• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is it just me or is the world on the brink of going to shit??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1) Atlanta voting continues despite sending people home and calling it the night. Did so by pulling cases out from under a cloth covered table.

2) There is video of people pounding to get in to a polling center who were taped off with cardboard from viewing the process through the glass wall.

3) This goes on. I'm just not humoring because we are beyond that.

Now you do yours.
I made mine up. like yours is made up.

Prove it. Is the point. you can't.

EatTheRich

President
Actually no. What you meant to say was the millennia of development of trade, bartering, finance and ultimately collectively the development of capitalism, that is made everything possible. Even the Egyptians bartered sold and used capital.
Pick one, Roman empire? The silk road and Genghis khan?
Capital (existing in antique society as an adjunct to dominant subsistence agriculture) and capitalism (rule by those with a monopoly on capital) are two different things.

EatTheRich

President
1) Atlanta voting continues despite sending people home and calling it the night. Did so by pulling cases out from under a cloth covered table.

2) There is video of people pounding to get in to a polling center who were taped off with cardboard from viewing the process through the glass wall.

3) This goes on. I'm just not humoring because we are beyond that.

Now you do yours.
1. Cases which were securely put there on video just moments before and were never out of sight of observers or cameras, and never had their secure chain of custody broken. No one was told to go home … some made the assumption they were done since there was some confusion among the workers over whether to finish that night or not. But those lawful votes were gonna be counted one way or another, and as with every voting precinct, there continued to be Republican observers there while they were being counted.
2. And there were meanwhile plenty of lawfully present Republican observers inside. The only reason those outside were clamoring to violate the occupancy limits was so they could disrupt and taint the vote count by making it dangerous for everyone to be there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude, it's just you.

We got to the brink and jumped into the shit when nobody did anything about January 6 to stop the walking cadaver from taking office with the big steal. No way are Americans that stupid to fall for the enemy of the people, communist-globalist media, and what they had to say. No way. That election was stoooow-len.

Bro, also ask yourself about those Chinese missiles.... did they hit anything other than a big patch of blue water? As far as I know they launched a bunch of bottle rockets with M-80's on top of them. China is a shit show. All the latest news for 3 or 4 years now says so.

Russia is demographically dying and Mr. PhD. in Economics Putin is getting his ass handed to him to believe Prof. Sonenfeld of Yale. But he's Jewish and probably has a stake in Ukraine or a hate of Russia... so who knows.

Iran and Pakistan are eating themselves alive. They have no rain, have hard economic times, and look to be coming up on a starvation diet but not quite bad enough to go cannibal over it. ha ha
Trump's lies about the election and his riot on Jan 6 could well have been the end of democracy in our country....and here you are whining that he didn't succeed. No matter how many cute ways you come up with making the claim it was not a fair election...the Administration's own AG says it wasn't. As many times as your Trumpian lawyers come up with bizarre theories of how it was stolen...none of them stand up to any kind of objective scrutiny. Judges in 61 lawsuits told you there was no credible evidence.

God of War

Governor
I made mine up. like yours is made up.

Prove it. Is the point. you can't.
1) I didn't make it up.

2) I don't have to prove jack shit. I simply confirm what others who know that they are right. It was a theft.

That isn't the point. The point is voting is going to come back to regular order or the disbelief in the republic will keep increasing. If the Democrats want to have more and more citizens disbelieve in the veracity and legitimacy of the elected representative constitutionl republic then they should keep up what they are doing. They are half way there already. Might be what they actually want. Who knows and who cares about their motives. Free people will not be ruled. They submit to being governed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Capital (existing in antique society as an adjunct to dominant subsistence agriculture) and capitalism (rule by those with a monopoly on capital) are two different things.
Little difference. Barbarism as capital pervaded antique society

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1) I didn't make it up.

2) I don't have to prove jack shit. I simply confirm what others who know that they are right. It was a theft.

That isn't the point. The point is voting is going to come back to regular order or the disbelief in the republic will keep increasing. If the Democrats want to have more and more citizens disbelieve in the veracity and legitimacy of the elected representative constitutionl republic then they should keep up what they are doing. They are half way there already. Might be what they actually want. Who knows and who cares about their motives. Free people will not be ruled. They submit to being governed.
Meh. Voting is the regular order. Not pretending fraud when you lose

God of War

Governor
1. Cases which were securely put there on video just moments before and were never out of sight of observers or cameras, and never had their secure chain of custody broken. No one was told to go home … some made the assumption they were done since there was some confusion among the workers over whether to finish that night or not. But those lawful votes were gonna be counted one way or another, and as with every voting precinct, there continued to be Republican observers there while they were being counted.
2. And there were meanwhile plenty of lawfully present Republican observers inside. The only reason those outside were clamoring to violate the occupancy limits was so they could disrupt and taint the vote count by making it dangerous for everyone to be there.

1. AND BEYOND COINCIDENCE THAT AFTER THIS AFTER-HOURS COUNTING HAPPENED AT STATE FARM ARENA THEY GOT A BULK VOTING RESULT OVERWHELMINGLY FOR BRANDON. No. that election was stolen.

2. No, I saw on television a number of GOP poll challengers outside trying to get back in and they were not allowed. I SAW IT!

Jack4freedom

Governor
You can choose not to see what is happening. When I go to the grocery store in a fairly sketchy town/ part of town........I choose not to see the danger there. I couldn't do my shopping if I did.

But just because we choose not to see it doesn't mean it is not there. It's always been there. Things are more dangerous now because law enforcement doesn't enforce anything anymore after they've been sent to prison one too many times for doing their job.

If you haven't seen videos or news stories of youth gangs beating the crap out of old people at bus stops in NYC, Minneapolis, and other Blue cities........then you aren't just choosing not to look, you are willfully blind. The police will do nothing to stop them. And if they are arrested, they are detained and released.

We can look on the bright side of things..........but it's stupid for us to be a putz wandering around waiting to be mugged.
Being one who has been around a lot in the countrysides and big cities of this country and has never been “a putz wandering around, waiting to be mugged” I beg to differ with you. I have always been taught to be conscious and aware of what is around me from early childhood by my parents, my teachers and coaches. Although I have never expected or depended law enforcement officers to save my ass from the evil out there, I have always appreciated their presence and almost all I have encountered have been helpful and courteous.

I also disagree with your silly assertion that law enforcement officers in these so called “blue cities” now refuse to honor their oath to protect and serve the people who pay them as a result of a few (very few) of their cohorts being arrested, charged and convicted of misconduct. That’s pure bullshit. In the so called “blue cities” that I have lived in and visited often, things have become safer and cleaner over the past several decades.

Furthermore, I find this habit of the new right wing of tagging cities or states as “blue cities” or “blue states” as pure political hackery and race baiting. Name me a “red city” of more than a million people here in the USA. You can’t because what you are really saying is cities or districts where a lot of black and other minorities live. I found it quite telling that in the 2020 election, after Trump lost, he and his legal and campaign team focused lie a laser on attempting to get millions of votes tossed out in cities where the most black people live in every swing state. Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix….Why not just be honest about it and call them black cities?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) I didn't make it up.

That is exactly the point...

It is my opinion that it is your motivation to destroy faith in elections. You continue to flog that dead horse as if you had one single allegation of election fraud that you could claim is credible. The facts show you're wrong. You have about 1/3rd of voters believing as you do...and none of them know why. Pretty much idiotic devotion to one guy.

PS...What the hell does regular order mean?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. AND BEYOND COINCIDENCE THAT AFTER THIS AFTER-HOURS COUNTING HAPPENED AT STATE FARM ARENA THEY GOT A BULK VOTING RESULT OVERWHELMINGLY FOR BRANDON. No. that election was stolen.

2. No, I saw on television a number of GOP poll challengers outside trying to get back in and they were not allowed. I SAW IT!
Holy shit...this has been explained to you a hundred times now....as the cutters finished their work they put the ballots into those carriers. The tabulators thought they were going to leave for the night and put the carriers under the tables. The observers saw the cutters leaving and assumed counting was done for the night and they left.

The SoS heard they had ballots left to count and instructed them to stay and finish the ballots in those carriers. They pulled them out about 30 minutes after putting them there. There was an observer there from the SoS office....and there is no law requiring partisan watchers to be present.

Bullshit....if you saw it then it should be available for you to provide a link...but you can't.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not about you. About those who know it was stolen. You and MV can't fix that with a simple denial.
Wasn't a simple denial. You say there's proof. I say prove it. You can't a d won't...so you simply say it is

That's called a fist full of nothing.

prove it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not about you. About those who know it was stolen. You and MV can't fix that with a simple denial.
I have followed up every single one of the accusations from any source you provide and shown them false...including the bullshit about the "suitcases" hidden under tables.

About those who listen to the likes of you...there are far more people who think it wasn't stolen. You can't change that with edited video and claims that there are laws that you cannot actually seem to find...as in the one that requires republican poll watchers as ballots are counted.

Simple denials?
Powell,Giuliani,Wood etal....lost 61 lawsuits challenging the election.

Lott...claiming statistic analysis shows some counties should not have voted Biden by comparing to other counties in the same state. Proven silly nonsense.

Lindell....argues that he has techies that hacked the internet on election day and found transactions from China that flipped vote counts. Ridiculous tin foil hat stuff.

Michael Gabelman / wisconsin election audit...

Jen

Senator
Being one who has been around a lot in the countrysides and big cities of this country and has never been “a putz wandering around, waiting to be mugged” I beg to differ with you. I have always been taught to be conscious and aware of what is around me from early childhood by my parents, my teachers and coaches. Although I have never expected or depended law enforcement officers to save my ass from the evil out there, I have always appreciated their presence and almost all I have encountered have been helpful and courteous.

I also disagree with your silly assertion that law enforcement officers in these so called “blue cities” now refuse to honor their oath to protect and serve the people who pay them as a result of a few (very few) of their cohorts being arrested, charged and convicted of misconduct. That’s pure bullshit. In the so called “blue cities” that I have lived in and visited often, things have become safer and cleaner over the past several decades.

Furthermore, I find this habit of the new right wing of tagging cities or states as “blue cities” or “blue states” as pure political hackery and race baiting. Name me a “red city” of more than a million people here in the USA. You can’t because what you are really saying is cities or districts where a lot of black and other minorities live. I found it quite telling that in the 2020 election, after Trump lost, he and his legal and campaign team focused lie a laser on attempting to get millions of votes tossed out in cities where the most black people live in every swing state. Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix….Why not just be honest about it and call them black cities?
Okay then.
I have also been all over this country, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Over the years I have noticed distinct changes in basic things, like the way people who work in restaurants and stores regard the people who come to buy.

I"m so sorry that the colors "blue" and "red" offend you so much. I embrace the red and used to embrace the blue also when Liberals were in charge. Classic Liberals were libertarian in nature - and that is what I am. A tolerant live and let live libertarian (small L). It's okay that you haven't noticed the hard left turn the Democrats have taken. Whether or not you noticed, it is there and the chaos and ruin in Democrat-run cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, and others is evident. The Republican, red, cities haven't fared much better since Progressivism has infected the GOP also. Our cities are lying in ruin. I wish you were able to see it but.... apparently you're not. And it is not black people ruining those cities. It is Progressivism led by the whitest of white people.

White and black Elite Progressives use black people. They have absolutely no real regard for them. Joe Biden called black cities a "jungle". I wouldn't trust either Democrats or the GOP to care about the plight of black people. They knowingly created that plight. And for you to use that against me personally is, frankly, reprehensible.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Swell. A passenger-incited excuse-a-thon.

So, we’ve discussed this before. I’ve lived nearly everywhere. It’s worse now. I’m not “scared” (thanks for that Bugsy-worthy post, Jack). I just note that things are objectively worse. Civic control is lost in far too many cases.

You think it’s swell? Ok. That’s hackery…but ok.
Indeed Rick - @Jack4freedom is either batsh*t crazy or a hack. Nobody can be that out of touch with what's going on around them without being insane or lying. The scenes I see out of LA the past couple of years certainly don't evoke the image of idyllic splendor.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Indeed Rick - @Jack4freedom is either batsh*t crazy or a hack. Nobody can be that out of touch with what's going on around them without being insane or lying. The scenes I see out of LA the past couple of years certainly don't evoke the image of idyllic splendor.
It’s not just LA either. It’s pretty much everywhere. Crime is rampant, lousy people are emboldened, and many civic authorities are shirking institutionally. That is, they’ve incorporated STRUCTURAL changes that relegate the law abiding to an increasingly at risk position. Standards of criminal definitions have been modified in favor of criminals and crime - as has judicial policy, penalties, and even the actual prosecutorial standards. The entire bogus “equity” malarkey is now a catchall to ruin civilization. Even independent of crime, you can’t even stay in a hotel, dine in a restaurant, or enjoy a decent retail shopping experience without inordinate wait times and reduced hours of operation.

Anyone who doesn’t acknowledge that our quality of life - nationally - is diminished…simply isn't being honest.

That’s not fear talking - it’s just observation of reality. Societal trajectory is NOT good.