of culturally Greek Blacks at the time of the Ptolemaic kingdom, yes.
Write it up and put it on wikipedia. Fix that Euclid story. Btw, where are the culturally black Greeks today? What happened to them?

The issue is that the lack of representation reinforces the overt racist messages from political leaders, the mass media, and literary work, and combined with the difficulty of the subject matter and the (usually) implicit biases of teachers, can create a mood ofresignation.
This clap trap is what happened when black studies or African studies hit campus. They had nothing to talk about or learn so they navel gazed and came up with absolutely nothing of substance to give each other advanced degrees for.

EatTheRich

President
Write it up and put it on wikipedia. Fix that Euclid story. Btw, where are the culturally black Greeks today? What happened to them?

This clap trap is what happened when black studies or African studies hit campus. They had nothing to talk about or learn so they navel gazed and came up with absolutely nothing of substance to give each other advanced degrees for.
As you would know had you taken a Black Studies or African studies course, Alexandria was the cosmopolitan center of Hellenic culture in the time of the Ptolemies and a pole of attraction for scholars who were by today's terms Black as well as those who were not. After it was conquered by the Arabs and the remnant Christian culture, isolated from mainstream Christianity and from the dominant Muslim culture, became dominated by Copts, the Black community of that city became largely separated from its Greek heritage.