1) I have not noticed any discernible changes in the way stores and restaurants treat people who come to buy from them over the years. As one who has owned and built several restaurants, I usually notice if these places are run and staffed by people who understand the concept of hospitality and professionalism. Some are better than others.Okay then.
1) I have also been all over this country, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Over the years I have noticed distinct changes in basic things, like the way people who work in restaurants and stores regard the people who come to buy.
2) I"m so sorry that the colors "blue" and "red" offend you so much. I embrace the red and used to embrace the blue also when Liberals were in charge. Classic Liberals were libertarian in nature - and that is what I am. A tolerant live and let live libertarian (small L). It's okay that you haven't noticed the hard left turn the Democrats have taken. Whether or not you noticed, it is there and the chaos and ruin in Democrat-run cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, and others is evident.
3) The Republican, red, cities haven't fared much better since Progressivism has infected the GOP also. Our cities are lying in ruin. I wish you were able to see it but.... apparently you're not. And it is not black people ruining those cities. It is Progressivism led by the whitest of white people.
4) White and black Elite Progressives use black people. They have absolutely no real regard for them. Joe Biden called black cities a "jungle". I wouldn't trust either Democrats or the GOP to care about the plight of black people. They knowingly created that plight. And for you to use that against me personally is, frankly, reprehensible.
2) It’s not that I am offended by the colors red and blue but rather how some people use them as a way to attack people who live in or are elected representatives in certain states and especially large cities. I have not noticed so much a hard left turn by Democrats over the past three or four decades. However I have noticed an extreme right turn by the Republican Party starting around the time when the fairness doctrine was abolished and Bewt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh began an all out assault on the Clintons and liberalism in general around 1992. It has steadily grown into what the GOP has morphed into today. Crazed conspiracy nuts who can not accept defeat and will do anything to stay in or regain power. The Jan 6 committee is doing a great job of exposing this utter lunacy right now.
3) Can you name any of these “Republican Red Cities”? I can’t think of any. I live in Los Angeles and know and visit people in every area of my city. I just drove through most of it last week. It is anything but lying in ruin as you say. I think it’s all how you look at it. In my experience LA is an unbelievably beautiful place with unlimited opportunities for anyone with the vision and determination to make it happen for them.
4) White, Black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Asian progressives have helped build this country over the years and brought forth positive changes in the process. Lincoln was a progressive along with Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower and others. Blaming the problems that major population centers around America and around the world on these evil progressives who you claim are using these hapless black people is pretty fvcking silly in my view. However trying to get their votes thrown out like Trump and Guiliani did after he lost is the epitome of racist white supremicist behavior. I did not nor am I using any of this against you personally, I am using much of it against Trump and his crooked, racist cronies.