• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the coming food shortage by design?

Boltlady

Mayor
What does all of that matter? At hand or the individuals who stormed the building who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Or are we at the point in our country that the national guard has to be called every time people gather outside the Capitol building? Presuming the decency inherent in all people shouldn't be A bridge too far... So I think the mayor and whomever can be excused they're not calling in the national guard.
First, decency is not inherent in all people. The warnings were not just about people gathering outside. They were actually more in line with the creation of chaos and were made days in advance. You obviously mean well but you're forming your opinions about this based on what you're being shown, not on what all really happened.

A few people that are still in jail over this may in fact belong there for the destruction of gov't property, but a whole lot are actually political prisoners and are being held unfairly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Only in America where starving people are fat.

I volunteer at a food bank, if you stop by they’ll gladly give you 2 bags of groceries any day of the week. The apples might look ugly compared to what you see at your usual favorite Walmart. But still nutritious.
I don't need stop by, I'm feeding the world
The fat starving people are Food Stampers
and the millions of illegals

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
First, decency is not inherent in all people. The warnings were not just about people gathering outside. They were actually more in line with the creation of chaos and were made days in advance. You obviously mean well but you're forming your opinions about this based on what you're being shown, not on what all really happened.

A few people that are still in jail over this may in fact belong there for the destruction of gov't property, but a whole lot are actually political prisoners and are being held unfairly.
no, i watched it, along with pretty much everyone else. I wasnt 'being shown', it was live... on tv.
i'm forming my opinions on the reality that unfolded live on tv.
everyone...who climbed those fences..forced those doors...crushed into the building, harming others...etc.. deserves what they get. all of them. none, who are in prison today are there by error.

Spamature

President
Who overthrows governments with flags and signs in hand rather than weapons? These DC rioters should be prosecuted, of course…but the “overthrow/insurrection” terminology is Democrat political narrative. These rioting clowns are rubes and morons.
The coup plotters leading your party used the mob itself as their weapon.
It's not just a saying.
Mobs actually do tear people limb from limb.

But of course you would ignore the overall plot and concentrate on the pawns.
The fact that you would say this means you are as dishonest as any propagandist out there.

The whole party is in on it and you are in the stands rooting for them
Traitors, the lot of you.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's not just a saying.

The fact that you would say this means you are as dishonest as any propagandist out there.

Sorry…after watching YOUR cohort literally try to burn people alive, barricading them inside buildings and lighting them on fire…lobbing hundreds of molotov cocktails directly at people, etc…it’s just a tough sale to ask me to consider rioting rubes with no weapons “insurrectionists”.

You guys are kooks.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's not just a saying.

Don't forget the planted pipe bombs... the sharpened flag poles, etc

US Capitol rioter who carried weapon loaded with hollow-point bullets pleads guilty
A January 6, 2021, rioter pleaded guilty Friday to carrying a loaded firearm on US Capitol grounds and assaulting police officers with one of their own batons during the insurrection.

Mark Mazza, who told federal investigators he regretted not seeing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the riot and that they would “be here for another reason” if he had, faces a maximum of 20 years for assaulting officers with a dangerous weapon.
oaded with shotgun and hollow-point rounds in a holster under his shirt during the “Stop the Steal” rally and on Capitol grounds that day.

Republican lawmakers and conservative allies have often falsely claimed that no weapons were brought to the Capitol to argue the attack was not the violent insurrection that it was.

Inside the tunnel, Mazza held open a door against police officers as “other rioters used flag poles, batons, sticks, and stolen law enforcement shields as weapons to strike at, hit, and try to force their way through” the police line, the plea agreement states.

He then stole a police officer’s baton and used it against the officers guarding the tunnel entrance.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's not just a saying.

Both parties are in on it. It's funny watching people argue two sides of the same coin

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sorry…after watching YOUR cohort literally try to burn people alive, barricading them inside buildings and lighting them on fire…lobbing hundreds of molotov cocktails directly at people, etc…it’s just a tough sale to ask me to consider rioting rubes with no weapons “insurrectionists”.

You guys are kooks.
Oh wait. I now see that one (1) guy had a gun. Insurrection!!

Spamature

President

You guys are kooks.
Those riots were a natural outgrowth of people protesting police behavior and the police being sent to put down protest against them. You should expect violence when you pit the two opposing forces against each other in the streets of America.

Jan 6th WAS NOT A RIOT.

IT WAS A PLANNED COUP.

Don't even refer to it as a riot or a protest or anything of that sort.

Your side attacked this country using an organized plot to illegally seize power against the will of the people after they had made their preference indisputably clear.

Traitors can't call real Americans anything, let alone kooks.
Your attempt to defend the coup plot by attacking the irrelevant shows just where your loyalties lay, and it's not with our nation.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those riots were a natural outgrowth of people protesting police behavior and the police being sent to put down protest against them. You should expect violence when you pit the two opposing forces against each other in the streets of America.

Jan 6th WAS NOT A RIOT.

IT WAS A PLANNED COUP.

Your side attacked this country using an organized plot to illegally seize power against the will of the people after they had made their preference indisputably clear.

Your attempt to defend the coup plot by attacking the irrelevant shows just where your loyalties lay, and it's not with our nation.
To the average reader your response actually suggests quite the opposite. That you can only look at one thing and one thing only as wrong while concurrently entirely ignoring the other shows precisely that which you seek to decry yourself

Spamature

President
Both parties are in on it. It's funny watching people argue two sides of the same coin
Both parties are in on it. ???????
It's funny watching someone mint a brand-new lie right before my eyes.

ONE PARTY WAS IN ON IT.
THE PARTY OF TREASON.

You act as if this is the first time you've betrayed us.
I say you, because if you are trying to now blame the Dems for this
Then you are not only going alone with the plot, you are expanding upon it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Jan 6th WAS NOT A RIOT.

IT WAS A PLANNED COUP.

An unarmed coup of old, fat rubes? A Billybob insurrection? Whatever. I said prosecute those individuals who broke laws. Go for it. Just don’t expect normal people to observe your politically-motivated naming conventions (nor your politically-motivated rationalization of terrorists on your aisle side).

Last edited:

Spamature

President
To the average reader your response actually suggests quite the opposite. That you can only look at one thing and one thing only as wrong while concurrently entirely ignoring the other shows precisely that which you seek to decry yourself
Yeah, and that thing I look it is call THE EVIDENCE.

For you to blame the Dems suggests you must be looking to your imagination to inform your responses.

Which Dems was in the room with Rudy and Trump when they came up with the lie and the plot you're trying to defend ?

Enlighten me on that one while you fight for the right to betray America on a lie.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Both parties are in on it. ???????
It's funny watching someone mint a brand-new lie right before my eyes.

ONE PARTY WAS IN ON IT.
THE PARTY OF TREASON.

You act as if this is the first time you've betrayed us.
I say you, because if you are trying to now blame the Dems for this
Then you are not only going alone with the plot, you are expanding upon it.
In on turning a blind eye to violence by its own party

Get a grip.

Bunch of podunks are going to spend a lot of time in jail. Trump is going to spend no time in jail because the connection isn't there.

The histrionics of a crazed party are not going to change that.

Meanwhile a bunch of podunks convinced themselves that they could take over and clearly they failed. They should spend a lot of time in jail

Elsewhere a bunch of slovenly low life anarchists burned swaths of cities to the ground and your party turns a blind eye to it

Screaming treason over and over again doesn't really change anything.
Keep in mind the left is the party that has its incensed members one step away from blowing a supreme Court Justice away