• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it just me or is the world on the brink of going to shit??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Russia, is like [Unwelcome language removed] everybody and continues to pound Ukraine into Oblivion

The Chinese are launching every [Unwelcome language removed] rocket they have, like their fireworks at a dragon boat festival. They're also sending their carrier, and a bunch of their airplanes across demarcation

Shit ton of rockets flying at Israel

Iran is cooking uranium like a beer brewer prepping a batch of its next IPA

Afghanistan is festooned with all manner of hate mongering terrorists.

Gadzooks

Jen

Senator
Things are coming to a head.

I don't trust MSM (including Fox and Newsmax and OAN) so I read their headlines online and I read as many other headlines as I can find.

There are many theories as to how it will all play out ultimately.

One theory is that Russia will nuke us (probably suitcase nukes with low yield, but maybe not).

Another theory is that China already owns us through the Bidens and will give us famine and possibly blot out our energy and fuel sources until we give them the win.

A third theory is that the "White Hats" of the USA are performing a sting operation, taking down the Deep State Cabal that has held us since 1871 and has chosen all of our presidents since Clinton (except Trump). They say that the Ukraine War as well as the Nancy Pelosi (she's not a good guy) fiasco are part of the sting and everything will turn out okay. Trump will return and our capitol, a Satanist compound, will be nuked and removed.

A fourth says the Tribulation will start on September 25 and that if Biden creates a Palestinian State, God will split the USA into two parts with a giant earthquake that rips us from the mouth of the Mississippi River to the Great Lakes.

Others, some even wilder, stem off of those four....

I don't believe any of it, but I do see, as you do, @PhilFish , that we are swirling the toilet on our way to Hell.

What I do think is that all of us should have about a month's supply of food and water stored up just in case. Not those silly yucky rations ... just canned goods, rice, beans, pasta.... stuff you usually eat. If nothing else, there will be another lockdown or shortages at the store.

We are living in crazy times.
Me? I'm enjoying all of the stories of what people expect. Maybe I will write that Sci-Fi Novel after all.

Oh... don't forget to stock up on toilet paper.;)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Things are coming to a head.

I don't trust MSM (including Fox and Newsmax and OAN) so I read their headlines online and I read as many other headlines as I can find.

There are many theories as to how it will all play out ultimately.

One theory is that Russia will nuke us (probably suitcase nukes with low yield, but maybe not).

Another theory is that China already owns us through the Bidens and will give us famine and possibly blot out our energy and fuel sources until we give them the win.

A third theory is that the "White Hats" of the USA are performing a sting operation, taking down the Deep State Cabal that has held us since 1871 and has chosen all of our presidents since Clinton (except Trump). They say that the Ukraine War as well as the Nancy Pelosi (she's not a good guy) fiasco are part of the sting and everything will turn out okay. Trump will return and our capitol, a Satanist compound, will be nuked and removed.

A fourth says the Tribulation will start on September 25 and that if Biden creates a Palestinian State, God will split the USA into two parts with a giant earthquake that rips us from the mouth of the Mississippi River to the Great Lakes.

Others, some even wilder, stem off of those four....

I don't believe any of it, but I do see, as you do, @PhilFish , that we are swirling the toilet on our way to Hell.

What I do think is that all of us should have about a month's supply of food and water stored up just in case. Not those silly yucky rations ... just canned goods, rice, beans, pasta.... stuff you usually eat. If nothing else, there will be another lockdown or shortages at the store.

We are living in crazy times.
Me? I'm enjoying all of the stories of what people expect. Maybe I will write that Sci-Fi Novel after all.

Oh... don't forget to stock up on toilet paper.;)
How about .... The US flexes it's power...again...a d the rest of this world realizes it's not as tough as it thinks

Or. Nuclear destruction.

China..may be ready to test us with war.

God of War

Governor
Russia, is like [Unwelcome language removed] everybody and continues to pound Ukraine into Oblivion

The Chinese are launching every [Unwelcome language removed] rocket they have, like their fireworks at a dragon boat festival. They're also sending their carrier, and a bunch of their airplanes across demarcation

Gadzooks
Dude, it's just you.

We got to the brink and jumped into the shit when nobody did anything about January 6 to stop the walking cadaver from taking office with the big steal. No way are Americans that stupid to fall for the enemy of the people, communist-globalist media, and what they had to say. No way. That election was stoooow-len.

Bro, also ask yourself about those Chinese missiles.... did they hit anything other than a big patch of blue water? As far as I know they launched a bunch of bottle rockets with M-80's on top of them. China is a shit show. All the latest news for 3 or 4 years now says so.

Russia is demographically dying and Mr. PhD. in Economics Putin is getting his ass handed to him to believe Prof. Sonenfeld of Yale. But he's Jewish and probably has a stake in Ukraine or a hate of Russia... so who knows.

Iran and Pakistan are eating themselves alive. They have no rain, have hard economic times, and look to be coming up on a starvation diet but not quite bad enough to go cannibal over it. ha ha

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

Gadzooks
Capitalism (in the modern era dominated by finance capital) requires regular wars to reshape commercial markets to maintain profitability for the ruling financial trusts.

God of War

Governor
Capitalism (in the modern era dominated by finance capital) requires regular wars to reshape commercial markets to maintain profitability for the ruling financial trusts.
Capitalism with a protestant work ethic and with Christian values is the only thing that has civilized man and pulled his ass out of sitting on the dirt floor of a cave for real.

Communism is retrograde. Combine Islam with communism and you have Satan himself incarnate.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The way I look at it bad things don't last forever. :) Simplistic reasoning, I know> lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Gadzooks
No, it's not just you

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, it's just you.

We got to the brink and jumped into the shit when nobody did anything about January 6 to stop the walking cadaver from taking office with the big steal. No way are Americans that stupid to fall for the enemy of the people, communist-globalist media, and what they had to say. No way. That election was stoooow-len.

Bro, also ask yourself about those Chinese missiles.... did they hit anything other than a big patch of blue water? As far as I know they launched a bunch of bottle rockets with M-80's on top of them. China is a shit show. All the latest news for 3 or 4 years now says so.

Russia is demographically dying and Mr. PhD. in Economics Putin is getting his ass handed to him to believe Prof. Sonenfeld of Yale. But he's Jewish and probably has a stake in Ukraine or a hate of Russia... so who knows.

Iran and Pakistan are eating themselves alive. They have no rain, have hard economic times, and look to be coming up on a starvation diet but not quite bad enough to go cannibal over it. ha ha
Um... except for the part about the big steal.. yer golden

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How about .... The US flexes it's power...again...a d the rest of this world realizes it's not as tough as it thinks

Or. Nuclear destruction.

China..may be ready to test us with war.
We don't have the boots for war and we do have the fire from hell and if I'm correct the world will be destroyed by FIRE next time instead of WATER

With guns sales for every month for past 3 years we'll see if our enemy realize as Japan did in 40\s that there will be a gun or more now behind every blade of grass

God of War

Governor
Um... except for the part about the big steal.. yer golden
So you do think Americans are that stoopid. Well, you may be right. I used to have great faith in the American people and that the "Wisdom of the Crowd" would win out. But in hindsight since Obama's first election (I didn't vote for McCain because of Palin nor Obama) you may just be right.

We're fvked. ha ha

We don't have the boots for war and we do have the fire from hell and if I'm correct the world will be destroyed by FIRE next time instead of WATER

With guns sales for every month for past 3 years we'll see if our enemy realize as Japan did in 40\s that there will be a gun or more now behind every blade of grass
America doesn't need boots for war any more. Just drones.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Gadzooks
And that’s just the INTERNATIONAL stuff. Meanwhile, crime is off the charts. Good luck keeping the catalytic converter under your car in the driveway. Every college’s parent page is LOADED DOWN with screams from parents whose vehicles and Uhauls are being stolen when parked at hotels en route to relocating their kids. Our domestic order is pretty much the worst it’s ever been. The wild west was more orderly.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you do think Americans are that stoopid. Well, you may be right. I used to have great faith in the American people and that the "Wisdom of the Crowd" would win out. But in hindsight since Obama's first election (I didn't vote for McCain because of Palin nor Obama) you may just be right.

We're fvked. ha ha
A goodly percentage of Americans are that stupid. Yes

Reactions: Jen

God of War

Governor
A goodly percentage of Americans are that stupid. Yes
Sure but the theory of the "Wisdom of the Masses" is supposed to overcome that. And you clearly believe that Biden got 10... 11 million MORE votes than Trump? Not 3 not 4 but 10 million more? Suuuure... that's the ticket. ha ha

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And that’s just the INTERNATIONAL stuff. Meanwhile, crime is off the charts. Good luck keeping the catalytic converted under your car in the driveway. Every college’s parent page is LOADED DOWN with screams from parents whose vehicles and Uhauls are being stolen when parked at hotels en route to relocating their kids. Our domestic order is pretty much the worst it’s ever been. The wild west was more orderly.
I posted a link of a 20 year old that shot and killed a Mickey-D employee because his Mommie's french fries were cold and in 2020 he shot and killed someone else and the punk was free walking the streets of NYC to kill again...........

Leftist call that Justice